Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    Just wanted to say how much I loved Radek in tonights ep. Wonderful!
    Ummmmm, yeah, he was a cutie wasn't he!

Nice piccies DragonLadyK!
    Last edited by Rosehawk; 15 August 2008, 10:22 PM.
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

I come bearing Zelenka's one and only promo shot from The Ghost In The Machine!

Spoiler:

Comment

Any chance of a translation of what Radek was cursing in Ghost in the Machine, please?!

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
          I come bearing Zelenka's one and only promo shot from The Ghost In The Machine!

Yum! Thanks for sharing! Just love the look in his eye!

In one week I get to meet David! Fangirl *squee*!
          sigpic

Comment

Lucky.
            Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
            SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

Thunking!

Spoiler:

I'm in u r base, seducin' ur engineer.

Y'know, I'd ship Radek less if it wasn't blatantly obvious David Nykl gets along with pretty much all of his coworkers.

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
              You had so better not forget your camera. ~.^ Nor forget to post when you get home so that we can at least thank you in our envy.

DragonLady
              "I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then, and I am not saying anything now." -- Delenn

Comment

Don't forget about us peasants while you're there! *iz jealous*
                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by dancer_4_daniel View Post
                  Lucky.
                  Yeah, it's the best damn birthday present I am getting!

Originally posted by DragonLadyK
                  You had so better not forget your camera. ~.^ Nor forget to post when you get home so that we can at least thank you in our envy.
                  I definetly won't forget the camera, I just got to remember to use it!
                  We get a couple of different chances to meet David (and Chuck and Ben) so hopefully I can get some really fun pictures to share with everyone!

Originally posted by DragonLadyK
                  Y'know, I'd ship Radek less if it wasn't blatantly obvious David Nykl gets along with pretty much all of his coworkers.
                  LOL. So true, so true!

Originally posted by Everlovin
                  Don't forget about us peasants while you're there! *iz jealous*
                  I won't!

It's not as much fun if I/we can't share.

sigpic

Comment

Have a great time Rosehawk. I'm off on my holiday today so I'll see you all next weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Callie View Post
                      Any chance of a translation of what Radek was cursing in Ghost in the Machine, please?!
                      Spoiler:

RadekCZ: Do prdele... Stoji to za nic a reje to do ucha

RadekENG: Oh crap... Ain't worth anything and it's nagging at the ear

Comment

Thanks, Pajus!

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Radek: Well, when you have perfection such as I, there is no reason to measure up to Rod
                          Spoiler:
                          Liz> come on Rad, we don't call him "Rod" for nothing

Comment

Originally posted by SoulRe@ver View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            Liz> come on Rad, we don't call him "Rod" for nothing
                            Spoiler:
                            Teyla: Come, Elizabeth, you know female anatomy as well as I. It is not the size of the tool, but the skill of the engineer that is important.
                            "I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then, and I am not saying anything now." -- Delenn

Comment

First, some caps from "Escape Velocity"

Spoiler:
                              I don't see these as drool-worthy because the character was so darn creepy, but for those who can ignore that or haven't seen the film...

The creepiest thing about this character was Nykl's happy-making laugh. It's just WRONG in a psychopath.

We're not allowed to post links to video. However, I will say that if a hypothetical person happened to cut all the badly-written non-Nykl parts from the movie and happened to post said clips online, that sort of information would be in my Livejornal memories if someone should happen to visit it. Theoretically. ~.^

And now for some adorable--

Spoiler:

Not strictly a picture, but Pentapus's shareable icon was so cute I couldn't resist.

And for those who like to credit
                              Spoiler:
                              when you right-click save one of my pictures, it will be named one of two things. If it's named for what it is or the episode's acronym ("ev" or "gup" or "vasily" for example), it's my capping. If it's named something else (like "dtsg1_7" or "stargatecaps20") then the credit goes to that site or person. "Dtsg1" is http://stargatesg1971.com/

DragonLady

Comment

Originally posted by DragonLadyK View Post
                                First, some caps from "Escape Velocity"

I don't see these as drool-worthy because the character was so darn creepy, but for those who can ignore that or haven't seen the film...
                                I loved David in Escape Velocity. The movie was bad but David really does a really really good job as psychopath. Between his loveable Zelenka and his crazy Russel psychopath - he made me a Nykl fan.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X