Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
    I would love to have seen what Radek's biggest fear was - and no it isn't Rodney....can't be the kids....hummmmm, what can it be.....hummmmmmm
    He seems to be really afraid of going off world and going underwater.

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
    You are my friends - people that know me. There's no point in hiding who I really am from you
    We wouldn't have it any other way!

Originally posted by badboyzII~86 View Post
    haha this thread is freaking awesome!!
    It's the best thread on GW.

Comment

Originally posted by DragonLadyK View Post
      *points to Tabula Rasa* I'm going to go out on a limb and guess it involves being taken away by soldiers, since even with amnesia he freaked out harder than anyone, including the other people from ex-Soviet nations.
      I thought that too, however since this is a thunk thread, I thought we could come up with something a bit more creative, like maybe something to do with his female fans.
      Actually while we know he freaked out, we don't know if he freaked out more than anyone else. He just happened to be able to be fast enough to get away when he saw the soldiers...something I'm guessing he would have experienced as a kid at some point.

Originally posted by badboyzII~86
      haha this thread is freaking awesome!!
      It is, isn't it!
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
        You are my friends - people that know me. There's no point in hiding who I really am from you
        You're awesome. Have a hug!

Originally posted by belevision
        He seems to be really afraid of going off world and going underwater.
        He's getting over that fear abit as he has done more off-world stuff. And his fear of underwater might change if he learns to swim!
        I think there are a few fangirls that would love to teach Radek how to swim!
        sigpic

Comment

He's getting over that fear abit as he has done more off-world stuff. And his fear of underwater might change if he learns to swim!
          I think there are a few fangirls that would love to teach Radek how to swim!
          This is true! Actually I've even seen a couple of fics where Elizabeth and Teyla (in different stories) teach him to swim. I remember them being very sweet.

And I'm sure he'd have a pack of fangirls volunteering to be offworld bodyguards. I'd be there, scaring off the Wraith with my patented Withering Glare (TM).

*Thunk-o-rama!* From Season 1.
          Spoiler:

*thinks* : If I know anything from working with pigeons, it's to keep my mouth closed when I'm looking up at the sky. Maybe I'll let Rodney find that out the hard way.

Comment

Originally posted by belevision View Post
            This is true! Actually I've even seen a couple of fics where Elizabeth and Teyla (in different stories) teach him to swim. I remember them being very sweet.
            LOL. My first fanfic was Ronan teaching Radek how to swim, Ronan style....

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/albums/atl_season1/105-Suspicion/screencaps/normal_atl_105_160.JPG
            *thinks* : If I know anything from working with pigeons, it's to keep my mouth closed when I'm looking up at the sky. Maybe I'll let Rodney find that out the hard way.
            It still amazes me how a guy that can give us such a great smile can also have such a big frown.
            sigpic

Comment

LOL. My first fanfic was Ronan teaching Radek how to swim, Ronan style....
              I'd love to read it!

It still amazes me how a guy that can give us such a great smile can also have such a big frown.
              He's very expressive!
              Spoiler:

Comment

I'd love to read it!
                It's not great but it was fun to write. I kind of did it on a challenge by Allestian who use to frequent this thread alot!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3158703/...im_Ronan_Style

He's very expressive!
                Oh yea!!!!!!

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

It's not great but it was fun to write. I kind of did it on a challenge by Allestian who use to frequent this thread alot!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3158703/...im_Ronan_Style
                  Cute story! I liked it.

More *thunky* expressiveness...
                  Spoiler:

Last edited by Coaster; 05 November 2008, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Cute story! I liked it.
                    Thanks!

I'm working on another one that I started. Got three chapters done and posted. Each chapter tells a different story. Kind of gave up on it but with some encouragement from Pajus...I think I will finish the story that I started to write.

More *thunky* expressiveness...
                    *sigh* such lovely thunkiness!

I'm sooooo gonna miss his expressions. I really hope Radek is in the movie and David gets another TV gig!
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks!

I'm working on another one that I started. Got three chapters done and posted. Each chapter tells a different story. Kind of gave up on it but with some encouragement from Pajus...I think I will finish the story that I started to write.
                      Oh, I would love to read that when it's done! Count that as encouragement from me too! (Also, if you ever need a beta, I'm always available.)

*sigh* such lovely thunkiness!

I'm sooooo gonna miss his expressions. I really hope Radek is in the movie and David gets another TV gig!
                      I know, I will miss him as well! I hope David gets plenty of roles in things that we can see (including the movie- we want more Radek!).

Comment

Oh, I would love to read that when it's done! Count that as encouragement from me too! (Also, if you ever need a beta, I'm always available.)
                        Here the link to the story I started two years ago. It's kind of long read...just how the stories/chapters worked out. I'm looking for a better title.
                        I do need someone to beta the 4th chapter but alot from the 1st and 3rd story/chapter tie into this one so you have to be familar with the story.

http://www.wraithbait.com/viewstory....583&warning=12

If you still want to venture on betaing let me know.

I know, I will miss him as well! I hope David gets plenty of roles in things that we can see (including the movie- we want more Radek!).
                        Too bad some of the popular TV shows don't have a website or someplace where you get ask to have favorite actors guest start in. Wouldn't David be cool in a Supernatural episode!
                        sigpic

Comment

*THUNK*

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Here the link to the story I started two years ago. It's kind of long read...just how the stories/chapters worked out. I'm looking for a better title.
                            I do need someone to beta the 4th chapter but alot from the 1st and 3rd story/chapter tie into this one so you have to be familar with the story.

Cool! I'll have time to read the whole thing this weekend; hope that's not too late for your beta-ing needs.

Originally posted by Rosehawk
                            Too bad some of the popular TV shows don't have a website or someplace where you get ask to have favorite actors guest start in. Wouldn't David be cool in a Supernatural episode!
                            I have never seen Supernatural, but I know of it. Just one of those shows I haven't gotten around to seeing yet. But I would certainly be watching it if David was in it!

Comment

I still didn't get anything from you

Comment

Mmm, lovely *thunk*! By the way, I was trying to figure out which I like more (and I'm being completely shallow here):
                                Spoiler:

The shorter hair...

the longer hair...

or the just kinda wild hair?

Conclusion: I like them all on him, but I think the shorter hair is just a little cuter (and shows off his very nice ears).

Last edited by Coaster; 06 November 2008, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X