lol

yay Radek

Love To Love
      Love To Be Loved
      Love A Person
      Love A Person Inside And Out.
      To Judge Is To Hurt,To Hurt Is Not Love
      Not To Love Is Not To Love Yourself.
      Not To Love Yourself Is Not To Love Other.
      Not To Love Other Is Not To Receive Love,
      Not To Receive Love Hurts
      Every One In The End
      -Me

Comment

I'm back from Egypt, and I will put a mention of the fan club in my sig at once - great idea!
        And thanks for all the lovely pics!

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
        Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
        ~CELLO!~
        ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

Well this is kind of off topic, But If you live In Vancouver BC look for it. David Nykl is in the new Terasen Gas (BC Gas) Commercial. He is fighting with a lobster over the stove controls, I know that sounds bizarre but he turns on the stove and everytime he turns away a lobster claw turns it off. It was really funny.

I'm sorry if someone already meantioned it I haven't had time to catch up!

Comment

THATS IT!

I am renouncing my native land The Czech Repulbic, and my citizenship of America, and going to Vancouver!

O! Can-a-da! The land that [ fill in with words I forgot ]

Anyone want some pancakes ?

Comment

I'm still reading through this thread, but I just wanted to say YAY! that there's a Zelenka thunk thread and Thank You! for the translations!

Originally posted by Purpleyin
              Just thought you'd all like to hear about a (the first?) Zelenka vid.
              Someone I know, Derry, has made one. So say a big thanks to Derry the vidder and Illman who's hosting it - and check out the Zelenka overload!

If you go to http://www.streamload.com/hyperio1/@lantis/ it's the one called
              "SGA - Bohemian (small)"
              Thank you for the link! Thank you, Derry and Illman! It's too much fun!
              Don't say "ka" until you've tried it.

Comment

I want to be in the fan club as long as I don't have to give up my membership in the Joe Flanigan fanlisting site. I think Dr. Zelenka/ David Nykl is great.
                "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
                'Eleanor Roosevelt'
                Individuality is freedom lived.
                'Janis Joplin'

Comment

btw who will find something odd in this picture is not an american ))

BSG.CZ - Your Guide To Battlestar Galactica in Czech.

Comment

Originally posted by d3u5

The way the day is. We write is 9/25/2001 or Sept 25, 2001 not 25.9.2001.
                    Btw, I'm for the US.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                      Btw, I'm for the US.
                      Nope. Something alse ... )

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                        Btw, I'm for the US.
                        Actually, the date was added in a format typically used around here in CZ. What we want to know is whether you find something odd about the original screenshot

As for the convention attendance mentioned earlier, I've heard some gossip about DN being invited to Avalcon in Chotěboř this summer, now, wouldn't that be nice?
                        Last edited by Dragon Lord; 29 March 2005, 11:47 AM.
                        There is nothing wrong with a man taking pride in his looks... and smell.

"You speak of knowledge, Judicator? You speak of experience? I have journeyed through the darkness between the most distant stars. I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities..."

Comment

Nope. Something alse ... )
                          But isn't that Switzerland...?

I was happy enough they knew where Germany is and that it's no longer in two parts....

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
                          Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
                          ~CELLO!~
                          ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

Originally posted by Iskandra
                            But isn't that Switzerland...?

I was happy enough they knew where Germany is and that it's no longer in two parts....
                            Bingo. You've got it. It's not Switzerland but Czech Republic )

This is worse then if they usualy write Czechoslovakia ...

Comment

Just a thought here... who do you think Zelenka will catch it from? We had some discussion about this on his official fanclub forum, but I guess every idea will be appreciated
                              Last edited by Dragon Lord; 29 March 2005, 12:07 PM.
                              There is nothing wrong with a man taking pride in his looks... and smell.

"You speak of knowledge, Judicator? You speak of experience? I have journeyed through the darkness between the most distant stars. I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities..."

Comment

The word Futures. We use a different name, NASDAQ or something like that. I don't watch CNN very much.

Comment

Working...
                                X