Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
    I will be sure to read it tonight. I have to head out shortly to pick up my daughter and then we are going shopping. I get to play taxi cab service today!

I know what you mean about feeling embarassed about the smut. Seems strange to feel embarassed when you can't see the person but it happens!
    In my opinion, the more smut you write the more used to it you get, it doesn't bother me in the slightest now, I used to get really embarrased

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
      In my opinion, the more smut you write the more used to it you get, it doesn't bother me in the slightest now, I used to get really embarrased
      That's what I call character development

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus
        That's what I call character development
        Character development indeed!

Okay, so Reefgirl, how can this help me to NOT get embarassed when I finally get to meet David this summer! I would have been fine had it not been for all the *thunkin* on this thread and on Zelenka/Weir's thread.
        I should tell you that I know of at least two people who are going to make sure that David knows that I thunk Zelenka *slithers down into my chair* and I just know I am going to turn red and since you really don't get alot of time with the actors I want to be able to say something legible.

On a side note, went shopping with my daughter and picked up two really nice shirts for Chicago - well not just for the Chicago convention - but the colors are nice enough for decent photo shoots.
        Now which color do I wear for my photo op with David - the purple or the teal? Decisions, decisions *shakes head* silly fan girl that I am!
        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Okay, so Reefgirl, how can this help me to NOT get embarassed when I finally get to meet David this summer! I would have been fine had it not been for all the *thunkin* on this thread and on Zelenka/Weir's thread.
          I should tell you that I know of at least two people who are going to make sure that David knows that I thunk Zelenka *slithers down into my chair* and I just know I am going to turn red and since you really don't get alot of time with the actors I want to be able to say something legible.

On a side note, went shopping with my daughter and picked up two really nice shirts for Chicago - well not just for the Chicago convention - but the colors are nice enough for decent photo shoots.
          Now which color do I wear for my photo op with David - the purple or the teal? Decisions, decisions *shakes head* silly fan girl that I am!
          We should intensify the thunking and smut caption contests to give you some character development

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
            We should intensify the thunking and smut caption contests to give you some character development
            We never get enough thunking and smut caption contests on this thread!

Just remember, I will be meeting him so I can just see my thoughts going to the smut and thunkin on this thread. A face-to-face is alot harder than e-mail, forums, etc where you don't see the person.
            sigpic

Comment

We never get enough thunking and smut caption contests on this thread!

Just remember, I will be meeting him so I can just see my thoughts going to the smut and thunkin on this thread. A face-to-face is alot harder than e-mail, forums, etc where you don't see the person.
              The two of us should meet one day - I wonder how that would go...

Comment

The two of us should meet one day - I wonder how that would go...
                It would be akward at first but we've shared so many wonderful Zelenka moments that I think we would get over it quickly!
                sigpic

Comment

Sorry Rosehawk I can't help you with that one. On a Character Development note, at least I've cracked the last of the Fic Taboo's by writing slash, that is something I thought I'd never ever do when I first started fic writing five years ago

It would be akward at first but we've shared so many wonderful Zelenka moments that I think we would get over it quickly!
                  A couple of beers to break the ice and you'd get along fine

Comment

Sorry Rosehawk I can't help you with that one.

Originally posted by Reefgirl
                    On a Character Development note, at least I've cracked the last of the Fic Taboo's by writing slash, that is something I thought I'd never ever do when I first started fic writing five years ago
                    Your first slash story was pretty damn good and I am not into slash!

Originally posted by Reefgirl
                    A couple of beers to break the ice and you'd get along fine
                    yeah, a beer or two does wonders to loosen the tongue a bit.
                    Actually I'll be fine, it's just fun being silly with the whole thing!
                    sigpic

Comment

I would just stand there and smile until a gust of wind would knock me over...

Strange...I'd be terrified of meeting someone like David...but I'd be fine with anyone else...

Last edited by Allestian; 29 March 2008, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian View Post

Strange...I'd be terrified of meeting someone like David...but I'd be fine with anyone else...

Spoiler:
                        Like the Queen...

or one of your friends pushes your over to see if you are still alive!

Actually I am a bit nervous about it but I have to believe I will be fine - if that makes any sense. I was fine last year meeting Michael Shanks and Cliff last year but I don't thunk them. When I got to see Paul at the photo op I couldn't say two words to him and I do thunk him once in awhile. Part of it was they were rushing us at the photo op and if I could have had a few seconds to just breath and take in the moment I would have been fine - instead I felt like an idiot but I got a great photo with Paul anyway!

With David I don't want to sound like an idiot!
                        sigpic

Comment

And David might be wearing a kilt with the traditional underwear and the same gust of wind...

Comment

And David might be wearing a kilt with the traditional underwear and the same gust of wind...
                            ROTFLOL - I would soooooooooo love to see that!
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm not ignoring you Pajus...I just get very embarassed about sending smut across the ocean...

I sent one to someone in Leeds once and suddenly felt very embarassed.

Hence, I'm waiting for Rosehawk's response to make sure that it's 'okay' and then I'll send it to you.

Wow, very well written and nice story! You write smut very well. Now we just got to get you to work on a Radek one!

Send it to Pajus - he will love it! At least Pajus is not across the Ocean!

Night Night! It's off to sweet dreams for me, especially after reading THAT story!
                              sigpic

Comment

Your first slash story was pretty damn good and I am not into slash!
                                It's got to be the right sort of Slash, I won't read any old fic, it has to be good, some of the best stories don't involve sex at all

yeah, a beer or two does wonders to loosen the tongue a bit.
                                Actually I'll be fine, it's just fun being silly with the whole thing!
                                This is what I like about this thread, we don't take the whole thunking bit too seriously, that's why I left the Lorne thunk thread, the gushing was getting a bit much at times.

I hate to break the illusion here but that's going to be unlikely. Kilts have weights sewn into the bottom to stop that happening and so they hang properly, it's very drafty in the Highlands of Scotland. I'll tell you who does look good in a kilt, David Tennant.

Comment

Working...
                                X