Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
      Here you are hiding!
      Huh?????
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by DragonLadyK View Post
        SUBMERSION. Guh. I love that ep. ^^ Feildgear!Zelenka, a Radek/Ronon moment, Wondergeeks snark, and Teyla kicking ass. What on Earth is there not to love?
        LOL. Submission is one of my favorites too! So much lovely Zelenka and I really like Teyla in this one too!

Originally posted by DragonLadyK
        Spoiler:
        http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a170/DragonLadyK/Berlinghoff/dtsg1_24.jpg
        http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...f/dtsg1_26.jpg
        http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...hoff/Arms3.jpg
        http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...ghoff/Ass2.jpg
        http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...Shoulders2.jpg
        http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...ff/Thighs3.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...f/dtsg1_29.jpg
        You and Ronon?! Seriously?!
        Right under your nose, and you do not notice?
        Well, no. It wasn't like it was obvious! Well, other than him telling me off for yelling at you just then and standing opposite each other over Carson's casket and that camping trip where he... okay. Maybe a little obvious.
        *muttering in Czech about egocentric stupid people*

And a tux pic:

Spoiler:
        http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a170/DragonLadyK/Berlinghoff/AoW_0021.jpg
        (Did anyone else notice the guy playing Constantine -- in the uniform -- was later Heru'ur in SG-1? For those who play Six Degrees.)

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...f/AoW_0070.jpg

DragonLady
        Lovely pics DragonLady. You know I thought that guy looked familar but didn't place him until you mentioned it! I guess I was too busy watching David!

Originally posted by Reefgirl
        My daughter wasn't well last week and now today my mum's not well, I'm hoping to be back for a bit longer in the next few days
        Miss ya Reefgirl. Hope they get better soon!

Originally posted by belevision
        Love the smileys! Hey, if you drool about Submersion pics, will anyone notice since they're already underwater? Oh, I make myself laugh...
        Smilies are great! These are either from zuz or Giles....I think zuz, she made most of the smiles I use though I have some from Giles. They both make some great smiles.

LOL...guess they had to fill up the ocean somehow!
        sigpic

Comment

Wild-haired *thunk* from First Contact:
          Spoiler:

Notice Banks back there, who has the opposite of wild hair.

Comment

Originally posted by belevision View Post
            Ooooooooo! I'm stretching the fingers out....getting ready to take them for a run..... through Radek's wild hair!

Very nice pics belevision.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
              Ooooooooo! I'm stretching the fingers out....getting ready to take them for a run..... through Radek's wild hair!

Very nice pics belevision.
              It would be so hard to resist, wouldn't it? We would have to make up some excuse: "Oh, you have something in your hair, let me get it out for you. Oops, it's still there. Hold still, I almost have it... Oops, let me try again..."

Comment

It has everything good! Great pics and caption- always love some Radek/Ronon.
                Tis a good ship, especially since, you know, The Disaster.

Mmm. "First Contact," the ep of all pretty.

Spoiler:

Being a short person myself, this snippet made me smile.

And Teyla, once again, NOT paying attention to everyone else.

DragonLady
                "I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then, and I am not saying anything now." -- Delenn

Comment

I didn't know that there are two Radek Threads
                  The cake is a lie!

Comment

Hi guys! Just getting around to posting now - coming down off my Radek high!

I'll post some pics tomorrow. I haven't gotten them off my camera yet, but the ones that are already up here are 100 x better than what I've got. I was way back, in the rear 2/3 of the room and Creation security was pretty tight back where I was. They were wandering around steadily, making sure folks stayed near their assigned seats so I really didn't have a chance to creep up closer. (I'm usually very pro-authority, what with being a goody-2-shoes and all, but they were really starting to rub me the wrong way! Some of them looked at us like we were all criminals - the whole time! Did ya ever get eye-balled in a store by the clerk, like they thought you were a shoplifter? That's how I felt, sometimes.)

I will post my photo op though! It turned out great and I'm going to have a smaller copy made for my desk at work. Hmmm - RL hubby & TV sweetie ... works for me! (And, yeah, I'm not too shy about posting myself on the 'net. I turn up alot on the ghost site in pics, with my name included and everything, so I'm 'out' already on cyberspace.)

I'm posting my run-down of the Con over at the Cherry Hill area of the Fandom section. It would be too big to put it there and here.

Rosehawk - David asked about you! He liked the video and wanted to know if you were in NJ. We all had to say 'no', sadly ...

Elephantgirl - I think they played your Lorne video, but the cut off the very tail-end (with the credits) and put up the Kavan introduction screen. Great job, though!
                    : How much time do you need?
                    : ...a week... : ...a couple of hours.
                    : I'll take the second estimate. Go.
                    to : What are you? Union?

My LJ Got Ghosts? Gadzooks!

Comment

You're awesome. Have a hug!

He's getting over that fear abit as he has done more off-world stuff. And his fear of underwater might change if he learns to swim!

I think there are a few fangirls that would love to teach Radek how to swim!
                      I think the safest way to start those lessons would be in a jacuzzi. It's small & safe & those water jets would just be <whew!> ... I mean - it's a nice non-threatening environment for the early lessons. <clears throat> Yeah.
                      : How much time do you need?
                      : ...a week... : ...a couple of hours.
                      : I'll take the second estimate. Go.
                      to : What are you? Union?

My LJ Got Ghosts? Gadzooks!

Comment

Originally posted by DragonLadyK View Post
                        Mmm. "First Contact," the ep of all pretty.
                        Yes indeed! And for that last one:
                        Spoiler:

: You want to do what with me later?
                        : Kanaan said that it's all right, and he doesn't mind. But he might want to watch.
                        : ...! I hope that the baby will be out of the room, at least?
                        : Guuuuys... can you talk about this somewhere else?

Originally posted by whiskeygirl406 View Post
                        I think the safest way to start those lessons would be in a jacuzzi. It's small & safe & those water jets would just be <whew!> ... I mean - it's a nice non-threatening environment for the early lessons. <clears throat> Yeah.
                        Great idea! And if you turn down the temperature, you can stay in longer.

Glad you had fun at the convention!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                          I didn't know that there are two Radek Threads
                          Oooooooooohhhhhh.....kind of cool huh!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi guys! Just getting around to posting now - coming down off my Radek high!
                            Enjoy the high as long as you can!!!!!

Originally posted by whiskeygirl406
                            I'll post some pics tomorrow. I haven't gotten them off my camera yet, but the ones that are already up here are 100 x better than what I've got.
                            Really looking forward to seeing your pics!

I was way back, in the rear 2/3 of the room and Creation security was pretty tight back where I was. They were wandering around steadily, making sure folks stayed near their assigned seats so I really didn't have a chance to creep up closer. (I'm usually very pro-authority, what with being a goody-2-shoes and all, but they were really starting to rub me the wrong way! Some of them looked at us like we were all criminals - the whole time! Did ya ever get eye-balled in a store by the clerk, like they thought you were a shoplifter? That's how I felt, sometimes.)
                            Yeah, sometimes Creation takes things a bit too far, they had some issues with secruity at past conventions a few years back and now have kind of gone to the other extreme.
                            In Chicago they didn't regulate our seats that closely. Wonder why they did that at NJ??

I will post my photo op though! It turned out great and I'm going to have a smaller copy made for my desk at work. Hmmm - RL hubby & TV sweetie ... works for me! (And, yeah, I'm not too shy about posting myself on the 'net. I turn up alot on the ghost site in pics, with my name included and everything, so I'm 'out' already on cyberspace.)
                            Cool. Looking forward to seeing it! Wasn't David alot of fun. Sounds like Chuck, Jason, Kavan and Dan were too! I love reading the convention threads and I came so close to going after my event's activities got cancelled.

I'm posting my run-down of the Con over at the Cherry Hill area of the Fandom section. It would be too big to put it there and here.
                            I read it. Sounds like you had a good time. And you got a hug from David, how cool is that!

Rosehawk - David asked about you! He liked the video and wanted to know if you were in NJ. We all had to say 'no', sadly ...
                            Okay, now you are about the 5th person to tell me that. Ughhhhhh and I missed it.
                            What exactly did David say, a silly fangirl has to know!

Elephantgirl - I think they played your Lorne video, but the cut off the very tail-end (with the credits) and put up the Kavan introduction screen. Great job, though!
                            Oh I got to ask EG about her Lorne video. I haven't seen it and she does some pretty nice videos.
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, water jets....Radek.....warm water......
                              Radek's thinking about a jacuzzi

Uggghhhhh it just snowed about 2-inches, nooooooooooooooooo, it's too early......can't even play in it........well at least I can snuggle ......
                              sigpic

Comment

Yeah, water jets....Radek.....warm water......
                                Radek's thinking about a jacuzzi

Uggghhhhh it just snowed about 2-inches, nooooooooooooooooo, it's too early......can't even play in it........well at least I can snuggle ......
                                My sleepyness caused me to believe that the 2 inches had something to do with Radek and the jacuzzi

Comment

Working...
                                X