Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by belevision View Post
    Icing, chocolate syrup, whipped cream... can anyone around here draw? Well, just envision the end of Critical Mass only with foodstuffs instead of fingerpaints.
    I'm not that great at drawing but boy I sure have a good imagination right about now!

Originally posted by belevision
    Rosehawk, those are priceless. He's quite expressive, isn't he! That second one is exactly how I imagine he'd look, if I snuck up behind him and goosed him.
    LOL! I sure would like to see that happen!
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
      Or when he handed out cookies with Hewlett! Both of them! Wow!
      You sooo wish you had been there.

OMG LOL! That was exactly what my first reaction was as the guy next to me helped me up. It didn't matter how much pain I was in, and believe me I was in alot of pain, I glanced around quickly to see who was watching...two production people saw me. Aggghhh...I laughed about the loss of dignity but the guy who helped me up said that because I stayed tucked in when I fell and not sprayed eagle that I actually managed to keep most of my dignity!
      I already knew how bad it was, the lump on my leg was the size of my fist almost instantly. I didn't want to look cause I didn't want anyone to see my white legs, plus I didn't want anyone to make a fuss, I just really wanted to continue the tour. Yep, got to finish the tour after I showed them my leg and then the tour guide took me to the nurses office.
      You sooo wished Zelenka to be the nurse - would speed up your healing process considerably

Comment

OMG LOL! That was exactly what my first reaction was as the guy next to me helped me up. It didn't matter how much pain I was in, and believe me I was in alot of pain, I glanced around quickly to see who was watching...two production people saw me. Aggghhh...I laughed about the loss of dignity but the guy who helped me up said that because I stayed tucked in when I fell and not sprayed eagle that I actually managed to keep most of my dignity!
        I already knew how bad it was, the lump on my leg was the size of my fist almost instantly. I didn't want to look cause I didn't want anyone to see my white legs, plus I didn't want anyone to make a fuss, I just really wanted to continue the tour. Yep, got to finish the tour after I showed them my leg and then the tour guide took me to the nurses office.
        That kind of thing happened to me, I was taking Alex to school and I lost my footing and fell, spread eagled, on the floor, I was hauled to my feet by a builder and Alex walk off quickly in the other direction. My face was still red when she came home from school that night

Comment

David looks very nice in black!

You will enjoy meeting David. You'll enjoy Chuck too! Both of these guys were just simply wonderful in Chicago.

I wish I could go in November but I will be taking a youth group out on an adventure course for that weekend.

You could make it a real adventure ... Take 'em to the course site, drop 'em off with 4 days food & water, and meet us in Jersey! They'll be fine!

: "OK, kids, Remember: ration the food & water - it's gotta last for the whole weekend, finding shelter is your next important task, and stay low to the ground if there's a thunderstorm ... See ya next week!" (Program Note: The character of Rosehawk will be played tonight by Dr Elizabeth Weir. )
          : How much time do you need?
          : ...a week... : ...a couple of hours.
          : I'll take the second estimate. Go.
          to : What are you? Union?

My LJ Got Ghosts? Gadzooks!

Comment

A couple of shots from Reunion, with bonus Rodney. Great expressions here...
            Spoiler:

Of course, they're both totally checking out Sam here.

: We don't have a chance, do we.
            : Nope.

Comment

Originally posted by whiskeygirl406 View Post
              You could make it a real adventure ... Take 'em to the course site, drop 'em off with 4 days food & water, and meet us in Jersey! They'll be fine!

: "OK, kids, Remember: ration the food & water - it's gotta last for the whole weekend, finding shelter is your next important task, and stay low to the ground if there's a thunderstorm ... See ya next week!" (Program Note: The character of Rosehawk will be played tonight by Dr Elizabeth Weir. )
              LOL. Anything to see David again, huh!

You don't know just how tempting it is to want to go to NJ to see David and Chuck again!
              Last edited by Rosehawk; 16 September 2008, 02:34 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                You sooo wish you had been there.
                To see David, actually both David's; you betcha!
                Though I have to admit, I already got a cookie from David N. in Chicago. One of my friends had some cookies she wanted me to give him, can't pronounce the name but they were a Dutch cookie - Paul McGillion really loved them last year..anyway, I gave them them to David at the Breakfast and he offered me one when he saw me later! So sweet. Too bad I was too nervous to eat it all......

Originally posted by Pajus
                You sooo wished Zelenka to be the nurse - would speed up your healing process considerably
                Forget the tour, if Zelenka would have been my nurse I would have been in the nurse's office faster than you could say..where'd she go?

Originally posted by Reefgirl
                That kind of thing happened to me, I was taking Alex to school and I lost my footing and fell, spread eagled, on the floor, I was hauled to my feet by a builder and Alex walk off quickly in the other direction. My face was still red when she came home from school that night
                Ouch! Leave it to a kid to feel like you embarassed them!
                My boss and team members were with me but luckily they were all in front of me and didn't see me fall, they just saw the aftermath as I was getting help getting up from hugging the cylindar thingy thing that I fell on top of.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by belevision View Post
                  A couple of shots from Reunion, with bonus Rodney. Great expressions here...
                  Love the pics and your caps were great!
                  sigpic

Comment

Love the pics and your caps were great!
                    Thanks! I do love the scenes with the Davids (except when Rodney's being extra-mean). A couple more...
                    Spoiler:

: What do you mean, you lost the ZPM?

: Please don't go! Whatever will we do without you, if something happens?
                    : Someone must be the brave one. Have faith, I shall return triumphant.
                    ...Okay, that's definitely an AU.

Comment

My boss and team members were with me but luckily they were all in front of me and didn't see me fall, they just saw the aftermath as I was getting help getting up from hugging the cylindar thingy thing that I fell on top of.
                      Rosehawk: *hugs the cylinder* Mmmmmmmm... Radek....

Rosehawk!Boss: Are you okay?

Rosehawk: Yessssssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                        Rosehawk: *hugs the cylinder* Mmmmmmmm... Radek....

Rosehawk!Boss: Are you okay?

Rosehawk: Yessssssssss
                        LOL! Pajus, if the cylindar was really Radek, it would have been soft and cuddly and I wouldn't have gotten hurt!
                        And I am not going to even get into the jokes about how hard it was!

He's just so cuddible!

sigpic

Comment

LOL! Pajus, if the cylindar was really Radek, it would have been soft and cuddly and I wouldn't have gotten hurt!
                          And I am not going to even get into the jokes about how hard it was!

He's just so cuddible!

What if I made you go into these jokes?

Comment

Ouch! Leave it to a kid to feel like you embarassed them!
                            I felt a complete idiot later because I had to put plasters on my knees, I haven't had plasters on my knees since I was 6

Comment

hehe, i haven't heard them called "plasters" since I was a kid (my family is from the UK - "plasters" is a UK thing)

Comment

Originally posted by Tal View Post
                                hehe, i haven't heard them called "plasters" since I was a kid (my family is from the UK - "plasters" is a UK thing)
                                OK ... (dopey) American question here : are 'plasters' the hard, permanent thing you need when you have a full break or just a temporary thing? (Luckily, <knock on wood> I've never needed anything like that, so I have no clue what they do when you get hurt that badly.)

Tal : Hi! Long time no see! <waves>
                                : How much time do you need?
                                : ...a week... : ...a couple of hours.
                                : I'll take the second estimate. Go.
                                to : What are you? Union?

My LJ Got Ghosts? Gadzooks!

Comment

Working...
                                X