• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back from Vancouver. The sun is shining. I already miss the rain
    The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
      Hey, welcome back. Did you have fun? My daughter and I will be heading out there in about a year - I'm taking her on an Alaskan cruise and we are going to spend some time in Vancouver - any suggestions you have on sites/sights to see that you would like to share, let me know.
      It's not the rain I would miss, it's the mountains!

Have some *double thunk*
      Spoiler:

sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Oooh Rosehawk, you should visit me! I live close to Vancouver.
        Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
        SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

Welcome back!

Oooh, nice! Here are some more, variations on a theme:
          Spoiler:

The theme here seems to be Rodney saying "Radek, I don't know what the heck you're talking about!" He seems to have that expression a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by dancer_4_daniel View Post
            Oooh Rosehawk, you should visit me! I live close to Vancouver.
            Cool. Maybe we can meet for coffee or tea or something! Plans are really in the early stages and we won't start formalizing until this next summer. It's my graduation and golden birthday gift to her and our last really big mother/daughter activity before she heads off to college. We've been planning on going for about 5 years. I am more of the adventurer then her so it should make planning interesting!

Originally posted by belevision
            The theme here seems to be Rodney saying "Radek, I don't know what the heck you're talking about!" He seems to have that expression a lot.
            *snickers* and thats only because Radek is soooooo much smarter than Rodney that he talks over his head and Rodney just can't fathom how smart Radek really is!.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
              Hey, welcome back. Did you have fun? My daughter and I will be heading out there in about a year - I'm taking her on an Alaskan cruise and we are going to spend some time in Vancouver - any suggestions you have on sites/sights to see that you would like to share, let me know.
              It's not the rain I would miss, it's the mountains!

Have some *double thunk*
              Spoiler:
              http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i91/Rosehawk/Zelenka/bamsr0463.jpg
              http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9.../bamsr0416.jpg
              http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9.../bamsr0415.jpg
              http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i91/Rosehawk/Zelenka/bamsr0414.jpg[/IMG]
              Thank you!
              We had only two days with nice weather, so I can't recommend too much.
              Stanley Park is beautiful, and you'll know where all the nice trees from Stargate grow. There are lots of other nice parks. Grouse Mountain was very nice, but the weather has to be clear to get the view over Vancouver. Take a walk along the seashore. Granville Island was nice. Don't forget your passport if you want to hopp over the US Border. Don't do press the wrong buttons on your computer on the same days - it might ruin you day (my wee little Macbook is still not working...). Take a ride through Fraser Valley. Stroll through Chinatown. Stay at the gates of the Bridge Studios.

When its rains: Aquarium, Shopping, Museums, Shopping.

Toooo many impressions. Since I now have internet access again on my PC (*huddles poor MacBook*) I'll upload some more of my pictures
              Last edited by iolanda; 18 October 2008, 11:48 AM.
              The cake is a lie!

Comment

It's quiet here today!

Spoiler:

Everyone "tied up" with something?

Or maybe some have been partying hard!

Comment

Originally posted by belevision View Post
                  It's quiet here today!

Spoiler:

http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/r...-5x02-1902.jpg
                  Everyone "tied up" with something?

http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/r...-5x02-1943.jpg
                  Or maybe some have been partying hard!

Yeah, I noticed, kind of quiet all weekend.

Nice pics. the top one looks like it was from behind the scenes as Radek is laying on a mat - Which episodes are they from? I would say the top one is from 'The Seed'

Party hard, yep, that Radek all right.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                    Nice pics. the top one looks like it was from behind the scenes as Radek is laying on a mat - Which episodes are they from? I would say the top one is from 'The Seed'

Party hard, yep, that Radek all right.
                    They both are, and more whumpage than thunkage really. But it's all thunkage, right?

Comment

I just realized, that Davids Film "Beast of the Bottomless Lake" was filmed where I was for nearly two weeks, in the Okanagan Valley!

http://www.provostpictures.com/index.htm

Oh and I also was where he made this picture, just not on the top because they were preparing for the ski season and quicky installed two new skilifts:

Grouse Mountain
                      The cake is a lie!

Comment

I just realized, that Davids Film "Beast of the Bottomless Lake" was filmed where I was for nearly two weeks, in the Okanagan Valley!

http://www.provostpictures.com/index.htm

Oh and I also was where he made this picture, just not on the top because they were preparing for the ski season and quicky installed two new skilifts:

Grouse Mountain
                        Very cool, and gorgeous picture. I wonder when that movie will be released so we can see it!

Hey, I clicked on that fourth egg just a while ago today- did I help make it hatch?

Comment

Of course! It was an rescue egg, others helped as well, but together you made it!

PS: The picture of the mountain is fom Davids blog - when I was there, there was no snow just mud.
                          The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by belevision View Post
                            They both are, and more whumpage than thunkage really. But it's all thunkage, right?
                            Ummmmyes, thunkage....lovely Radek thunkage........

Originally posted by belevision
                            Very cool, and gorgeous picture. I wonder when that movie will be released so we can see it!
                            They aren't great about giving updates as to the status on the movie. I think because it is an Independent movie it's gonna have a few more challenges to get released. It's a shame they waited so long though....they really could have rallied alot of David Nykl fans, kind of like what David Hewlett did with his fans with A 'Dogs Day Breakfast' and Paul McGillian fans with 'See Grace Fly' and get a nice Zelenka fan following to see the movie but with Atlantis being cancelled, who knows if they could rally the same way.

Originally posted by iolanda
                            PS: The picture of the mountain is fom Davids blog - when I was there, there was no snow just mud.
                            Ahhh, the lovely mountains. I sooooo miss the mountains. I was raised over in that part of the country so I know how beautiful it is and in Canada it has to be even more spectacular!

What's even more spectacular is Radek going on a space walk!
                            Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Hi, everyone . Yummy pics there. Heh, I wish I'd spent the weekend partying - spent it studying for midterms instead. . Eh well. So how are you all doing?

Banners by Luciana, Nici and myself.

Comment

Originally posted by schweinsty View Post
                                Hi, everyone . Yummy pics there. Heh, I wish I'd spent the weekend partying - spent it studying for midterms instead. . Eh well. So how are you all doing?
                                *Waves to schweinsty* Doing well. Getting ready for sleepytime, got to get up in four hours for work. Should have been in bed a few hours ago, but oh well.....I'm hoping to take Friday off as a vacation day but that depends on work which is very busy and stressful right now, hence why I should have been sleeping a few hours ago.

Whatcha studying? Zelenkology? or Radamathmatics? What ever you are study, don't forget to double 'Czech' your answers, it could be fun sneakin' a peak at the answers!

Good Luck with midterms.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X