Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the pics are great, I hope your feeling better Dancer

Comment

Yeah. Feeling MUCH better today. I don't know what I ate yesterday but whatever it was, whoa! My clone has given me a through "physical" and he has pronounced me to be in good health.
      Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
      SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

Originally posted by dancer_4_daniel View Post
        Yeah. Feeling MUCH better today. I don't know what I ate yesterday but whatever it was, whoa! My clone has given me a through "physical" and he has pronounced me to be in good health.
        Hope you returned the favor.

Comment

Originally posted by dancer_4_daniel View Post

Glad you're feeling better, Dancer! Stomach issues are the absolute worst!

So, uhh, your clone said you're healthy, huh. What did he do, sign-up for a basic first aid course or something?

BTW: Could I put in an order for my own Zelenka clone? (What's the going rate for that, anyway? Probably a lot 'cause those puppies they just made were $10, 000 ... You've got a payment plan, right? )
          : How much time do you need?
          : ...a week... : ...a couple of hours.
          : I'll take the second estimate. Go.
          to : What are you? Union?

My LJ Got Ghosts? Gadzooks!

Comment

Originally posted by whiskeygirl406 View Post

So, uhh, your clone said you're healthy, huh. What did he do, sign-up for a basic first aid course or something?

BTW: Could I put in an order for my own Zelenka clone? (What's the going rate for that, anyway? Probably a lot 'cause those puppies they just made were $10, 000 ... You've got a payment plan, right? )
            1. I thought you already had a husband

2. I think it was Rosehawk who said that a Zelenka clone costs 300 posts on the Zelenka threads (don't know if Razzie counts too)

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
              1. I thought you already had a husband

2. I think it was Rosehawk who said that a Zelenka clone costs 300 posts on the Zelenka threads (don't know if Razzie counts too)

Per #1 ... Technically, yes - there is a man wearing a ring & living at the same address as me, but we have now entered that very special time of year when many women become "(American) Football Widows." <sigh> (Did you know they have games on from about noon 'til the 9 PM feature game on Sunday night? That's a long time to watch the same type of sport, guys! Oh, and don't forget about the pre-game and post-game talk shows ... Can't leave those out! )

But, I'd make a request that my Zelenka-clone would have the "men + sports = " gene-sequence removed before his 'birth'.

Per #2 .. the price is 300 posts! Wow! I'd better get movin'!

Chicago Con Folks: Thanks for posting the pics, guys! They're great! Can't wait to get home & see the video!

NJ Con Folks: I just found a great pic resource (for photos to get signed) - and it's really easy to find you're fave guy! I stumbled onto the "SGA Hottie" list in the Fun & Games section and there are tons of great pics there. Plus, there were pics in there that I hadn't even seen before. I must've e-mailed myself about 25 pics.
              : How much time do you need?
              : ...a week... : ...a couple of hours.
              : I'll take the second estimate. Go.
              to : What are you? Union?

My LJ Got Ghosts? Gadzooks!

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                Okay, here is the video I made for the convention..hope you like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmgKtzqS90Y
                Truly excellent! Good work!

Comment

Originally posted by whiskeygirl406 View Post

Actually, he's taking the "Home Study" Anatomy 101 course.
                  Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
                  SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

Buenos Dias!!!

How are we all???

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                      Yeah, I don't know who set it up that way but it's 300 posts to get a clone.
                      I am sure Whiskeygirl you will get that in no time, especially if you are seeing David in a few months!

Originally posted by Allestian
                      Buenos Dias!!!

How are we all???
                      Ahoj!

I am doing well. I got to meet David on Sunday!
                      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by belevision View Post
                        Truly excellent! Good work!
                        Thanks! It was the second music video I have ever made. The first was for Ben Browder since Ben's was for a contest!

Scared to death to have David see it...or other fans...it was a bit of a relief to hear people laughing during the video presentation and enjoying it.

Zelenka so rules!
                        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian View Post
                          Buenos Dias!!!

How are we all???
                          Muy bien, gracias.

Comment

Scared to death to have David see it...or other fans...it was a bit of a relief to hear people laughing during the video presentation and enjoying it.
                            Was David laughing too? I was certainly laughing watching it... it was tremendously cute and the music choice was great. I will certainly watch it again when I need a smile.

Comment

Rose! I must have missed it, Where is the vid you made for David?
                              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

DJgirl, Great Pics.......thanks for sharing and it was fun seeing you again!!!!!!

Okay, here is the video I made for the convention..hope you like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmgKtzqS90Y
                                Brain. Floor. Goo. Puddle.

Just the thing I needed after dealing with one of the many teenagers on this forum. People should be dropped onto a desert island from the ages of 13 to 18 and not let off until they can behave like human beings instead of walking bundles of temper and egocentricity. Granted, some people would still be there at 40, but at least the rest of us would be spared.

So. Yes. Thank you for the video.

DragonLady
                                "I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then, and I am not saying anything now." -- Delenn

Comment

Working...
                                X