No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While I am quite fond of him in the 3rd picture, I like his fly-away, genius-fluffy, wild-messy - HAIR better
    Lets just say Radek Zelenka can be my Mad Scientist any day!
    sigpic
    Thanks to Humanityspotential for the awesome Zelenka Siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by GateGurl View Post
      While I am quite fond of him in the 3rd picture, I like his fly-away, genius-fluffy, wild-messy - HAIR better
      The third picture does look nice. I like his hair when it is a bit longer and more unkempt. Makes me just want to run my fingers in his hair and muss it up even more!

And here I am guessing that Radek is going 'oh brother'
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
        The third picture does look nice. I like his hair when it is a bit longer and more unkempt. Makes me just want to run my fingers in his hair and muss it up even more!

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9...ossing0011.jpg

And here I am guessing that Radek is going 'oh brother'
        Indeed, something is indeed not going as predicting in "Radek Land"

*musses up Radeks hair and giggles at his Czech-squeals of indignation*

*GLEE!*
        sigpic

Comment

Indeed, something is indeed not going as predicting in "Radek Land"

*musses up Radeks hair and giggles at his Czech-squeals of indignation*

*GLEE!*
          Here's the closest pic from Millers Crossing that I can find to depict this!

Actually, I think he may be saying don't stop!
          sigpic

Comment

Pajus would have a field-day with this one

"Please Elizabeth, just one more time?"

"Again!? Already!?" ... "Wow.." *drags Radek off to a supply closet*

sigpic

Comment

Pajus would have a field-day with this one

"Please Elizabeth, just one more time?"

"Again!? Already!?" ... "Wow.." *drags Radek off to a supply closet*

LOL. He would indeed!
              sigpic

Comment

No Radek tonight. He's in next week's episode and it looks like he's gonna get
                Spoiler:
                hurt! Just couldn't tell how bad, the image passed by too quickly!
                sigpic

Comment

NO. What!? Now I am worried. They aren't going to kill him right?! I mean they can't! Didn't he say he was most definately going to be in the movie? If there was going to be one that is.

Do you have a link to the trailer?
                  sigpic

Comment

Radek should be ok. JM said that
                    Spoiler:
                    Michael
                    was the character that was to be killed off. Everyone else is safe.
                    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

NO. What!? Now I am worried. They aren't going to kill him right?! I mean they can't! Didn't he say he was most definately going to be in the movie? If there was going to be one that is.

Do you have a link to the trailer?
                      No trailer, it was in the previews for next week so it was on the screen very quickly which is why I had to watch it twice.

Just watched it again.

Spoiler:
                      It looks like he gets a pair of scissors to the gut by some alien chick.

I am pretty certain that he isn't going to get killed off, just looks like some serious whumpin'

He said he was pretty sure he was in the movie, nothing has been confirmed and contracts haven't been signed.

He's in the last two episodes, though I think Vega is a different time thingy type story, so that proabably doesn't count!

sigpic

Comment

No trailer, it was in the previews for next week so it was on the screen very quickly which is why I had to watch it twice.

Just watched it again.

Spoiler:
                        It looks like he gets a pair of scissors to the gut by some alien chick.

I am pretty certain that he isn't going to get killed off, just looks like some serious whumpin'

He said he was pretty sure he was in the movie, nothing has been confirmed and contracts haven't been signed.

He's in the last two episodes, though I think Vega is a different time thingy type story, so that proabably doesn't count!

Drat. Now I am itching it see the trailer
                        Spoiler:
                        Scissors? Radek? Stomache? Whumpage? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. That is so not allowed.
                        Who would want to scissor Radek anyway! I hope the Atlantis team kicks some serious rear in his honor. *grumbles*
                        Ladies, I think we need to make Radek a chest protector to protect that chest of his from harm!
                        sigpic

Comment

Drat. Now I am itching it see the trailer
                          Spoiler:
                          Scissors? Radek? Stomache? Whumpage? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. That is so not allowed.
                          Who would want to scissor Radek anyway! I hope the Atlantis team kicks some serious rear in his honor. *grumbles*
                          Ladies, I think we need to make Radek a chest protector to protect that chest of his from harm!
                          I am sure you will see it in the commericals throughout the week so keep a watch for it.

Spoiler:
                          It was the villian of the episode who hurt him, she was cute so he probably let her get in alittle too close.

Hey it was his stomach that needed protecting in the episode, not his chest!

We could all jump on top of him and protect his lovely chest that way!
                          sigpic

Comment

I am sure you will see it in the commericals throughout the week so keep a watch for it.

Spoiler:
                            It was the villian of the episode who hurt him, she was cute so he probably let her get in alittle too close.

Hey it was his stomach that needed protecting in the episode, not his chest!

We could all jump on top of him and protect his lovely chest that way!
                            Totally on it! ...So to speak

And I won't see the commericals! I have no TV!
                            sigpic

Comment

Totally on it! ...So to speak

And I won't see the commericals! I have no TV!
                              Oh well that's a bummer.

How do you watch the episodes? Download from Itunes?
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh well that's a bummer.

How do you watch the episodes? Download from Itunes?
                                No, I am a bad person and watch them on Surfthechannel. I used to watch Stargate SG1 back when I had tv and all that jazz. But now I don't so I watch online.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X