Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
    You mean like this (also, you need to put your post in spoilers since it gives away a bit of a S4 episode)
    Spoiler:

oops! sorry about the spoiler will remenber next time

great pics thanks
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
      I'll have to rely on you lot for pics of Zelenka in Series 5, I won't be watching
      As long as you keeping coming back to Zelenka's threads, I will make sure I provide some fun pictures! I am even attempting to learn how to make a music video with Zelenka () I want to learn so I can put a really nice video together for my youth group next year. Several will be graduating from High School and we have 10 plus years to celebrate!
      Plus I got to share my con pictures with you guys this summer. What a birthday present - I get to meet David this summer! Pretty excited about meeting Ben too but David is tops on my list!

Originally posted by elliecat
      oops! sorry about the spoiler will remenber next time

great pics thanks
      No problem. Us regulars on this thread don't mind too much, but every now and then someone visits the thread and wants to be surprised
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Don't worry, I'll be here.

Proud Mum Alert

A pic of my baby in her St John uniform
        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl
          Proud Mum Alert

Spoiler:
          Aaaaaah, so cute! Does she naturally have those red cheeks?

Is St. John the school she goes to?

And just cause I need a thunk right about now!

Spoiler:
          sigpic

Comment

Yeah she does have naturally red cheeks

She's part of the youth section of the St John Ambulance http://www.sja.org.uk/sja/ they are a charity that provides first aid training and support in the UK, they usually provide first aid cover at events such as sports event's, parades, school fete's, festivals and the likes, leaving paramedics and ambulances out on the street where they're needed most. If it weren't for the St John hundred's of paramedics would have to be takes out of service to provide the first aid cover at these events, so they do provided a worthy service.

Comment

Proud Mum Alert

Spoiler:
              Yeah she does have naturally red cheeks

She's part of the youth section of the St John Ambulance http://www.sja.org.uk/sja/ they are a charity that provides first aid training and support in the UK, they usually provide first aid cover at events such as sports event's, parades, school fete's, festivals and the likes, leaving paramedics and ambulances out on the street where they're needed most. If it weren't for the St John hundred's of paramedics would have to be takes out of service to provide the first aid cover at these events, so they do provided a worthy service.
              She's cute (and I mean that in a friendly respectful way)

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                She's cute (and I mean that in a friendly respectful way)
                Thanks (and I know you do)

Comment

Wow, that is so cool! It's quite a responsiblity and fantastic that someone your daughter's age is doing this!

Here's Radek telling Rodney all about it!
                  Spoiler:
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks, that's a cool picture

Comment

I need a little help here

My sister invited me to a party, as a thank you for helping with the renovating of their new house and a second party as thank you for helping with the move.

Since both invitations were very funny I'd like to answer in a uncommon way.

Can anyone translate the follwing sentences to me into czech or polish or russian or any other language other than french or english?

My beloved sister! Brother-in-law! God-niece!

Today I got your invitations and read them with great joy. I'd love to visit you on both occasions in your new home in Eisenach, and if it is possible I will bring some bananas with me (I heard rumours, that they are rare where you are living now).

I hope you are all fine and I am looking forward to meet you soon.

All the best,

The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post

My sister invited me to a party, as a thank you for helping with the renovating of their new house and a second party as thank you for helping with the move.

Can anyone translate the follwing sentences to me into czech or polish or russian or any other language other than french or english?

Today I got your invitations and read them with great joy. I'd love to visit you on both occasions in your new home in Eisenach, and if it is possible I will bring some bananas with me (I heard rumours, that they are rare where you are living now).

All the best,

Cute!

Give Pajus or Klendota some time to respond, sometimes Du3u comes on line as well. I am sure you can get a fun Czech translation. I know Spanish but not well enough for what you are looking for.

*THUNK*
                        Spoiler:

Had a rough afternoon. Need some, need lots of Zelenak thunkin.
                        One of the people at my work had a massive nervous breakdown and guess who walked into it! The boss and I got her to her car where her husband was waiting. It is hard to feel so much pain coming from someone.

I need more piccies!

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post

All the best,

Spoiler:
                          Ma milovana sestro! Svagre! Kmotrenko!

Dnes jsem dostala Vase pozvanky a obe si s velikou radosti precetla. Pri obou prilezitostech Vas rada navstivim ve Vasem novem dome v Eisenachu, a pokud to bude mozne, prinesu s sebou nejake banany (slysela jsem zvesti, ze tam kde ted zijete jsou vzacne).

Doufam, ze se mate vsichni dobre a tesim se na brzske shledani.

S pranim vseho nejlepsiho,

The translation was made assuming that you are a girl. Wow... They will be surprised

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                          Cute!

Give Pajus or Klendota some time to respond, sometimes Du3u comes on line as well. I am sure you can get a fun Czech translation. I know Spanish but not well enough for what you are looking for.

*THUNK*
                          Spoiler:

Had a rough afternoon. Need some, need lots of Zelenak thunkin.
                          One of the people at my work had a massive nervous breakdown and guess who walked into it! The boss and I got her to her car where her husband was waiting. It is hard to feel so much pain coming from someone.

I need more piccies!

Spoiler:

Hope you'll both be fine

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                            Hope you'll both be fine
                            Nice seeing you again Pajus. You haven't been around alot lately!

I will be fine - I've had to handle alot worse before. I don't think she will be though, this isn't the first time for her for this behavior, however it is the first time I have walked into it and had to get help and she was lucky that I did. I just happened to see something cute in her office cube on my way out the door for the evening, went to look at it and found her. Everyone else in the area had gone home for the day.

Zelenka thunkin helps alot to calm the nerves.

sigpic

Comment

Nice... *drools*
                              Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
                              SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

I hope she gets the help she need Rosehawk

I do like those pics, I like the way the light reflects off his glasses

Comment

Working...
                                X