Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
    That sounds really cool, I'd love to have done something like that
    Which part? Cooking all day with a group of teens or cooking all day, isolated from everyone, enjoying the snowy quiet of the woods with a group of teens.

sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
      I look forward to reading it!

Chapter away (unless the spam filter kills it again)

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
        Chapter away (unless the spam filter kills it again)
        Got it.

sorry about the spam filtering stuff. I have contacted the company, don't know why it is happening. It's only because of the attachment and not your e-mail address. I've tried to get it fixed but their help line is worthless. It's just like I can't get them to understand I can't get e-mails from people with g-mail addresses. Their helplines are setup for answering the easy stuff and that's the stuff I can figure out on my own.

sigpic

Comment

Got it.

sorry about the spam filtering stuff. I have contacted the company, don't know why it is happening. It's only because of the attachment and not your e-mail address. I've tried to get it fixed but their help line is worthless. It's just like I can't get them to understand I can't get e-mails from people with g-mail addresses. Their helplines are setup for answering the easy stuff and that's the stuff I can figure out on my own.

I think it's in the address

Comment

I think it's in the address
            Haven't you sent me e-mails from that address before? As I recall there was no problem until an attachment was sent, unless you have always had problems and just recently mentioned it!

Course, I know what kind of attachment this guy should send. Ummm, did I just say that outloud?

Hey, we got over 6000 posts on this thread! Time to celebrate!
            Last edited by Rosehawk; 29 December 2007, 10:28 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Haven't you sent me e-mails from that address before? As I recall there was no problem until an attachment was sent, unless you have always had problems and just recently mentioned it!

Course, I know what kind of attachment this guy should send. Ummm, did I just say that outloud?

Hey, we got over 6000 posts on this thread! Time to celebrate!
              The problem was always there when I sent it from my seznam address. It usually took me about six attempts to send you something. Then you've mentioned others having this problem, so I added my two cents. The address I'm using now is clean so far

Comment

Which part?
                Cooking all day with a group of teens or cooking all day, isolated from everyone, enjoying the snowy quiet of the woods with a group of teens.
                Both I think

Comment

The problem was always there when I sent it from my seznam address. It usually took me about six attempts to send you something. Then you've mentioned others having this problem, so I added my two cents. The address I'm using now is clean so far
                  Appreciate you letting me know. I know why the g-mail isn't working and I can't seem to get it fixed through the help line, and your e-mail address they supposedly can't figure out even with all the information I gave them. *sigh*
                  Read your story last night. Glad that Radek is a key person in the story.

Originally posted by Reefgirl
                  Cooking all day with a group of teens or cooking all day, isolated from everyone, enjoying the snowy quiet of the woods with a group of teens.
                  Both I think
                  I have been very blessed having this group of kids in my life the past 9 years.

And now I just have to have a *THUNK* picture to stay on-topic!

sigpic

Comment

Appreciate you letting me know. I know why the g-mail isn't working and I can't seem to get it fixed through the help line, and your e-mail address they supposedly can't figure out even with all the information I gave them. *sigh*
                    Read your story last night. Glad that Radek is a key person in the story.
                    Delivering the "good" news and giving comfort to those in need... I'm just curious what Iolanda will say about it (if she has the stomach to read the whole thing)

Comment

Delivering the "good" news and giving comfort to those in need... I'm just curious what Iolanda will say about it (if she has the stomach to read the whole thing)
                      That's one of the qualities I like in Radek is how he delivers 'such' news. He's always very direct yet very senstive to the people and the message he is delivering.

Just ask Iolanda through PM when she gets back. I don't think she will have a problem reading the whole story, I didn't. I will finish betaing and then get it back to you.

sigpic

Comment

That's one of the qualities I like in Radek is how he delivers 'such' news. He's always very direct yet very senstive to the people and the message he is delivering.

Just ask Iolanda through PM when she gets back. I don't think she will have a problem reading the whole story, I didn't. I will finish betaing and then get it back to you.

Having a nice woman to chat with and beta his stories. What more can a man ask for?

PS: I have noticed, that you are especially fond of pictures showing Radek's ears... *grins*

Comment

Having a nice woman to chat with and beta his stories. What more can a man ask for?
                          Well, if you were a woman, I would say some Zelenka thunkin!

Originally posted by Pajus
                          PS: I have noticed, that you are especially fond of pictures showing Radek's ears... *grins*
                          Actually I am more fond of his eyes and smile, but his ears are quite nice!

sigpic

Comment

Just want to wish everyone a Happy New Year now. Won't have a chance to do so, tomorrow.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
                            sigpic

Hurrah for a Fifth Season of Stargate: Atlantis!

Comment

Originally posted by phynyxoffyre View Post
                              Just want to wish everyone a Happy New Year now. Won't have a chance to do so, tomorrow.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
                              Hey, Happy New Year to you too! Hope it goes well and keeps you safe!
                              My holiday is going to be rather quiet so I will be around!

sigpic

Comment

Happy New Year Everyone!! Currently 5 1/2 hours left till Midnight. Hope you all have a great time and don't drink too much, of course I won't be drinking, at least not in public!

~AB

Comment

Working...
                                X