X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, it's not a Zelenka *thunk* but it sure is a lovely David *thunk*
    Spoiler:

And then some lovely Zelenka *thunkin*

Last edited by Rosehawk; 02 November 2008, 09:18 PM.
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Spent the last several days pet-sitting for the Airedale from Hell in a house with no internet or snurchable wifi signal. Am now back in the land of civilization, minus a Bible the Airedale chewed into tiny little pieces. (Didn't touch any other book in the house, just my Bible. I'm telling you, that dog is possessed.)

Thunkin.

Spoiler:

Radek may not like kids, but the feeling was clearly not mutal. ^^ I imagine there was a round or two of "when is Dr. Zelenka coming back" vollied at the next team to visit M7G-677.

DragonLady
      "I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then, and I am not saying anything now." -- Delenn

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
        Ahhh, that's a shame. David was really cute. Andy was too but I don't *thunk* Andy.

No accent either!

I know the feeling about computers...it seems like I am always learning something new and my home computer doesn't operate in the same manner as my work one. Aggghhhhh!
        Yay! The fabulous morjana embedded the video at her blog, and I was able to watch it there! (link to thread in Season 5 section)

My goodness, David was adorably funny in that. Loved how Andy was playing along, too.

Mmm, lovely *thunks* Rosehawk and DragonLady!

Comment

Originally posted by DragonLadyK View Post
          Spent the last several days pet-sitting for the Airedale from Hell in a house with no internet or snurchable wifi signal. Am now back in the land of civilization, minus a Bible the Airedale chewed into tiny little pieces. (Didn't touch any other book in the house, just my Bible. I'm telling you, that dog is possessed.)
          Ouch!

Originally posted by DragonLadyK
          Thunkin.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...hoff/Neck3.jpg
          Radek may not like kids, but the feeling was clearly not mutal. ^^ I imagine there was a round or two of "when is Dr. Zelenka coming back" vollied at the next team to visit M7G-677.
          DragonLady
          I always wonder why, if Zelenka really didn't like kids, why he would let them get that close to him to paint his face. Afterall, he would have had to sit still for it. Most of the others coming back only had stuff in their hair, no where near the amount of artwork that was done on Radek's face.
          And if the kids had jumped him and held him down, I don't think the artwork would have looked nearly as nice.
          I think secretly Radek really does like kids, he just doesn't want anyone else to know!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by belevision View Post
            Yay! The fabulous morjana embedded the video at her blog, and I was able to watch it there! (link to thread in Season 5 section)
            Cool!

Originally posted by belevision
            My goodness, David was adorably funny in that. Loved how Andy was playing along, too.
            That's what I thought too! Really gonna miss these kinds of things when SGA is over.
            sigpic

Comment

I always wonder why, if Zelenka really didn't like kids, why he would let them get that close to him to paint his face. Afterall, he would have had to sit still for it. Most of the others coming back only had stuff in their hair, no where near the amount of artwork that was done on Radek's face.
              And if the kids had jumped him and held him down, I don't think the artwork would have looked nearly as nice.
              I think secretly Radek really does like kids, he just doesn't want anyone else to know!
              Or, perhaps they did it while he was sleeping. Maybe they even slipped him something to make him sleep very deeply!

Comment

Or, perhaps they did it while he was sleeping. Maybe they even slipped him something to make him sleep very deeply!
                Never thought of that. Hummm, possible, very possible. However I would think it would tickle and I would be surprised if he could sleep through everything that was done to his hair!
                Course if they did put something in his food or drink.......though I don't see kids resorting to that tactic!
                sigpic

Comment

Ouch!

I always knew Radek was a softy! He might growl about the kids, but that's just to keep up his reputation.

Ooh! Evil evil thought! Love it! *wonders who she can try that on*
                  sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Some great faces from Critical Mass:

Spoiler:

Our boy isn't happy.

And he's letting people know it!

Now he's really on a roll.

All this is making John's hair stand on end.

This is directed at Rodney...

...who's wise to stay up on that balcony right now.

People are certainly going to hear more about this later!

And they certainly do! Well, one does, at least.

Comment

Everlovin- your Cadman/Rodney sig makes me smile.

(wishes there had been more Cadman)

Comment

Everlovin- your Cadman/Rodney sig makes me smile.

(wishes there had been more Cadman)
                        McCadman was/is my first ship love on Atlantis. I miss her!
                        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                          McCadman was/is my first ship love on Atlantis. I miss her!
                          I do too. She had a great sense of humor!

I think Rodney really feels the lack of Cadman in his head, in this scene. Also, notice who's standing faithfully by his bedside while the rest of them are way over there.

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                            I always knew Radek was a softy! He might growl about the kids, but that's just to keep up his reputation.
                            I'd like to think that under all that zany crankiness, Zelenka is really a softy at heart!

Originally posted by Everlovin
                            Ooh! Evil evil thought! Love it! *wonders who she can try that on*
                            Three guess's and the first two don't count!
                            sigpic

Comment

Some great faces from Critical Mass:

Spoiler:

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/alb...tl_213_003.JPG
                              Our boy isn't happy.

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/alb...tl_213_010.JPG
                              And he's letting people know it!

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/alb...tl_213_014.JPG
                              Now he's really on a roll.

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/alb...tl_213_015.JPG
                              All this is making John's hair stand on end.

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/alb...tl_213_017.JPG
                              This is directed at Rodney...

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/alb...tl_213_019.JPG
                              ...who's wise to stay up on that balcony right now.

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/alb...tl_213_022.JPG
                              People are certainly going to hear more about this later!

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/alb...tl_213_913.JPG
                              And they certainly do! Well, one does, at least.

LOL. One of the things I like about Radek, he has no problem saying what he is thinking and even if he doesn't say it, you still get the drift!
                              sigpic

Comment

Some lovely thunkin before bedtime!

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X