Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ben Browder? NOW I really envy you. He never comes to Europe

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
      Ben Browder? NOW I really envy you. He never comes to Europe
      Yep. That's the Ben!
      This should be a fun con. Ben and David are both hilarious guests!

*FUN THUNK*
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
        Yep. That's the Ben!
        This should be a fun con. Ben and David are both hilarious guests!

*FUN THUNK*
        You've got the clone, now you get to meet the original

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
          You've got the clone, now you get to meet the original
          Yeah, I am so excited and now I have to wait six months, aghhhhhhhhhhhh!

Did you get the story back?
          sigpic

Comment

Is Pajus writing again? Yipeee!!!
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I'd like to recomment a vid (again).

It has got only one very short scene with Zelenka, but its worth it!

http://community.livejournal.com/atl...ds/351042.html
              The cake is a lie!

Comment

Did you get the story back?
                Yes, I did

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                Is Pajus writing again? Yipeee!!!
                Yes, I do and here you go. It's another How it should have been story, exposing the horrible affront to physics committed in ep. Outcast. Rated PG
                Last edited by Pajus; 22 February 2008, 08:25 AM.

Comment

Can we get a translation please! David posted this on his blog.

Spoiler:
                  Hradec Králové - Heparinový vrah Zelenka stráv?* zbytek života ve v?zen?*. Byl uznán vinným ze sedmi vražd a deseti pokus? o vraždu a dostal za n? doživot?*.

K výjime?nému trestu ho odsoudil senát Krajského soudu v Hradci Králové. Zelenka si bude moci o podm?*ne?né propušt?n?* požádat nejd??*ve po t?iceti letech, tedy v roce 2038. Trest si odpyká ve v?znici se zvýšenou ostrahou.

This is not how I thought season 4 would end!!!

And remember, David likes to tease his fans!
                  Last edited by Rosehawk; 22 February 2008, 06:26 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Can we get a translation please! David posted this on his blog.

Spoiler:
                    Hradec Králové - Heparinový vrah Zelenka stráv?* zbytek života ve v?zen?*. Byl uznán vinným ze sedmi vražd a deseti pokus? o vraždu a dostal za n? doživot?*.

K výjime?nému trestu ho odsoudil senát Krajského soudu v Hradci Králové. Zelenka si bude moci o podm?*ne?né propušt?n?* požádat nejd??*ve po t?iceti letech, tedy v roce 2038. Trest si odpyká ve v?znici se zvýšenou ostrahou.

This is not how I thought season 4 would end!!!

And remember, David likes to tease his fans!
                    Spoiler:
                    Hradec Králové (NOTE: A city in the Czech Republic) - The Heparin murderer Zelenka will spend the rest of his life in prison. He was found guilty of seven murders and ten attempts at murder, earning him a lifelong inprisonment.

He was given this exceptional sentence by the senate of the District court in Hradec Králové. Zelenka may file a request for a conditional release after no sooner than thirty years, that means in the year 2038. He will serve his sentence in a prison with increased security

Comment

Thanks Pajus!
                      sigpic

Comment

I posted to comments into David´s blog a link to original article in English about the "heparin murderer". Or you can read it here.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                          I posted to comments into David´s blog a link to original article in English about the "heparin murderer". Or you can read it here.
                          Thanks Klendota. David's post made sense after reading the link you posted there. He is such a tease with his fans! I thought it was great he finally put a post in Czech.
                          sigpic

Comment

*sigh* this thread is getting way too quiet lately.....

sigpic

Comment

Oh! I kinda know Hradec Králové - my father organised a school friendship with a school there and he visited it a few times (and one or two times my sister went with him).
                              Its a pity I couldn't get there because of my study at that time and since my dad retired the friendship wasn't supported anymore.
                              The cake is a lie!

Comment

OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!

I am in so much doodoo right now.

A guy at college found out that I wasn't going to the leaver's do in May...so he's paid for me to go.

I have to get a dress now, and learn how to drive, and look good, and get socially ready, and look good!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X