X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are equally cute!

Just different breeds ^^

Comment

What's a Thunk Thread without any pics? Here's one from "Hot Zone".

Comment

Thanks for the link.

Sorry, I'm not quite sure how to translate it...he meant that someone would hit him in the face. Nothing serious i guess.
        It'll only be serious for the person who hit him in the face after I hunt him down.

The only scientist they are allowed to punch in the face is Kavanaugh.

Comment

Originally posted by veneticuss
          Thanks blekablu again for those translations ;]
          Not at all, we must help each other...birds of a feather...

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
            Thanks for the link.

It'll only be serious for the person who hit him in the face after I hunt him down.

The only scientist they are allowed to punch in the face is Kavanaugh.

agreed! i can't stand him, but there's always just ONE that wants go against the system...

Daniel: No Jonas, I will NOT play pass the mustard with you.
            Jonas: What about pass the mayo?
            Daniel: ...okay, but dont tell Jack.

Comment

I just watched the episode again and am wondering what Dr. Z said when his glasses were off at the end of the episode. His first recording had the images of Atlantis rising and then his funny comment "security clearance?" The episode continues and then there is a second recording, with his glasses off, where he looks very emotional. Was that a continuation of the first comment or something new?

Be gentle with me, board newbie here (not Stargate newbie though, loved original movie, obsessed with SG-1, now shiny new obsession with Atlantis).

Gracias,
              MLC

Comment

It was probably 'Goodbye' or something. Since that entire line was people saying goodbye to whoever they were talking to.
                *Insert something really cool here*

Comment

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
                  Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

Originally posted by MLC
                    I just watched the episode again and am wondering what Dr. Z said when his glasses were off at the end of the episode. His first recording had the images of Atlantis rising and then his funny comment "security clearance?" The episode continues and then there is a second recording, with his glasses off, where he looks very emotional. Was that a continuation of the first comment or something new?

Be gentle with me, board newbie here (not Stargate newbie though, loved original movie, obsessed with SG-1, now shiny new obsession with Atlantis).

Gracias,
                    MLC

He said: Take care darling
                    "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Anybody read the thread 'Does Zelenka have a first name?'. Five pages of people debating what his first name would be. I wonder if a lot of people changed their fics afterwards.

Comment

*winces* Yep... Definitely read that, I'm the idiot who started it! Turned a little nasty.

Incidentally, pic squee!! YAY!
                        ~Percussive Maintenance - The fine art of repeatedly whacking an electronic device to get it to work again.~

Think before you hit 'Post': Friends may come and go but enemies accumulate. *sigh*

My LiveJournal: watch me babble about Stargate and life in general here.

Comment

Yes, I hope all the rabid name purists approve of Radek as a first name. How horrible it would be, otherwise. TPTB would probably be forced to change the name or possibly go into hiding.

Not that I carry any risidual anger over it or anything....

Comment

I read that thread too. I found it quite funny to see people getting angry about something that they have nothing to do with. It's not like there was a contest to name him or anything like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Renenutet
                              Thanks for the picture. He's lovely without glasses.

I love Zelenka-McKay scenes, the two characters complement each other brilliantly. The ones in Seige are excellent.

Can't wait for season 2.

McKay: In military parlance surprise... is an element on our side.

Comment

Here's some Zelenka/McKay pics. The are so great together.

Comment

Working...
                                X