Clear All

Originally posted by DragonLadyK View Post
    Pajus, you're incorrigible. ^^

DragonLady
    You sound like that was a bad thing

Comment

Everyone who thinks that "great McKay/Zelenka scene" from "The Shrine"

Spoiler:
      was supposed to take place right before Zelenka charged down the Jumperbay stairs and made a beeline for the door without so much as a word to anyone (First Rule of Manhood: Never Let Anyone See You Cry), but it was cut to make room for the "I love you" McKeller vid and the "share my fruitcup" scene -- raise your hand. *raises both hands*

"Great Zelenka scene" my left buttcheek. The Hewletts, Momoa, Luttrell, and Joe F. did an awesome job, but DN and Zelenka fans got the shaft.

Thunking. And writing a tag to the ep in Wordpad.

Spoiler:

DragonLady
      "I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then, and I am not saying anything now." -- Delenn

Comment

Everyone who thinks that "great McKay/Zelenka scene" from "The Shrine"

Spoiler:
        was supposed to take place right before Zelenka charged down the Jumperbay stairs and made a beeline for the door without so much as a word to anyone (First Rule of Manhood: Never Let Anyone See You Cry), but it was cut to make room for the "I love you" McKeller vid and the "share my fruitcup" scene -- raise your hand. *raises both hands*

"Great Zelenka scene" my left buttcheek. The Hewletts, Momoa, Luttrell, and Joe F. did an awesome job, but DN and Zelenka fans got the shaft.

Thunking. And writing a tag to the ep in Wordpad.

Spoiler:

DragonLady
        They used to be my favorite slash pairing... lately the show has been killing that with the way Rodney treats him. *looks at the lovely pics with nostalgia*

Comment

Originally posted by belevision View Post
          They used to be my favorite slash pairing... lately the show has been killing that with the way Rodney treats him. *looks at the lovely pics with nostalgia*
          It's because TPTB don't like the fact that Radek is more popular than Keller. I think they think that the fans will mindlessly keep to the opinions of the characters, so if Rodney likes Keller more than Radek, we'll like Keller more than Radek, too.

The Wraith Worshippers thread taught them nothing. ~.^

I'm hoping that Todd and Radek get a scene together before the end of the show (one that doesn't end with Todd eating him). Todd seems to like winding McKay up like a cheap watch almost as much as Zelenka.

DragonLady
          "I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then, and I am not saying anything now." -- Delenn

Comment

It's because TPTB don't like the fact that Radek is more popular than Keller. I think they think that the fans will mindlessly keep to the opinions of the characters, so if Rodney likes Keller more than Radek, we'll like Keller more than Radek, too.
            Silly TPTB, that just means that some of us end up liking Rodney less! And in my case not so much because he likes Keller, but because he shows so much dislike towards Radek, for no good reason.

The Wraith Worshippers thread taught them nothing. ~.^

I'm hoping that Todd and Radek get a scene together before the end of the show (one that doesn't end with Todd eating him). Todd seems to like winding McKay up like a cheap watch almost as much as Zelenka.
            I'd love to see a scene like that. The two of them winding up McKay at the same time would confound the heck out of him, and would be a very funny scene! Radek would just need to get over his nervousness at being around a Wraith, but I'm sure he could do it, especially if it meant getting one in on Rodney.

Comment

Originally posted by belevision View Post
              I'd love to see a scene like that. The two of them winding up McKay at the same time would confound the heck out of him, and would be a very funny scene! Radek would just need to get over his nervousness at being around a Wraith, but I'm sure he could do it, especially if it meant getting one in on Rodney.
              Hey, he did okay in "Allies." He didn't run from the room, and he told that Wraith that they didn't know very bluntly.

The other half of that scene would, of course, Rodney being upset that Todd likes Zelenka better. Whereuppon Shep points out the pettiness of being jealous about a Wraith. ^^

The other scene on my Dream List is Cam working with Radek for a while and then telling Sheppard that Shep was holding out on him, sticking Cam with McKay and keeping Zelenka for himself. (I'm assuming you saw SG-1's "The Pegasus Project.")

DragonLady

Comment

Hey, he did okay in "Allies." He didn't run from the room, and he told that Wraith that they didn't know very bluntly.

The other half of that scene would, of course, Rodney being upset that Todd likes Zelenka better. Whereuppon Shep points out the pettiness of being jealous about a Wraith. ^^
                Hee, I can imagine this perfectly!

The other scene on my Dream List is Cam working with Radek for a while and then telling Sheppard that Shep was holding out on him, sticking Cam with McKay and keeping Zelenka for himself. (I'm assuming you saw SG-1's "The Pegasus Project.")
                I actually haven't seen it (I've seen all of SGA to date but only the first episode of SG-1, although I do want to catch up). But the scenario sounds interesting anyway.

You are planning to write these at some point, right? *hopeful*

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                  Welcome back, hope you had nice ones!
                  I did thanks

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                  Do you have any naughty photos?
                  Define 'Naughty'

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                    Define 'Naughty'
                    Evyrything M and X-rated

Comment

You're out of luck I'm afraid

Comment

You're out of luck I'm afraid
                        Okay, then just the best you've got

Comment

Some waves crashing against a sea wall or a Benedictine Monastry take your pic

Comment

Some waves crashing against a sea wall or a Benedictine Monastry take your pic
                            It sounds like you had a very relaxing holiday, Reefgirl! Good deal!
                            : How much time do you need?
                            : ...a week... : ...a couple of hours.
                            : I'll take the second estimate. Go.
                            to : What are you? Union?

My LJ Got Ghosts? Gadzooks!

Comment

Hey everyone,

Just a quick post, getting ready to leave Chicago....

Convention was great. David was simply wonderful...Chuck was fantastic and Ben was awsome.

David was funny on stage and they used my video to introduce him! Yeah!. I have to get a Youtube account so I can post it.

David and Chuck are taking the cancellation well. Actually David hadn't heard about it, came into work the next day all happy dappy and wondering why everyone was kind of down. Chuck ended up telling him.

Be back sometime tommorrow.
                              sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                                Hey everyone,

Just a quick post, getting ready to leave Chicago....

Convention was great. David was simply wonderful...Chuck was fantastic and Ben was awsome.

David was funny on stage and they used my video to introduce him! Yeah!. I have to get a Youtube account so I can post it.

David and Chuck are taking the cancellation well. Actually David hadn't heard about it, came into work the next day all happy dappy and wondering why everyone was kind of down. Chuck ended up telling him.

Be back sometime tommorrow.
                                *hugs, roomie*

I'm so glad we managed to make your first meeting with David a memorable one. It was so nice to see you all excited about 'your man'

Here's some pics I took from your seat:

Last edited by elephantgirl; 25 August 2008, 07:20 PM. Reason: replaced pics with thumbnails
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X