Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
    schweinsty - that is such a nice pic of Radek and Lorne - two boys just looking for trouble and they got caught!
    It's very much a 'hand-in-the-cookie-jar' pic, isn't it?

Banners by Luciana, Nici and myself.

Comment

Originally posted by schweinsty View Post
      It's very much a 'hand-in-the-cookie-jar' pic, isn't it?
      LOL. Yeah. It's so cute!

Here they are plotting just what they are going to do.
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

LOL. Yeah. It's so cute!

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9...a/ZE301_10.jpg
        Spoiler:

Comment

LOL. Yeah. It's so cute!

Hehe - though now I feel like writing Kidfic AU with them. They make such an adorable team.

Banners by Luciana, Nici and myself.

Comment

Those two just never stop with the plotting. And now they are bringing Elizabeth in on it.

Originally posted by schweinsty
            Hehe - though now I feel like writing Kidfic AU with them. They make such an adorable team.
            Ahhh, now you're just gonna have to write it!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by schweinsty View Post
              Please write it, I can see those two as naughty boys at the back of the class, plotting.

Comment

Write it, schweinsty! *joins in the cheerleading*

Comment

Some smiles to make you smile, from The Game:
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Aahhh, such lovely pics. Radek was great in The Game. We got to see a bit more of his competitive side with someone other than Rodney and .
                    sigpic

Comment

David is going to be in Santuary October 24, episode is Kush.

morjana posted this promo pic in the Sanctuary folder

Spoiler:

Doesn't look like our dear David's character has a happy ending.!
                      sigpic

Comment

David is going to be in a Sanctuary next week in the episode Kush.

morjana posted this promo pic in the Sanctuary folder and since it is some of David's work I posted it in his appreciation thread, however there is something about this pic that is very *thunk* worthy, at least with the jokes

Spoiler:

I first notice David's nose, not realizing the person lying down was David, that's what caught my attention, and then I cracked up laughing because the arrow with the word open, not only looks a bit like a phallus it is also pointing to where his zipper might be!
                        sigpic

Comment

David is going to be in Santuary October 24, episode is Kush.

morjana posted this promo pic in the Sanctuary folder

Spoiler:

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9...elen-will2.jpg
                          Doesn't look like our dear David's character has a happy ending.!
                          Spoiler:
                          Oh dear! Hopefully he isn't just a body they find, or something like that!

Comment

David is going to be in a Sanctuary next week in the episode Kush.

morjana posted this promo pic in the Sanctuary folder and since it is some of David's work I posted it in his appreciation thread, however there is something about this pic that is very *thunk* worthy, at least with the jokes

Spoiler:
                            http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9...elen-will2.jpg

I first notice David's nose, not realizing the person lying down was David, that's what caught my attention, and then I cracked up laughing because the arrow with the word open, not only looks a bit like a phallus it is also pointing to where his zipper might be!
                            Spoiler:
                            Bwahaha! I didn't notice the OPEN thing when I replied to this in the other thread! Heeheehee... Someone revive him with the "special" CPR!

Comment

Originally posted by belevision View Post
                              Spoiler:
                              Oh dear! Hopefully he isn't just a body they find, or something like that!
                              Spoiler:

I know, I was thinking the same thing, either way he most likely has a small role. At least David is still working in shows where fans can see him! I think the thing I am most disappointed in with Atlantis cancellation is that it will be harder to see David's work. He seems to do alot of theater and stuff in Canada that may or may not get seen here in the States.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by belevision View Post
                                Spoiler:
                                Bwahaha! I didn't notice the OPEN thing when I replied to this in the other thread! Heeheehee... Someone revive him with the "special" CPR!
                                Spoiler:

LOL. I'm trained in CPR, I am sure I can make it "special"

Once I realized the person lying down was David, I saw the open and where it was pointing and I just burst out laughing - my daughter was in bed and was wondering what I was laughing about.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X