No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone give me a translation of Radek's comments at the end of Identity, please? Thanks!!

Comment

i just love the googles

Comment

Originally posted by SETI_fan View Post
        Hello,

Finals are wrapping up and I'm making efforts to get caught up in my online worlds, so with my Zelenka fix in tonight's Atlantis, I thought I'd post here again, if anyone remembers me.
        Welcome back SETI_fan. It's been awhile!

Originally posted by SETI_fan
        "Identity" spoilers.
        Spoiler:
        Poor Radek! He's just an endlessly nice guy and tends to end up suffering for it. Can I say how awesome it was in that last scene to actually have Radek, Carson, and Rodney all in one room snarking at each other again? *happy* My three boys reunited at last, however briefly! And Beckett wheeling him away and agreeing with Radek's Czech grumblings was great. (Wonder if he's learned any by now.) I'm glad they followed up on Zelenka's recovery and didn't just do a one line bit of dialogue that he'll be fine. I think he needs some fangirls to come in and kiss him better.
        Spoiler:
        That was fun to see all of them together again. I liked Carson being Carson. And Rodney just can't help himself with minimizing Radek, even when the poor guy is seriously hurt! I did like how they all came to Radek's defense when the woman who hurt him tried to say Radek attacked her. 'Radek wouldn't hurt a fly.' Something we fangirls already knew about our loveable Radek!

Nice piccies perkin127

smilies were made by zuz - it's okay to snurch!

Originally posted by SETI_fan
        I hope you're all doing well here! First semester of grad school went well, and I'm looking forward to the holidays before the work really kicks in next semester.
        Whacha studying? Zelenka's chemistry??
        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
          Something lovely to wake up to belevision!
          Indeed it was! I saw those as I was having my breakfast and coffee. Nice morning treat.

Perkin- love those pics. The light makes his eyes fairly glow, which is such a neat effect!

Originally posted by SETI_fan View Post
          Hello to new faces too, BTW! Nice to see people keep joining the thread!
          *waves* Hi!

I'm still carefully avoiding spoilers, as I will get to see Identity this evening. Can't wait!

Comment

Omg... I just saw it

Spoiler:

Owwwww! Poor poor poor baby!

Now, as for the end: if I were writing the show, we would have seen Radek's infirmary bed surrounded by dozens of floral arrangements and cards and bright happy "Get well soon!" balloons! And Rodney would have been removed for bothering him, rather than Radek having to be wheeled out. Oh well.

I actually enjoyed the episode for the rest of it; it was a very suspenseful and interesting story. Shep and Ronon were both awesome in it, and Rodney was funny. But I hated seeing our guy get hurt!

Comment

Originally posted by belevision View Post
              Omg... I just saw it

Spoiler:

Owwwww! Poor poor poor baby!
              http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/r...y/identity.png

Now, as for the end: if I were writing the show, we would have seen Radek's infirmary bed surrounded by dozens of floral arrangements and cards and bright happy "Get well soon!" balloons! And Rodney would have been removed for bothering him, rather than Radek having to be wheeled out. Oh well.

I actually enjoyed the episode for the rest of it; it was a very suspenseful and interesting story. Shep and Ronon were both awesome in it, and Rodney was funny. But I hated seeing our guy get hurt!
              Nice ep!

Spoiler:

We got to see alittle Radek skin as well!

I liked the end with Rodney, Jennifer, Radek and Carson. I think I would have been disappointed if it went any other way. Rodney is always going to be Rodney with Radek - always in competition and minimizing Radek's every chance he gets! Not saying that I like Radek always getting picked on by Rodney but that is how their relationship is defined in the show and the chemistry between the two David's is great!

Course I think Rodney was also showing off to Jennifer! Carson probably figured it was easier to move Radek then Rodney!
              sigpic

Comment

Nice ep!

Spoiler:

We got to see alittle Radek skin as well!

I liked the end with Rodney, Jennifer, Radek and Carson. I think I would have been disappointed if it went any other way. Rodney is always going to be Rodney with Radek - always in competition and minimizing Radek's every chance he gets! Not saying that I like Radek always getting picked on by Rodney but that is how their relationship is defined in the show and the chemistry between the two David's is great!

Course I think Rodney was also showing off to Jennifer! Carson probably figured it was easier to move Radek then Rodney!
                Spoiler:
                I love how Carson was agreeing with whatever Radek said at the end. I couldn't understand it, but his tone of voice said volumes.

I thought it was hysterical how Rodney was reacting to the Keller-who-wasn't-Keller. The scene with them in the puddle jumper that she was trying to steal, had me in stitches!

I admit I didn't like how Rodney seemed to brush off Radek's serious condition. I'd like to think maybe he didn't want to admit how worried he really was. Probably just wishful thinking though.

Comment

I found on another thread the translations for what Radek said at the end of Identity.

Spoiler:
                  Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                  Zelenka said : "I should have stabbed him. That would be best." I didn't hear what he was saying when they took him away
                  Originally posted by Ava H. View Post
                  "I have enough of that." was the last line.
                  sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                    I love how Carson was agreeing with whatever Radek said at the end. I couldn't understand it, but his tone of voice said volumes.
                    Spoiler:
                    It was really nice to see the three of them together again. You didn't have to understand czech to know that Radek was not happy with Rodney!

Originally posted by belevision
                    Spoiler:
                    I thought it was hysterical how Rodney was reacting to the Keller-who-wasn't-Keller. The scene with them in the puddle jumper that she was trying to steal, had me in stitches!
                    Spoiler:
                    it was funny! I was wondering how long it was going to take Rodney to realize it wasn't Jennifer and then it was Ronon who actually looked into Jennifer's eyes and knew it wasn't her.

Spoiler:
                    I admit I didn't like how Rodney seemed to brush off Radek's serious condition. I'd like to think maybe he didn't want to admit how worried he really was. Probably just wishful thinking though.
                    Spoiler:
                    I wasn't exactly thrilled with Rodney's behavior but then I didn't expect anything less, he was showing off for Jennifer at Radek's expense. He did show concern with his eyes when the nurse on the radio said Radek had been stabbed so we know he cares.
                    And some of the best scenes with Radek and Rodney (David and David) is when there is friction between the two - we get some of the best faces from both of them, especially Radek!
                    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                      it was funny! I was wondering how long it was going to take Rodney to realize it wasn't Jennifer and then it was Ronon who actually looked into Jennifer's eyes and knew it wasn't her.
                      Spoiler:
                      Jason did that really well, didn't he! He didn't even have to say anything, but just by the look on his face you could tell he knew.

Spoiler:
                      And some of the best scenes with Radek and Rodney (David and David) is when there is friction between the two - we get some of the best faces from both of them, especially Radek!
                      Boy, do we ever! Like these faces:
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Yes indeed!

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Joe Mallozzi posted two videos with behind the scenes with David and the Guest Star rehearsing the
                          Spoiler:
                          whump
                          scene.
                          http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/
                          sigpic

Comment

I found on another thread the translations for what Radek said at the end of Identity.
                            Thanks for passing those along! How funny!

Yes indeed!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

(caption for #5):
                            : *blah blah blah sciency stuff blah blah*
                            : *aside to audience* Listen to him... see what I have to deal with every day? Every day! He's talking complete nonsense!

Joe Mallozzi posted two videos with behind the scenes with David and the Guest Star rehearsing the
                            Spoiler:
                            whump
                            scene.
                            http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/
                            Thanks for the link! I can't get them to play in my browser though... are they funny?

Comment

Spoiler:

(caption for #5):
                              : *blah blah blah sciency stuff blah blah*
                              : *aside to audience* Listen to him... see what I have to deal with every day? Every day! He's talking complete nonsense!

LOL! Nice!

Thanks for the link! I can't get them to play in my browser though... are they funny?
                              Not so much funny as they are fun to watch. It's David and the guest star rehearsing.
                              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                                I found the episode quite "not so very much interesting". That one little scene made me cringe. Rodney was so OOC - it wasn't the same concerned Rodney we had in the beginning of the episode where we see how he really feels about the thought of Zelenka being stabbed.

If I were Keller, I wouldn't be so nice to him after that behaviour.

Poor Radek. He didn't deserve that.

But it was nice to see how they all saw him as a kind and nice person who couldn't harm a fly 'cause thats him no matter how p****ed he is.
                                The cake is a lie!

Comment

Working...
                                X