No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only reason I'm still here in this thread is because everyone is so nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
      Okay, Iolanda. You made me do it.
      Spoiler:
      Radek looks more like a Jedi Sentinel to me, but blue is the only color that didn't conflict with the scene
      http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w.../RadekJedi.jpg
      There are differences in the light because of ranks and such? I never really thought about the lightsabers colour, guess it was something like that mood lights which change colour from time to time
      The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
        There are differences in the light because of ranks and such? I never really thought about the lightsabers colour, guess it was something like that mood lights which change colour from time to time
        Spoiler:
        As a matter of fact there is:
        Jedi Guardian - blue. More training with a lightsaber, less with other skills and the Force. Frontline soldiers and military commanders. Examples: Malak, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker, Bao-Dur, Mace Windu, Kyle Katarn

Jedi Consular - Green. More training with the Force, less with everything else. Excellent negotiators. Examples: Yoda, Mical, Jolee Bindo, Kreia, Coleman Trebor

Jedi Sentinel - Yellow. More training in supplementary skills, less with the Force and the lightsaber. Excellent scientists/thieves/bounty hunters. Examples: Bastila Shan, Atton Rand, Mira, Visas Marr.

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
          The only reason I'm still here in this thread is because everyone is so nice.

Have some *THUNK*

sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

I do like the looking-at-you-over-the-tops-of-the-glasses look, it gives him a wicked look

Comment

I do like the looking-at-you-over-the-tops-of-the-glasses look, it gives him a wicked look
              That look makes me think of someone who I wouldn't want to get pi$$ed at me.

Spoiler:

I love Zelenka with a stick!

I get to learn how to scuba dive tomorrow! I've always wanted to learn and was able to coordinate a youth group activity with a scuba school. I'm excited. Should be fun. *dreads wearing a bathsuit*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                I get to learn how to scuba dive tomorrow! I've always wanted to learn and was able to coordinate a youth group activity with a scuba school. I'm excited. Should be fun. *dreads wearing a bathsuit*
                What are you afraid of?

Comment

What are you afraid of?
                  Who said anything about being afraid? I wouldn't do this at all if I was afraid, hummmmm on second thought I probably still would do it even if I was afraid. Dreading something is not even close to the same thing as being afraid of something IMO

sigpic

Comment

Who said anything about being afraid? I wouldn't do this at all if I was afraid, hummmmm on second thought I probably still would do it even if I was afraid. Dreading something is not even close to the same thing as being afraid of something IMO

Whay are you dreading it then?

Comment

Whay are you dreading it then?
                      You're so cute Pajus!

My legs are so white that you have to put sunglasses on from the whitness. And people love to point and comment on their whitness! Sunshine doesn't help, I get red and then a week later, white again!

sigpic

Comment

You're so cute Pajus!

My legs are so white that you have to put sunglasses on from the whitness. And people love to point and comment on their whitness! Sunshine doesn't help, I get red and then a week later, white again!

Same here. At one point, I had the nickname "Director of the limestone quarry"

Comment

Same here. At one point, I had the nickname "Director of the limestone quarry"

sigpic

Comment

That look makes me think of someone who I wouldn't want to get pi$$ed at me.

Spoiler:

I love Zelenka with a stick!

Good luck with the scuba diving. I look just as bad in a bathing suit

Comment

Good luck with the scuba diving. I look just as bad in a bathing suit
                              Thanks. Heading out in a few minutes.

Yeah, getting older is not kind to our bodies.
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks. Heading out in a few minutes.

Yeah, getting older is not kind to our bodies.
                                Amen sister

Comment

Working...
                                X