Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
    Zelenka-clone? Blushing? Something's not right here
    Yeah he's wearing clo.......ooops PG forum.

Originally posted by Renenutet
    Well, you do see how his arms are positioned... Rose could be making him blush.
    I would LOVE to make Zelenka blush!

I vote for Reefgirl to be forum moderator of the Zelenka threads - OMG this would be one of the dirtiest threads on the forum.

Originally posted by iolanda
    PicSpam! Ghostbusters!Radek @ Sunday (prä*you-know-what*)
    Radek can be my Ghostbuster anyday!

Think my mind is in the gutter at the moment!
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
      I vote for Reefgirl to be forum moderator of the Zelenka threads - OMG this would be one of the dirtiest threads on the forum.
      They already are

Comment

They already are
        Let's celebrate, to the naughtiest threads around!

I like this picture from Miller's Crossing except it is a tad bit blurred. Zelenka's making a cute face.
        Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

I'd love Reefgirl as a forum moderator
          Can you honestly see what would happen if they let me loose with moderating tools, it'll be chaos

Originally posted by Renenutet View Post
          then the whole forum would blush
          Yeah, it would be fun though, to see how many people would faint at their screens

Let's celebrate, to the naughtiest threads around!

I like this picture from Miller's Crossing except it is a tad bit blurred. Zelenka's making a cute face.
          Spoiler:

that's nice

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
            Can you honestly see what would happen if they let me loose with moderating tools, it'll be chaos

Yeah, it would be fun though, to see how many people would faint at their screens
            I can imagine that quite exactly (remember - I know you as an Apprentice knows his Master) and that makes me want it to happen

Comment

I can imagine that quite exactly (remember - I know you as an Apprentice knows his Master) and that makes me want it to happen

And in reality I'm sure I'm WAAAAYYY down on the list of possible moderators

Comment

Just a piece of nonsense for today

Comment

Now is that great or what? *g*

Looks like there will be a lot of over sentimental love inside *g*

Maybere there were some borders crossed between Zelenka and Carter and its not Zelenka which creeps Carter out now but her very own nasty phantasies about that nice scientist with the laugh lines...
                  The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                    Just a piece of nonsense for today

Aaaah, this is priceless. They both look so cute.

Originally posted by Reefgirl
                    You would love all the British Comedy shows Rosehawk
                    I am already a huge fan of British Comedy.

Originally posted by Reefgirl
                    But it would be the besssssst chaos around! The smut would go rampet. Smut and Zelenka just go hand in hand.

Originally posted by iolanda
                    Maybere there were some borders crossed between Zelenka and Carter and its not Zelenka which creeps Carter out now but her very own nasty phantasies about that nice scientist with the laugh lines...
                    And they are the nicest laugh lines, aren't they
                    Carter actually said Zelenka was a nice man, it was Keller who used that horrible "c" word.
                    sigpic

Comment

I just gotta see David's name. *sigh* my David autograph that a friend got me when he was at the Germany con, may be lost in the mail. Maybe this is a sign that I may get to meet him at a con someday.

Spoiler:

They must be looking for it. It was suppose to come airmail.
                      Spoiler:

Night, night!
                      sigpic

Comment

I am already a huge fan of British Comedy.
                        That explains the levels of smut you understand, if you can ever get your hands on it, try The Kenny Everett Show, it's good old British Slapstick and smut

But it would be the besssssst chaos around! The smut would go rampet. Smut and Zelenka just go hand in hand.
                        Oh yes, I wish for just one day they'd turn the PG off and let us get it out of our system

Comment

That explains the levels of smut you understand, if you can ever get your hands on it, try The Kenny Everett Show, it's good old British Slapstick and smut
                          Sounds like it is time to surf the Internet! Thanks for the tip!
                          I grew up watching shows like Monty Python, Benny Hill, Are You Being Served on the PPS station. That station loved to show alot of old and new British shows. Monty Python and Benny Hill were huge with my little brother so he was watching them whenever the parents weren't around.

Oh yes, I wish for just one day they'd turn the PG off and let us get it out of our system
                          Wouldn't that be great! Course I would never get Zelenka smut out of my system in just one day!
                          sigpic

Comment

Talk to Darren (forum owner) and convince him. He's the only one, who can allow this

Comment

Sounds like it is time to surf the Internet! Thanks for the tip!
                              I grew up watching shows like Monty Python, Benny Hill, Are You Being Served on the PPS station. That station loved to show alot of old and new British shows. Monty Python and Benny Hill were huge with my little brother so he was watching them whenever the parents weren't around.

Wouldn't that be great! Course I would never get Zelenka smut out of my system in just one day!
                              Kenny Everett is a bit like Benny Hill but a bit more OTT

Talk to Darren (forum owner) and convince him. He's the only one, who can allow this
                              If Greg were the owner maybe (He's Australian) but not Darren he'd be too worried about upsetting conservative American sensetivities

Comment

Kenny Everett is a bit like Benny Hill but a bit more OTT
                                I'm just gonna have to check Kenny out!

If Greg were the owner maybe (He's Australian) but not Darren he'd be too worried about upsetting conservative American sensetivities
                                In all fairness, Darren is the owner and has the right to setup GW anyway he wants. I don't think he set things in place because he is worried about upsetting conservative American sensitivities (And I am well aware that does exist here), he set things in place because he wanted GW to appeal to a broader group of people and most likely the standards used are based on American standards but he is American afterall.

And I find the smut is more fun implied and anything outside of that gets taken to PM, e-mail or expressed creatively in fan fic!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X