X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah yes!!!

Tamer would be wonderful.

Comment

Here's a combination of the wild side along with the tame side. Guess they can both live together?

Spoiler:

And just cause I like this pic!
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

It seems to be a desperate struggle and the wild hair is dominating slightly...

There can be only one!!!

Haircut.

Comment

I don't think so

This one works nice!

Last edited by Rosehawk; 24 February 2008, 08:18 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Okay!!!

So there can only be many!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
              We never tire of a scruffy Radek do we?!

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9...rift5F0785.jpg
              No indeed

Comment

The scruffy look and another wild hairdo!

Hey you guys, I needs some ideas on a shirt to wear when I get to finally meet David in Chicago. Usually I like to blend in - solids all the way. Kind of thinkin' about doing something fun this time!
                Has to be decent for a photo op!
                I never expected David to go to Chicago or a Creation con! I wasn't planning on going until he was announced!
                Though I was considering going when Ben was announced! - just loved Farscape and this is Ben's first Stargate convention.
                Last edited by Rosehawk; 25 February 2008, 02:37 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

wear a color that compliments your skin tone and have it cut to show the amount of skin you're comfortable with.

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
                  Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

The scruffy look and another wild hairdo!

Hey you guys, I needs some ideas on a shirt to wear when I get to finally meet David in Chicago. Usually I like to blend in - solids all the way. Kind of thinkin' about doing something fun this time!
                    Has to be decent for a photo op!
                    I never expected David to go to Chicago or a Creation con! I wasn't planning on going until he was announced!
                    Though I was considering going when Ben was announced! - just loved Farscape and this is Ben's first Stargate convention.
                    Wear something you feen nice and relaxed in

Comment

Originally posted by Renenutet View Post
                      wear a color that compliments your skin tone and have it cut to show the amount of skin you're comfortable with.
                      Originally posted by Pajus
                      Wear something you feen nice and relaxed in
                      Yeah, but I want it to be fun too!

You guys are being too nice! I was trying to get a silly conversation going on, ah well. Guess it works in Improv!

Ahhh, don't worry Radek Clone, it ain't gonna be another blue shirt!
                      sigpic

Comment

Yeah, but I want it to be fun too!

You guys are being too nice! I was trying to get a silly conversation going on, ah well. Guess it works in Improv!

Ahhh, don't worry Radek Clone, it ain't gonna be another blue shirt!
                        Well... If you put it that way, you should wear the most slinky dress you have that shows all the wonderful details, like *series of anatomically correct words that would get me banned for life*, so that you'll know how Carter felt in the transporter

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                          Well... If you put it that way, you should wear the most slinky dress you have that shows all the wonderful details, like *series of anatomically correct words that would get me banned for life*, so that you'll know how Carter felt in the transporter
                          LOL. Cute Pajus!
                          There is absolutely no way I would wear something like that at a con! And yes I do have a slinky dress that I can still wear!

Spoiler:
                          Beside, Carter didn't see Radek's glance! I laughed so hard at that scene 'cause things like that happen and sometimes the roles are reversed.
                          sigpic

Comment

Wear something you feel comfortable in and shows off your best bits.

I've got a top thatis demure enough not to get me cornered in the pub by a letch but with a bit of rearranging will get me served first at the bar

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                              Wear something you feel comfortable in and shows off your best bits.

I've got a top thatis demure enough not to get me cornered in the pub by a letch but with a bit of rearranging will get me served first at the bar
                              ...oh yeah... best bits... with a t

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                                ...oh yeah... best bits... with a t
                                They are my best bits Well built I be

Comment

Working...
                                X