Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
    Join an Anti or Pro thread, you will be amazed how soon those post will multiply
    Originally posted by Pajus View Post
    She's not kidding
    Forget it, I love living in a world with more shades of grey than just black and white
    The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
      Forget it, I love living in a world with more shades of grey than just black and white
      Your choice. But should you ever decide to join the anti-side, you know where to find us

Comment

An episode discussion thread would do it to

Comment

Yeah, I cancelled them as well after I started with the first ones in season 4. It takes about 7 pages to become unbearable.
          The cake is a lie!

Comment

Why do you think the various parties stick to Pro or Anti threads you can gush or vent to your hearts content without people telling you to "Go Away"

Comment

Yeah, and some do this with a hatred and misgust and loathing that I feel unconfortable just by reading it.

And "all is happy sunshine" isn't mine either. I stick with some Thunk! threads and some discussion threads, still the hatred can also be found there but I try to read around.

It was no complaining that I will never reach 2000 posts - I'd just like to chose an own avatar.
              The cake is a lie!

Comment

Thanks Rosehawk

I love hearing stories about your improv class, that was really good
                Thanks! I really like being able to let that part of myself go and just have fun. And it is fun to share! I'm kind of stuck right now and having a hard time pushing myself, I like to think too much! Comes from working in the corporate world for so long.

congradulations Pajus on 2000 posts. You must be really active on the Anti-thread, seems you were barely at 900 last time I noticed

Originally posted by iolanda
                Yeah, and some do this with a hatred and misgust and loathing that I feel unconfortable just by reading it.

And "all is happy sunshine" isn't mine either. I stick with some Thunk! threads and some discussion threads, still the hatred can also be found there but I try to read around.

It was no complaining that I will never reach 2000 posts - I'd just like to chose an own avatar.
                I'm with you on some of these threads. I like to read peoples opinions, ideas and joking around so I lurk on them but some of the hatred and anger and the "everything is perfect" makes me feel uncomfortable at times when it goes on for pages, especially since this is only a TV show and not real life.

What I like with Zelenka's threads is that we all co-exist pretty well with our different opinions!

Originally posted by Reefgirl
                An episode discussion thread would do it to
                Some of the episode threads get really bad with the fighting between differing opinions. Scary.
                Last edited by Rosehawk; 11 March 2008, 07:01 PM.
                sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Some lovely thunkin before heading off for the night!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                    Thanks! I really like being able to let that part of myself go and just have fun. And it is fun to share! I'm kind of stuck right now and having a hard time pushing myself, I like to think too much! Comes from working in the corporate world for so long.

congradulations Pajus on 2000 posts. You must be really active on the Anti-thread, seems you were barely at 900 last time I noticed

I'm with you on some of these threads. I like to read peoples opinions, ideas and joking around so I lurk on them but some of the hatred and anger and the "everything is perfect" makes me feel uncomfortable at times when it goes on for pages, especially since this is only a TV show and not real life.

What I like with Zelenka's threads is that we all co-exist pretty well with our different opinions!

Some of the episode threads get really bad with the fighting between differing opinions. Scary.
                    Which is why I stay safe in the Anti threads. I think this is one of the few thunk threads that the Mods don't have to wade into and seperate the warring factions

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                    Some lovely thunkin before heading off for the night!

I do love that WTF pic

Comment

Which is why I stay safe in the Anti threads. I think this is one of the few thunk threads that the Mods don't have to wade into and seperate the warring factions
                      But sometimes I wonder if they will pay us a visit because of the smutty comments

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                        But sometimes I wonder if they will pay us a visit because of the smutty comments
                        Yes the comments are smutty and a bit near the knuckle but we've never gone that far

Comment

Spoilers for Size and Tabula Rasa:

Spoiler:

The cake is a lie!

Comment

Which I am glad. If there were warring factions here, no matter how much I love Zelenka, I would quit posting because then it wouldn't be fun. I don't mind the differing opinions, we all have them and there can be good discussions with the differing opinions as long as people agree to disagree and still let the other side be heard.
                            I really come here to relax and have fun with some really cool people!

I do love that WTF pic
                            That is one of my favorite pics!

Originally posted by Pajus
                            Yes the comments are smutty and a bit near the knuckle but we've never gone that far
                            LOL. We do do smut real well on this thread. Zelenka is just the perfect character for the smutty imagination.

iolanda, it sure looks like Radek is trying to tell Rodney something
                            Spoiler:
                            with his hand, err finger, but the light is in the way - Lucky for Rodney cause Radek has the big pole in his other hand and knows how to use it!
                            sigpic

Comment

Lovely thunkness!

sigpic

Comment

Okay, Iolanda. You made me do it.
                                Spoiler:
                                Radek looks more like a Jedi Sentinel to me, but blue is the only color that didn't conflict with the scene

Comment

Working...
                                X