Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iskandra
    Yes, yes, YES! I *love* that pic! *tries Oliver Twist mode* Please, I want to have some more!
    You asked for it....

And my favourite

Comment

Ahhhhh! THANK YOU! And some double thunks as well! *Cute geek alert*!

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
      Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
      ~CELLO!~
      ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

thank U for translation veneticuss

Comment

Really? I'd never think you need them....
          "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Thank you so much for the translations, Veneticuss! It's very neat to know what Zelenka's saying, though I love listening to him speak Czech, even if I can't understand it. He's absolutely adorable.

I do have one question for you. In the final minute or so of "Letters From Pegasus", when everyone is saying their 'goodbye's and 'I love you's, Zelenka says a couple more words -- I'm assuming they are some version of goodbye, but I'd love to find out for sure.

Comment

Does anyone know if DN was in a TV commercial? One with two guys who go fish on the ice and one's really cold then the other strips to his undies like he's really hot? I think it was a commercial for a hot sauce... I'm not sure. But the one who stripped looked exactly like DN...
              May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

veneticuss: I now, I now . But translation for this people is good idea

Comment

Originally posted by perian
                  Thank you so much for the translations, Veneticuss! It's very neat to know what Zelenka's saying, though I love listening to him speak Czech, even if I can't understand it. He's absolutely adorable.

I do have one question for you. In the final minute or so of "Letters From Pegasus", when everyone is saying their 'goodbye's and 'I love you's, Zelenka says a couple more words -- I'm assuming they are some version of goodbye, but I'd love to find out for sure.
                  IIRC he said something in a sense "Take care" to whomever it was supposed to. His wife, girlfriend....

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Originally posted by veneticuss
                    IIRC he said something in a sense "Take care" to whomever it was supposed to. His wife, girlfriend....
                    Someone on TV Tome says he said "Take care, darling." I wonder if he's married?

-IMF
                    "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
                    "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
                    BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IMForeman

-IMF
                      I thought he was into Weir, he seems to have a thing for her. Besides, thanks for the translations Veneticuss.

Comment

Thanks for the translation, veneticuss!

Originally posted by IMForeman
                        Well, he does wear a ring...

Originally posted by Cpn. Chris(tine) Bowman
                        Does anyone know if DN was in a TV commercial? One with two guys who go fish on the ice and one's really cold then the other strips to his undies like he's really hot? I think it was a commercial for a hot sauce... I'm not sure. But the one who stripped looked exactly like DN...
                        Yup, that was him! It was actually a Subway commercial, and if you want to see it again, it is here. Just saw it yesterday and it's *so* cute!

Comment

Here's a screeshot for those, who have slower internet

Comment

Thanks perian and veneticuss...this is SOOOO funny....especially when you keep identifying poor David with Zelenka....

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
                            Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
                            ~CELLO!~
                            ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

Just thought you'd all like to hear about a (the first?) Zelenka vid.
                              Someone I know, Derry, has made one. So say a big thanks to Derry the vidder and Illman who's hosting it - and check out the Zelenka overload!

If you go to http://www.streamload.com/hyperio1/@lantis/ it's the one called
                              "SGA - Bohemian (small)"

Comment

This thread gets better all the time. All the cute Zelenka pics, translations and such.
                                "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
                                'Eleanor Roosevelt'
                                Individuality is freedom lived.
                                'Janis Joplin'

Comment

Working...
                                X