No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thing made my day! I spend a huge amount of time on LiveJournal and I never knew this existed. A thingy completely devoted to Zelenka, a whole bunch of pics, discussion etc.

Go there. Squee like an idiot!
    ~Percussive Maintenance - The fine art of repeatedly whacking an electronic device to get it to work again.~

Think before you hit 'Post': Friends may come and go but enemies accumulate. *sigh*

My LiveJournal: watch me babble about Stargate and life in general here.

Comment

Can we create an "Official Dr. Radek Zelenka Fanclub", and put it in our sigs, like the people who like Chevron Guy (like me) do? Go on, it'd be cool!

"Official Member of the Radek Zelenka Fanclub!"

Comment

Someone needs to check on thefanlistings.org for one of those official ones (and if there isn't, make one NOW) but for a GateWorld club, I'll join!

Hey! That makes you the founder! Cool. I'm inspired to seek out pictures to share...

~Percussive Maintenance - The fine art of repeatedly whacking an electronic device to get it to work again.~

Think before you hit 'Post': Friends may come and go but enemies accumulate. *sigh*

My LiveJournal: watch me babble about Stargate and life in general here.

Comment

Originally posted by joanne1138
          Someone needs to check on thefanlistings.org for one of those official ones (and if there isn't, make one NOW) but for a GateWorld club, I'll join!

Hey! That makes you the founder! Cool. I'm inspired to seek out pictures to share...

Cool, I think I got something rolling here, this is going in my sig!

Comment

Originally posted by dsrbecky
            By the way, did you notice the naquada generator in the background?
            I'm glad someone else noticed that! Next time just have everyone stand in front of the stargate...

Seriously though, thanks for the translations. It adds so much more to the character for me.

See the Clips | IMDB site | Official Site
            ---------------------------------------------
            ---------------------------------------------
            Proud Rodney McKay Thunker | Proud Jayne Cobb Thunker | Keeper of the M.A.L.P.-on-a-Stick

Comment

Originally posted by Tracker
              I'm glad someone else noticed that! Next time just have everyone stand in front of the stargate...

Seriously though, thanks for the translations. It adds so much more to the character for me.
              Cool, can i join? Could we make it the Dr. Radek Zelenka Fanclub? That Dr. part is so sexy .

Thanks for the great pics Renenutet. I particularly like the look between Rodney and Zelenka in the second pic.

McKay: In military parlance surprise... is an element on our side.

Comment

Uhm, why not? :] I just need people who'd like to help organising it :] We'd also need a graphic designer ;]

so just go on and PM me.

:]
                Only real DN fans accepted
                "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Originally posted by hermajesty
                  Cool, can i join? Could we make it the Dr. Radek Zelenka Fanclub? That Dr. part is so sexy .

Sure, why not?

Comment

Originally posted by veneticuss
                    Uhm, why not? :] I just need people who'd like to help organising it :] We'd also need a graphic designer ;]

so just go on and PM me.

:]
                    Only real DN fans accepted
                    I am addicted to my free trial of photoshop at the moment, so i'd love to do some graphic design, if you want. However, i'm one of the least organised people i know, so probably not so helpful on the organisation front.

McKay: In military parlance surprise... is an element on our side.

Comment

You're welcome. I'll try to find more of them.

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
                      Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

Here's some.

Comment

Originally posted by Whistler
                          Can we create an "Official Dr. Radek Zelenka Fanclub", and put it in our sigs, like the people who like Chevron Guy (like me) do? Go on, it'd be cool!

What exactly is necessary to crate an "official" fanclub? I mean, what does the word "official" mean?
                          In Czech Republic, we already have a fanclub of Dr. Zelenka (webpages: fanclub.sg1.cz/zf ). Even David Nykl gave his blessing to this fanclub as being the official one.

ps: the questions and answers I translated for this thread are one of the activities of our club.

Comment

I never realized that Dr. Zelenka was in "Hot Zone".

I can't wait for reruns to see what else I missed.

Comment

OMG! Me neither!!

Lol, I guess hes my new Shanks. Atlantis should be renamed Hottie City
                              RADEK ZELENKA FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Uhm i think i'm registering a boom of new threads for Dr.Zelenka
                                "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Working...
                                X