Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BB: I just realized who you might be... I admit it, I'm rather slow lately
    There is nothing wrong with a man taking pride in his looks... and smell.

"You speak of knowledge, Judicator? You speak of experience? I have journeyed through the darkness between the most distant stars. I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities..."

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon Lord
      BB: I just realized who you might be... I admit it, I'm rather slow lately
      blik, that´s me, old BB...
      I just love translating things for this thread, now working on the translation of naboo´s Czech pages about Zelenka http://zelenka.sg1.cz

Comment

Originally posted by veneticuss
        If i am not very much mistaken, then it should be Vera and Johnny Idler. Well, i know it :] But i never succeded in registering to that forum
        Johny Idler, just one "n".

Comment

Originally posted by blekablu
          Johny Idler, just one "n".
          It doesnt matter :]
          "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Originally posted by blekablu
            blik, that´s me, old BB...
            I just love translating things for this thread, now working on the translation of naboo´s Czech pages about Zelenka http://zelenka.sg1.cz
            Well, not exactly old

"You speak of knowledge, Judicator? You speak of experience? I have journeyed through the darkness between the most distant stars. I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities..."

Comment

hi all

as i see this is right thread for me..

btw... veneticuss: not bad translation;-)
              The one of Tleilaxans' Face Dancers

Comment

Hi, thanks, and you are.....? :]

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

i'm another one who likes SG, i think that the details aren't important. lot of people like me have the same story so i think it's boring to read it again and again:-)

but i heard about this forum on lapiduch, you have a publicity there

please excuse some mistakes in my english, i'm not from english-speaking country

Comment

Originally posted by Komplic

but i heard about this forum on lapiduch, you have a publicity there

Reaally? :] never seen my name mentioned there

Comment

Reaally? :] never seen my name mentioned there
                      On the other hand, Griswold said you are registered and can be contacted via PM, so how is it really?
                      (see also klub Zelenka, ID 885)
                      Last edited by Dragon Lord; 06 April 2005, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Ehm, i think i've lost my password, i didnt know that it regenaretes its own password, that is sent to your mail. Maybe my mailbox classified it as a spam and deleted it

Comment

Ehm, i think i've lost my password, i didnt know that it regenaretes its own password, that is sent to your mail. Maybe my mailbox classified it as a spam and deleted it
                          Well, you heard fis

Comment

Again some new answered questions from DN. Translation comming soon :]

Comment

that's what are we waiting for:-)

Comment

Again some new answered questions from DN. Translation comming soon :]
                                There are still some untranslated left from the last time.

Comment

Working...
                                X