X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
    qqqq

Spoiler:
    Radek: Elizabeth, you know I am not exagerating, why do you think I keep my pants so loose.
    Spoiler:
    ELizabeth> very impressive Radek, but you'll never "measure up" to Rod

Comment

Nice seeing you again Klenotka. You really shouldn't be such a stranger .....I get to meet David in two weeks! *faints*
      David, Ben and Chuck, so help me I am in fangirl heaven!
      I know! And I envy you so much! I so want to see Ben. I met David few times and Chuck once (and want more cos he is really, really, really great). But Ben, I am not even sure if he has ever been to some European convention and I like him so much. His John Circhton in FS was, very, very, very sexy

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by SoulRe@ver View Post
        Spoiler:
        ELizabeth> very impressive Radek, but you'll never "measure up" to Rod
        Spoiler:
        Radek: Well, when you have perfection such as I, there is no reason to measure up to Rod

Originally posted by Klenotka
        I know! And I envy you so much! I so want to see Ben. I met David few times and Chuck once (and want more cos he is really, really, really great). But Ben, I am not even sure if he has ever been to some European convention and I like him so much. His John Circhton in FS was, very, very, very sexy
        It was such a surprise when Chuck was announced. The two guys I thunk on GW are both coming to the same convention!
        I love Farscape so seeing Ben is wonderful indeed!
        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

There are often restrictions on what you can and can't get signed - I don't think most conventions would allow screencaps - you'd best contact them and ask about any restrictions before you put in any effort into planning something.

Comment

Rosehawk: I love the ones where he has that shy smile! Those are my absolute faves! (I should really knuckle down & page thru the gallery, too ... but that'd be too much like actual work ... ) *Side Note: I wonder how much David lurks on these boards ... Does it make him (or his wife) feel funny that we talk about him like this? I'm not sure how I'd feel if I were in the same position! *

Tal: Thanks for the advice ... I'll double check the Con rules before I start printing stuff out.

LOL. I will do my best!

Damn, I really got to get a good camera!

I am going to get a picture signed. I'm like you, I want something original and really don't want anything out of their stock. I am not a big fan of the Zelenka photos they have. I'm going to go through some screen caps. David has alot of really nice screen caps. Is there anything in particular you are looking for? Smile, eyes, no smile????

You must be going to the New Jersey con.

Gotta go. Kid needs the computer...
            : How much time do you need?
            : ...a week... : ...a couple of hours.
            : I'll take the second estimate. Go.
            to : What are you? Union?

My LJ Got Ghosts? Gadzooks!

Comment

Originally posted by whiskeygirl406 View Post
              Rosehawk: I love the ones where he has that shy smile! Those are my absolute faves! (I should really knuckle down & page thru the gallery, too ... but that'd be too much like actual work ... ) *Side Note: I wonder how much David lurks on these boards ... Does it make him (or his wife) feel funny that we talk about him like this? I'm not sure how I'd feel if I were in the same position! *
              If he lurks on the Razzie thread, I doubt he'll ever be able to look Torri Higginson in the face without blushing

Comment

Ain't that the truth!
                Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
                SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

I wonder how much David lurks on these boards ...
                  I like to think not at all. Because if I didn't, I'd probably never post.

DragonLady
                  "I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then, and I am not saying anything now." -- Delenn

Comment

Originally posted by Tal View Post
                    There are often restrictions on what you can and can't get signed - I don't think most conventions would allow screencaps - you'd best contact them and ask about any restrictions before you put in any effort into planning something.
                    Most here in the States don't have any restrictions on what can be signed as long as the actor is okay with it- just use common sense. Creation does not require you to buy pictures from them, you can bring your own and people do bring screencaps. I am not sure about the New Jersey con but I know people who went to it last time David was there and they brought their own stuff to have him sign.

When it doubt though, it is best to check.

Originally posted by whiskeygirl406
                    Rosehawk: I love the ones where he has that shy smile! Those are my absolute faves! (I should really knuckle down & page thru the gallery, too ... but that'd be too much like actual work ... )
                    I know just what you are thinking..... David has such a beautiful smile!

Originally posted by whiskeygirl406
                    *Side Note: I wonder how much David lurks on these boards ... Does it make him (or his wife) feel funny that we talk about him like this? I'm not sure how I'd feel if I were in the same position! *
                    David has said that he does lurk on the internet, we have often speculated as to whether he has visited his threads or not but we may never know! Might be a good question to ask him at the convention but I really doubt he will give a straight answer!

Guess the how he feels about it is a good question to ask him at the convention! I would love to see his reaction!

You have to stay away from asking anything or mentioning anything about his family. Mods do step in and say "off limits" for discussion.
                    sigpic

Comment

Pajus: I love your captions ... except I have to explain to my co-workers why I'm sitting here blushing. I'm all for supporting caption creativity! And, well-written smut ... I mean literature - I'm for that, too!
                      Here, here and here you go

Comment

Aaghhhh, damn power went out again. At least it was only a few hours....

No time to thunk tonight but needed to see our lovely Radek....ahhhh all the posted piccies are so nice!
                        Last edited by Rosehawk; 14 August 2008, 07:53 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Did someone say thunking?

Spoiler:

Radek: Your photoshopped representation of Teyla is completely wrong, you know.
                          John: Yeah, yeah, yeah. Keep rubbing it in.

(Yes, I know I should have made this Elizabeth/Radek for this thread, but the idea of John photoshopping a naked Elizabeth-- I know some people love the ship, and they're welcome to it, but me personally: ew.)

Lap!

DragonLady
                          Last edited by DragonLadyK; 14 August 2008, 09:35 PM. Reason: Typo
                          "I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then, and I am not saying anything now." -- Delenn

Comment

Originally posted by DragonLadyK View Post

Spoiler:

Radek: Your photoshopped representation of Teyla is completely wrong, you know.
                            John: Yeah, yeah, yeah. Keep rubbing it in.

(Yes, I know I should have made this Elizabeth/Radek for this thread, but the idea of John photoshopping a naked Elizabeth-- I know some people love the ship, and they're welcome to it, but me personally: ew.)

DragonLady
                            Spoiler:
                            Noone ever said Radek can't have Elizabeth AND Teyla. If he knows how to handle the both of them at the same time...

Comment

Pictures!

Spoiler:

Funny face!

And for those who wish to know, the Czech Republic has 4 Olympic medals -- two gold, two silver.

DragonLady

Comment

Just wanted to say how much I loved Radek in tonights ep. Wonderful!
                                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Working...
                                X