Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
    One of the things he's good for
    Yeah - Even though I'm sure he wouldn't have minded doing it for me. I think I've been poking the "jealousy-bear" a little bit this week, what with the Con date fast approaching and all!

And, speaking of bears, Z-Bear has been MIA for a couple days ... I'm waiting for the ransom note, made up of all the pieced together letters.
    : How much time do you need?
    : ...a week... : ...a couple of hours.
    : I'll take the second estimate. Go.
    to : What are you? Union?

My LJ Got Ghosts? Gadzooks!

Comment

Originally posted by whiskeygirl406 View Post
      Yeah - Even though I'm sure he wouldn't have minded doing it for me. I think I've been poking the "jealousy-bear" a little bit this week, what with the Con date fast approaching and all!

And, speaking of bears, Z-Bear has been MIA for a couple days ... I'm waiting for the ransom note, made up of all the pieced together letters.
      What do you think hubby will demand for him?

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
        Envious he should be!

*spits* *sputters* damn, now I have chocolate ice cream all over my computer monitor.

Good one belevision!
        Heehee! That is one of the funniest shots I've found.

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
        Spoiler:
        : Radek, I had an arrow in my ass, its too early for your Czech death song.

Uh oh! Maybe he's hiding under the bed!

Comment

Thanks for the Santuary links, both of you. ^^ DN did a good job for his brief scenes

Spoiler:
          and of course he died. *pffft* Personally I think it would have been cleverer if the co-pilot had been the Skinwalker. I mean, honestly, who would have ever thought to check the corpse of the first victim?

Now, for The Lost Tribe thunk.

Spoiler:

*SQUEE* Yeah, it's kind of a crappy cap, but the scene was wonderful.

I wouldn't want to be Sheppard, getting that face.

Still wouldn't want to be Sheppard.

Not from The Lost Tribe, but still really pretty:

DragonLady
          "I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then, and I am not saying anything now." -- Delenn

Comment

OMG, DragonLady, that is awesome thunk. I would green you if I could for these. Oh, the fluffy hair! I start to see the appeal of whumpage.

You might not want to be Shep at that one point, but I notice Shep was all grabby at him later (was that later?).

Re: Sanctuary
            Spoiler:
            I was bummed that he was killed so soon, but at least he wasn't the already-dead pilot!

Comment

LOL. I betcha I can guess!

DragonLadyK, those pics were just fantastic! Love how Zelenka's hair change from unkempt to just a plain simple mess!
              And his eyes, Oh yeah ,Shep would have so deserved those looks!

Originally posted by DragonLadyK
              Spoiler:
              and of course he died. *pffft* Personally I think it would have been cleverer if the co-pilot had been the Skinwalker. I mean, honestly, who would have ever thought to check the corpse of the first victim?
              Spoiler:
              Ohhh, I like your idea.
              Ever since watching Escape Velocity, I really want to see David do a really really intense bad guy. I think he could so pull it off. He could go from nice loving husband in one second to total psycho nut in the next. He just has the eyes and the talent to pull it off!
              sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

David Updates his blog a few hours ago!

http://lettersfrompegasus.blogspot.com/

He's out having fun and looking for work!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post

DragonLadyK, those pics were just fantastic! Love how Zelenka's hair change from unkempt to just a plain simple mess!
                  And his eyes, Oh yeah ,Shep would have so deserved those looks!
                  You know how when a cat is really mad at you, it will glare at you and its fur will even stand on end? Yeah, like that. Claws showing and everything, it could even hiss at you, but it's still cute (you just don't want to get too close).

Comment

<sigh> Hubby wasn't involved after all ... sorry to ruin the gutter-trip for you, Pajus!

It was a dog-napping and simple greed was the motive. Puppy's mountain of toys just wasn't enough & she had to have just one more. He was under the bed, up near the legs of the headboard, when Puppy likes to lay when she feels like being alone. Or, when she's done something fun (read: wrong) and needs a good hiding spot 'til Mommy stops yelling "for no reason."

Hope everyone's having a good day! We're rained out here.
                    : How much time do you need?
                    : ...a week... : ...a couple of hours.
                    : I'll take the second estimate. Go.
                    to : What are you? Union?

My LJ Got Ghosts? Gadzooks!

Comment

<sigh> Hubby wasn't involved after all ... sorry to ruin the gutter-trip for you, Pajus!

It was a dog-napping and simple greed was the motive. Puppy's mountain of toys just wasn't enough & she had to have just one more. He was under the bed, up near the legs of the headboard, when Puppy likes to lay when she feels like being alone. Or, when she's done something fun (read: wrong) and needs a good hiding spot 'til Mommy stops yelling "for no reason."

Ah, I was right! He was hiding under the bed! Puppy probably just wanted a cuddle with Z-bear, because doesn't everyone?

It's raining here too. Stuck at work, bleh.

Comment

You are taking candy from a baby.

How much damage did the puppy inflict?

Comment

You are taking candy from a baby.
                          Are you going to start crying? Shall we shower you with gumdrops? Hey, babies can't eat candy!

Comment

Originally posted by belevision View Post
                            Are you going to start crying? Shall we shower you with gumdrops? Hey, babies can't eat candy!
                            Rather shower mewith some kind of smutty activity

Comment

Rather shower mewith some kind of smutty activity
                              Spoiler:

Elizabeth makes a kissy-face.

(Yeah, I know that's not smutty. Oh well, maybe someone else has the smut mojo today.)

Comment

Originally posted by belevision View Post
                                Ah, I was right! He was hiding under the bed! Puppy probably just wanted a cuddle with Z-bear, because doesn't everyone?

Originally posted by belevision
                                It's raining here too. Stuck at work, bleh.
                                Go figure, it rained here all weekend and today we actually have a decent day. It's cold and the wind is chilly but the sun is shining and so is Radek!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X