X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Allestian View Post
    OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!

I am in so much doodoo right now.

A guy at college found out that I wasn't going to the leaver's do in May...so he's paid for me to go.

I have to get a dress now, and learn how to drive, and look good, and get socially ready, and look good!!!

Relax Allestian. I've seen your picture, you are beautiful! Now relax and enjoy yourself!

Have some Zelenka *thunkin*

Kind of a bit of a weird feeling isn't it iolanda about finding a connection to a story like that!
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!

I am in so much doodoo right now.

A guy at college found out that I wasn't going to the leaver's do in May...so he's paid for me to go.

I have to get a dress now, and learn how to drive, and look good, and get socially ready, and look good!!!

Go with the tried and trusted Little Black Dress, you can't go wrong with that.

I do like that pic Rosehawk, all scruffy and hot as usual

Comment

I'm not going...

The dresses cost 100 quid + and I am only going to go if I can drive there - so that means having to pass my test by late April when I'm not even on the main road yet.

Also, my year left last year and I've only been tagging onto groups although they ignore me most of the time.

It's not my thing. I'd rather stay at home and study for the exams which I will be halfway through at that time.

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
          I do like that pic Rosehawk, all scruffy and hot as usual
          We never tire of a scruffy Radek do we?!

sigpic

Comment

I'm not going...

The dresses cost 100 quid + and I am only going to go if I can drive there - so that means having to pass my test by late April when I'm not even on the main road yet.

Also, my year left last year and I've only been tagging onto groups although they ignore me most of the time.

It's not my thing. I'd rather stay at home and study for the exams which I will be halfway through at that time.

*hugs* Must have been kind of cool though to have someone want you to go though!
            sigpic

Comment

Not meaning to be rude...but no.

It wasn't exactly a case of wanting me to go - he was making me go. By paying something that's non-refundable (40-50 quid) he said that I can't back out of it.

So now I have to pay that money back to him when I didn't want to go in the first place and especially when he did it without warning me first.

It's just so frustrating...I need that money for driving lessons, a new car or at least a contribution to probably my last holiday with my parents.

I'm just so

Comment

Not meaning to be rude...but no.

It wasn't exactly a case of wanting me to go - he was making me go. By paying something that's non-refundable (40-50 quid) he said that I can't back out of it.

So now I have to pay that money back to him when I didn't want to go in the first place and especially when he did it without warning me first.

It's just so frustrating...I need that money for driving lessons, a new car or at least a contribution to probably my last holiday with my parents.

I'm just so
                Don't worry, you're not being rude, I asked and you are being honest, nothing wrong with that
                Why would you need to pay him back the money? If he spent it of his own freewill without asking, you owe him nothing. It's his loss, not yours. Sounds like a bit of an intimating control-freak.

Will alittle Zelenka at least put a smile on your face?

sigpic

Comment

Yes, because he's let me off.

Also, he doesn't want me to pay the money.

Oh!!! Look-and-adore-at-the-lovely-scrufiness!!!

Comment

Yes, because he's let me off.

Also, he doesn't want me to pay the money.

Oh!!! Look-and-adore-at-the-lovely-scrufiness!!!

I'm glad it worked out. Must be a nice guy after all!

Hummmm, yes scruffy!

sigpic

Comment

Yes, he is - I just have to tickle him to death tomorrow.

Ah!!! Must adore thee almighty scruffiness.

Comment

Oh yes, the allure of the almighty scruffiness!

sigpic

Comment

*Remembers the good old days when her hair was just like Radek's*

Not anymore...red tint and as straight as a ruler.

Comment

*Remembers the good old days when her hair was just like Radek's*

Not anymore...red tint and as straight as a ruler.

Ahhh yes, the good ol' days.

sigpic

Comment

LMAO!!!

I'm in need of a new hairstyle - maybe I should take tips from Radek...

A bit off the top and the sides. Great. Okay I want multicolour braids...and do you do matching face paints??? Ah wonderful!!! That too please.

Comment

And if you are looking for a tamer style!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X