Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GateGurl View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving to you! Don't cook TOO hard!
    LOL. I love to cook so as long as I don't burn the turkey or buns, I should be okay!

Originally posted by GateGurl
    And yes, I am most definately looking forward to it. Too bad we don't see him beat the kaunas out of someone on screen! Now that would be a sight to see! I would imagine he might be a scrappy little fighter too!
    LOL. Wait until you see the episode and find out just how scrappy our dear sweet Radek can be!

Here's a really nice pic from TB.
    Spoiler:

And some real spoilers.
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Rosehawk; 27 November 2008, 05:41 PM.
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Hi all! Though I'm completely exhausted from Thanksgiving (but it was lots of fun!), I can be here whilst I recline in my bed with my laptop.

Tabula Rasa- one of my favorite episodes! And with some of the most awesome funny faces from our guy:
      Spoiler:

And some of the most awwww-some looks as well:

Comment

Originally posted by belevision View Post
        Hi all! Though I'm completely exhausted from Thanksgiving (but it was lots of fun!), I can be here whilst I recline in my bed with my laptop.
        Glad you had fun!

Originally posted by belevision
        Tabula Rasa- one of my favorite episodes! And with some of the most awesome funny faces from our guy:
        LOL. He's got that lip thing going again. Man can he really pucker!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
          Glad you had fun!
          Thanks! I hope yours was enjoyable too.

LOL. He's got that lip thing going again. Man can he really pucker!
          It always makes me laugh!

Comment

Thanks! I hope yours was enjoyable too.
            Nice and quiet.

It always makes me laugh!
            David has a way of doing that with fans!

He make some of the best faces!
            sigpic

Comment

Quiet today......

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

*waves* Hi! Been busy doing other stuff... a little cleaning, which inspires me to:
                Spoiler:

*thinking* : I can almost see my reflection in that...

: You are going to clean that up, before the air hockey tournament tonight?
                : Oh, crap, that's tonight?
                : Sheppard is going to kill you.
                : That's because he cheats! Oh, you weren't talking about air hockey, were you...

: A very creative way of scooping up that mess! I have to hand it to you, Rodney. That's a good one!
                : Don't celebrate yet... I still have to figure out how to move it. Do we have any plastic bags?

Comment

*waves* Hi! Been busy doing other stuff... a little cleaning,
                  *waves* Hi back! Been busy with that stuff too! Just got back from the wake for my friends granddaughter.

which inspires me to:
                  Spoiler:

http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/r...-4x11-1771.jpg
                  *thinking* : I can almost see my reflection in that...

http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/r...-4x11-1708.jpg
                  : You are going to clean that up, before the air hockey tournament tonight?
                  : Oh, crap, that's tonight?
                  : Sheppard is going to kill you.
                  : That's because he cheats! Oh, you weren't talking about air hockey, were you...

http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/r...-4x11-1735.jpg
                  : A very creative way of scooping up that mess! I have to hand it to you, Rodney. That's a good one!
                  : Don't celebrate yet... I still have to figure out how to move it. Do we have any plastic bags?
                  And what lovely inspiration. Great one Belevision!
                  sigpic

Comment

So quiet today!

sigpic

Comment

Awww! He looks lonely (but very nice in that jacket)! Let's make him smile:

Comment

Good Morning Ladies!

Sorry I haven't been posting for the last few days! My medieval summa was seriously kicking on rear! However, I worked right through the night and handed it in this morning! *does a happy dance*

Now, I am going to finish my coffee, have a LONG shower, and relax! ... and then Study for exams

Thanks for the Radek thunkage! I needed the boost this morning. Seriously the man is delishious!
                        Lets just say Radek Zelenka can be my Mad Scientist any day!
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Humanityspotential for the awesome Zelenka Siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by GateGurl View Post
                          Good Morning Ladies!

Sorry I haven't been posting for the last few days! My medieval summa was seriously kicking on rear! However, I worked right through the night and handed it in this morning! *does a happy dance*

Now, I am going to finish my coffee, have a LONG shower, and relax! ... and then Study for exams

Thanks for the Radek thunkage! I needed the boost this morning. Seriously the man is delishious!
                          Good morning to you! It's nice to take a break, for some coffee and some tasty *thunk*- it's better for you than pastry, and sweeter too!

Congrats on finishing your project. Sounds like it's back to the grind though... good luck on exams!

Comment

Awww! He looks lonely (but very nice in that jacket)! Let's make him smile:
                            He was a tab bit loney as there was so little company yesterday but you cheered him right up!

I am working on this huge project for my youth group, collecting and organizing 10 years of pictures - I am going to do a video for them, three graduate this year and the rest next year so I am putting together a 10-year in review so I was practically glued to the computer yesterday, except for the *wake* which was hard.
                            Technology has changed so much in the last 10 years and it looks like I have to scan in hundreds of pictures as several of the CD's aren't working. We've really done alot in our time together so it is bringing me back down memory lane.

Originally posted by Gate Gurl
                            Good Morning Ladies!

Good morning!

Congradulations on getting your summa done! Sounds like it was alot of hard work! Good Luck with exams!

Radek is simply the appetizer, main course and dessert all rolled into one!
                            sigpic

Comment

I am working on this huge project for my youth group, collecting and organizing 10 years of pictures - I am going to do a video for them, three graduate this year and the rest next year so I am putting together a 10-year in review so I was practically glued to the computer yesterday, except for the *wake* which was hard.
                              *hugs*

Technology has changed so much in the last 10 years and it looks like I have to scan in hundreds of pictures as several of the CD's aren't working. We've really done alot in our time together so it is bringing me back down memory lane.
                              Wow! What a project! It sounds like fun, revisiting those memories- I love looking through old photo albums for that reason.

I organized some of my photobucket today, so a few pics might have broken links in old posts (done before I had sub-albums- I never thought I'd end up with so many pics!). Here are a few that got moved, reposted so that they can be enjoyed again.
                              Spoiler:

Comment

*hugs*
                                Thanks!

Wow! What a project! It sounds like fun, revisiting those memories- I love looking through old photo albums for that reason.
                                Yeah, I figure it's going to take me several months to put together. We've done so much together, so lots and lots of really good memories...it's going to be weird after next year when we are done as an official group (only goes until they graduate from High School).

Lovely pics. That first one kind of looks like he's checking out a few things that I think the fangirls already noticed! And I detect a slight smile on his face!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X