Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
    Spoiler:
    Radek: ... and then I grabbed Elizabeth from behind and... *I hope the position of his hands is self-explaining*
    It does look like that doesn't it

Comment

And a few more!

Spoiler:

sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Looking at the MGM pictures for the next episode you Zelenkites/Zelenkies.... will love the next episode.

I find Zelenka extreamely funny. Love his banter with McKay and when he reverts back to his native tongue... I have flashes to Serenity where they used some rather colourful Chinese swears in place of English ones.

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
          Looking at the MGM pictures for the next episode you Zelenkites/Zelenkies.... will love the next episode.

I find Zelenka extreamely funny. Love his banter with McKay and when he reverts back to his native tongue... I have flashes to Serenity where they used some rather colourful Chinese swears in place of English ones.
          Welcome Dr Lee.

Quarantine is suppose to be a great Zelenka episode and I am most likely going to miss it, Errrrrrrrrrr! I am hoping I can get back in time to watch the 2nd airing, otherwise I might just have to head over to Itunes.

Have some Zelenka from Mortal Coil. Radek has some of the best expressions!

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
            Welcome Dr Lee.

Quarantine is suppose to be a great Zelenka episode and I am most likely going to miss it, Errrrrrrrrrr! I am hoping I can get back in time to watch the 2nd airing, otherwise I might just have to head over to Itunes.

Have some Zelenka from Mortal Coil. Radek has some of the best expressions!

Spoiler:

They are some great facial expressions he's got in those pics

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl
              They are some great facial expressions he's got in those pics
              Yeah, I know! *sigh* He's just so cute!

Spoiler:

Oh, this is cute, it actually has the credits with David's name on a pic that David/Radek is actually in!

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I know! *sigh* He's just so cute!

Spoiler:

Oh, this is cute, it actually has the credits with David's name on a pic that David/Radek is actually in!

I can't see anything

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                  I can't see anything

Photobucket is down at the moment.
                  The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                    Photobucket is down at the moment.
                    That figures

EDIT: I can see them now, that last one is really good, p!$$ed off Zelenka
                    Last edited by Reefgirl; 16 January 2008, 07:55 AM.

Comment

Just stumbled over this. Its a little bit older, graphicHEAVVY!!! and McShep, but very cute from a Zelenka kind of view

http://cnieto.captures.free.fr/match...chmaker01.html
                      The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                        Just stumbled over this. Its a little bit older, graphicHEAVVY!!! and McShep, but very cute from a Zelenka kind of view

http://cnieto.captures.free.fr/match...chmaker01.html
                        That was hilarious and I am not into slash! I love it when Zelenka is the mastermind behind schemes. You don't expect it from him so he can really get away with it. TPTB should explore that sometime in a Zelenka heavy episode.

Originally posted by Reefgirl
                        EDIT: I can see them now, that last one is really good, p!$$ed off Zelenka
                        He's pi$$ed off look is simply wonderful! Though I most definitly would not want to be on the end of a rant from him! I will just sit back and admire the fire in his eyes from afar!

Here's a link to the MGM site. New pictures are up about Quarantine. Radek is in two of them.
                        Spoiler:
                        The last one is hard to tell it's Radek.
                        They weren't kidding when they said it was a tight squeeze. I think he gets whumped at the other end.
                        http://stargate.mgm.com/stills.php?s...sode=13#anch13
                        Last edited by Rosehawk; 16 January 2008, 06:21 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

That was hilarious and I am not into slash! I love it when Zelenka is the mastermind behind schemes. You don't expect it from him so he can really get away with it. TPTB should explore that sometime in a Zelenka heavy episode.
                          People have been screamng for a Zelenka-heavy episode for 2 years and not just on this thread

Comment

People have been screamng for a Zelenka-heavy episode for 2 years and not just on this thread
                            I've read some of the other threads where people have been asking. Quarantine may be one of those episodes. We will have to wait until Friday to see. Radek is really a character that has alot of potential to grow, even as a secondary character and David is just simply fantastic to watch perform!

I am hoping I can watch the second airing on Friday night. At least if I have to miss Quarantine I am missing it for a good reason! I usually won't go over to Itunes but I will for this episode because there is alot of Zelenka in it.
                            sigpic

Comment

I've read some of the other threads where people have been asking. Quarantine may be one of those episodes. We will have to wait until Friday to see. Radek is really a character that has alot of potential to grow, even as a secondary character and David is just simply fantastic to watch perform!

I am hoping I can watch the second airing on Friday night. At least if I have to miss Quarantine I am missing it for a good reason! I usually won't go over to Itunes but I will for this episode because there is alot of Zelenka in it.
                              Makes me want to write that AU Radek/Liz fiction

Comment

Makes me want to write that AU Radek/Liz fiction
                                You should.

I should probably think about finishing my Zelenka saga.......at least then Radek is the main character!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X