X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
      Spoiler:
      Sarah: ...you know... Rosehawk... You should REALLY read some of her stuff... Especially the one about Elizabeth tying Radek up and having sex with him

DN: Well... Sounds nice. Where can I find it?

Sarah: Here is the link *writes the link on a piece of paper, gives it to DN*

DN: Thank you. I'll read it later today
      Nice Pajus, except David doesn't read fanfic and Sarah is in sooooo much trouble right now!
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
        Nice Pajus, except David doesn't read fanfic and Sarah is in sooooo much trouble right now!
        Thank Bob for that

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
          Thank Bob for that

Huh, whose Bob? Gotta know who the person is that I am thanking!
          sigpic

Comment

F@ck are you serious?! Ohhhhhhh she is SO dead! Wait, she's one of my roomies, Ohhhh she is still so dead after the convention !

Which picture? Please don't post it on the internet.

God, I hope you guys were nice!

Nice piccie of David btw. Didn't know he was attending the Vancouver Convention. I'm snurching the picture!

Thanks for the nice surprise! I will green you once the system lets me again!
            For those of you who're not reading the Chicago con thread:

David showed up at the Gateworld dinner at TGIF, guess he got invited by Darren and David. He didn't stay too long, just stopped by every table, took a picture, signed some stuff here and there and left.
            Spoiler:

Love how we signs 'Dr. Z'

You'll love meeting him, I'm sure!

Group picture, you ask?
            Spoiler:

We asked him whether he didn't like us since he looks so grim in the picture. That got us a great laugh.

Rosehawk, ~Sarah~ showed David the group pic in the lobby from Chicago and the one with ~Sarah~, Jules and you.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
              Rosehawk, ~Sarah~ showed David the group pic in the lobby from Chicago and the one with ~Sarah~, Jules and you.
              Thanks!

*scurries over to check out the pictures on home computer*
              sigpic

Comment

I decided totay to go to the con next year.
                The cake is a lie!

Comment

yea, um...yea...preferred tickets to chicago are looking much more better the more i think David is gonna be there...gotta do a few more thinking and seeing if i can do it first...i wanna drive but that is 13 hours...so i dunno yet...

anyway, back to your regularly scheduled thunking

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                    I decided totay to go to the con next year.
                    Which con? Chicago? It would be fun to meet you!

I wasn't going to go this year until they mentioned David and Ben Browder as guests!

Hey Reefgirl, I found this Zelenka smilie by Giles. For some reason it made me think of you!
                    Last edited by Rosehawk; 05 April 2008, 11:41 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hey Reefgirl, I found this Zelenka smilie by Giles. For some reason it made me think of you!
                      What, the tea drinking? yeah I suppose I do drink a fair amount, I am British dontchaknow

It's something we say on a BBC site I belong to, it's a tongue in cheek way of saying God, so as not to upset anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                        What, the tea drinking? yeah I suppose I do drink a fair amount, I am British dontchaknow
                        Me too! Well, the tea drinking, not the being British. I had two cups of raspberry tea so far today!

Huh, whose Bob?
                        Originally posted by Reefgirl
                        It's something we say on a BBC site I belong to, it's a tongue in cheek way of saying God, so as not to upset anyone
                        aaaaahhhhh, makes sense!

Kind of like Oh Bob, where's a good Zelenka thunk when you need one!
                        sigpic

Comment

Which con? Chicago? It would be fun to meet you!
                          Sorry, not Chicago, but the Vancouver Convention in April.

Its a coincidence and an opportunity I can't miss because its in my holidays (important, as I can't get days off). Next (school-) year I have two 13th grad courses, and they will have left school by april, so I'll have a little bit more time and less stress.

I ever wanted to visit a set since I became TNG-trekkie about 1992/93. Its incredible, that I get that opportunity.

Can't believe that I will go to Canada twice within a year since I will attend a host program (school related) in autumn.
                          The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                            Sorry, not Chicago, but the Vancouver Convention in April.

Its a coincidence and an opportunity I can't miss because its in my holidays (important, as I can't get days off). Next (school-) year I have two 13th grad courses, and they will have left school by april, so I'll have a little bit more time and less stress.

I ever wanted to visit a set since I became TNG-trekkie about 1992/93. Its incredible, that I get that opportunity.

Can't believe that I will go to Canada twice within a year since I will attend a host program (school related) in autumn.
                            You will have fun. Vancouver is a very beautiful city on top of the obvious Stargate related activities! I would love to go to a convention in Vancouver as well but it's just not something that I can work out for a few years.
                            My work has manufactuing plants in Canada, just not over near the West Coast so an extended work visit isn't an option either!

I am long over due for a thunk

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Rose, if I make it to Chicago...it will be a pleasure to meet you but could David handle two Zelenka thunkers (plus others)...especially if it is you and me....cuz by the way you post sometimes...I feel that you are about as crazy as me

It would be awsome to meet you!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SlytherinGal View Post
                                Rose, if I make it to Chicago...it will be a pleasure to meet you but could David handle two Zelenka thunkers (plus others)...especially if it is you and me....cuz by the way you post sometimes...I feel that you are about as crazy as me

It would be awsome to meet you!!
                                I am not so much crazy as much as I really appreciate David's acting talents. I've seen some of his other work and I am very impressed with his artistic talents, plus I love his sense of humor and have tons of fun *thunkin* Zelenka cause David makes it so easy too!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X