• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some pics from me for a change

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
      Some pics from me for a change

hi everyone im new to this thread but have been a massive radek fan for ages he is adorable! love it when he wanders off muttering to himself in czech

wow great pics! my personal fav is the scene from first strike with his head on his hand

more zelenka in season 5 please tptb, PLEASE!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elliecat View Post
        hi everyone im new to this thread but have been a massive radek fan for ages he is adorable! love it when he wanders off muttering to himself in czech

wow great pics! my personal fav is the scene from first strike with his head on his hand

more zelenka in season 5 please tptb, PLEASE!

Welcome on board eliecat!

Stay here long enough and you'll see alot of great Radek piccies! David makes some of the best facial expressions that he brings to life in Zelenka!
        My personal favorites are the scruffy and pi$$ed off look.

And then again he has a great smile!

sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

thanks for the welcome rosehawk!

love it when he has to go to the planet with all the kids, hes so funny.

he and mckay together are just magic
          sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the thread elliecat, Critical Mass is a big favourite here too, even tho Zelenka wasn't in it for long he did have the most memorable scenes

Comment

thanks reefgirl!

he did steal the show in critical mass, in fact, he nearly always steals the show!

i hope he will be in the last man coz ive missed him in the last few episodes, does anyone know if hes in the cast list?
              sigpic

Comment

Here:
                http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s4/420.shtml

they say he is in
                The cake is a lie!

Comment

that is very good news thankyou iolanda

something to look forward to, in the meantime might have to rewatch echoes and tao of rodney to keep me going! some of my fave radek scenes in both.
                  sigpic

Comment

I think Zelenka's been in all of the season finale shows! Yeah!
                    sigpic

Comment

In The Kindred II,
                      Spoiler:
                      you didn't see Radek but he gets a mention when Carter said that Zelenka was prepping the stasis pod for Carson.

My kind of guy:
                      "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                      Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                      (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

thanks reefgirl!

he did steal the show in critical mass, in fact, he nearly always steals the show!

i hope he will be in the last man coz ive missed him in the last few episodes, does anyone know if hes in the cast list?
                        Critical Mass is one of my very favourite episodes

Comment

Critical Mass is one of my favorites. Quarantine was great and goes to the top of my list. This season was a good season for Zelenka!
                          sigpic

Comment

it was a good season for zelenka. i really liked adrift when him and shep are in space suits and have to make repairs, but i was so worried the whole time!

also in this mortal coil that end scene with rodney was so great and
                            Spoiler:
                            quarantine he saved the day, yay radek!

lets hope he gets even better eps in season 5
                            sigpic

Comment

it was a good season for zelenka.
                              Spoiler:
                              i really liked adrift when him and shep are in space suits and have to make repairs, but i was so worried the whole time!
                              You mean like this (also, you need to put your post in spoilers since it gives away a bit of a S4 episode)
                              Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

I'll have to rely on you lot for pics of Zelenka in Series 5, I won't be watching

Comment

Working...
                                X