• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice pictures... *wipes drool from face*
    Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
    SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
      ROTFLOL.

I was thinking whipping cream but pastry works too!

After all the eclair is a long pastry! Yummmm...and yeah, better stop there.
      Well, the pastry tube is what you use to squirt the cream into the pastry. That's how they fill the eclairs. Now that we have plenty of lovely imagery, I'll just say good night and sweet dreams.

Comment

Very cute!

Comment

Originally posted by belevision View Post
          Well, the pastry tube is what you use to squirt the cream into the pastry. That's how they fill the eclairs. Now that we have plenty of lovely imagery, I'll just say good night and sweet dreams.
          LOL. And such lovely thoughts they will be indeed!
          sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

LOL. And such lovely thoughts they will be indeed!
            With such thoughts, you'll have lovely dreams indeed

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
              With such thoughts, you'll have lovely dreams indeed
              Most definitley. He's going to help sooth the aches and pains I am experiencing from getting hurt at work last week. Think my entire shin was bruised...damn still hurts....until I think about pastries, whipping cream and Radek! All delightlful indulgences
              sigpic

Comment

Most definitley. He's going to help sooth the aches and pains I am experiencing from getting hurt at work last week. Think my entire shin was bruised...damn still hurts....until I think about pastries, whipping cream and Radek! All delightlful indulgences
                Ooooooow... poor you.... What happened? Radek-clone! Don't just stand there! Kiss it better!

Comment

Ooooooow... poor you.... What happened? Radek-clone! Don't just stand there! Kiss it better!
                  Without going through alot of detail, I was taking a manufactuing tour, someone had placed a stainless steel cylindar (weights about 1000 or more pounds) in the walk way, it is not at eye level and since I was talking with someone, I didn't see it, caught me just right in my stride and I went down faster than getting blasted with a zat gun.
                  Damn lucky I didn't hit my face on the cylinder cause I fell so hard I would have caused some serious damage to my face. Oh, it pays to be a woman sometimes and to have some extra padding on top! My legs ended up taking the brunt of it and I pulled a muscle in my back. Freak the tour guide out because I had a big gash on my leg.

Radek has been very good with the back and shoulder massages!
                  sigpic

Comment

Without going through alot of detail, I was taking a manufactuing tour, someone had placed a stainless steel cylindar (weights about 1000 or more pounds) in the walk way, it is not at eye level and since I was talking with someone, I didn't see it, caught me just right in my stride and I went down faster than getting blasted with a zat gun.
                    Damn lucky I didn't hit my face on the cylinder cause I fell so hard I would have caused some serious damage to my face. Oh, it pays to be a woman sometimes and to have some extra padding on top! My legs ended up taking the brunt of it and I pulled a muscle in my back. Freak the tour guide out because I had a big gash on my leg.

Radek has been very good with the back and shoulder massages!
                    Good thing the padding didn't take much damage

Comment

Good thing the padding didn't take much damage
                      It did!

I was very sore all over until just recently. Now it's just my neck and leg.

Radek's got miracle hands!
                      sigpic

Comment

It did!

I was very sore all over until just recently. Now it's just my neck and leg.

Radek's got miracle hands!
                        http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9.../Radekhand.jpg
                        Looks like his hands did a miraculous work on your padding then

Comment

Ouch, sounds painful! Glad you weren't hurt worse.

Spoiler:

: Have you tried any of the wonderful desserts created by our new mess hall chef? His specialty is delicious cream-filled pastries.
                          : *snicker*
                          : *giggle*
                          : What is so funny?

Comment

Looks like his hands did a miraculous work on your padding then
                            *evil grin* You can't see and I'm not telling!
                            (It's not exactly padding either since I am not overweight! )

Originally posted by belevision
                            Ouch, sounds painful! Glad you weren't hurt worse.
                            Thanks. It had the potiental to be worse, so I consider myself rather lucky.

Originally posted by belevision
                            Spoiler:

Teyla: Have you tried any of the wonderful desserts created by our new mess hall chef? His specialty is delicious cream-filled pastries.
                            Elizabeth: *snicker*
                            Radek : *giggle*
                            Teyla : What is so funny?
                            *snickers* this is beautiful!
                            sigpic

Comment

*snickers* this is beautiful!
                              Thanks. These little scenes almost write themselves!
                              Spoiler:
                              Especially if there's innuendo.

Comment

*evil grin* You can't see and I'm not telling!
                                (It's not exactly padding either since I am not overweight! )
                                I never said you were overweight. I said you had nace padding and Radek-clone did good work taking care of you

Originally posted by belevision View Post
                                Thanks. These little scenes almost write themselves!
                                Spoiler:
                                Especially if there's innuendo.
                                You should've seen the Dirtiest GW caption ever contest on the Razzie thread

Comment

Working...
                                X