Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
    I got a Red Dwarf t shirt with Smoke Me A Kipper on it and a dalek duvet cover. Mother's been sick all day so I've been in charge
    Look out world, Reefgirl's in charge! *ducks* to avoid being hit.

(Seriously, hope your mom is feeling better soon! )

Present for you Reefgirl!

Now that 4400 has been cancelled, maybe we will get lots more Radek and Lorne in S5! One can only hope!
    Don't get me started on the cancelling of 4400, I was just getting into the show.

Sooo much fun to watch!
    Last edited by Rosehawk; 25 December 2007, 05:08 PM.
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone!!!
      sigpic

Hurrah for a Fifth Season of Stargate: Atlantis!

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
        Look out world, Reefgirl's in charge! *ducks* to avoid being hit.

(Seriously, hope your mom is feeling better soon! )

Present for you Reefgirl!

Now that 4400 has been cancelled, maybe we will get lots more Radek and Lorne in S5! One can only hope!
        Don't get me started on the cancelling of 4400, I was just getting into the show.

Sooo much fun to watch!
        Mum's a lot better today, luckily we had christmas dinner in christmas eve so yesterday was pretty much a normal day. I'm really gutted about 4400, I hope they'll do a couple of one off's to finish they story off, like they did with Farscape

Comment

I got a 500 GB external hard drive - no reason to delete any files EVER again *bg* (OK, to be honest I wanted one to keep all my school related stuff safe, but maybe I will buy me myself a smaller one for the marks and official stuff, so I can keep the big one for music, pictures and anything which is NOT work-related).

My sister gave me a self made calendar with pictures of my niece - and my niece gave me her stupid cold (the worst gift so far ).
          Its a pity that she is so sweet that I just couldn't stop me from playing with her. I hope I can get rid of that cold before I drive to Zeeland/NL on Friday (I am still at my parents).
          The cake is a lie!

Comment

Sounds like a fun christmas (apart from the cold)

Comment

I've got some books in English from my father, a shirt and a pullover (both a size too small) from my sister, a new bag for my laptop from my mother and some perfumes from my other sister (I have a full cabinet of those and she keeps giving them to me)

Comment

I got a load of Bath stuff and perfume from my OH's mum, the case the bath stuff came in is useful I've used it to put my Crochet hooks in at least his sister gave me chocolate

Comment

Originally posted by SETI_fan View Post
                  Hello, everyone! I know, I've been gone a long time. The semester's finally over, though, the holidays are under control, and grad school progress (or lack thereof) is on hold at the moment, so hopefully I can spend some of the holidays getting all caught up here. Everyone doing okay? Life being kind?

Oh, to hopefully make up for some of my absence, I wrote an SGA Christmas fic. Pajus was wonderful enough to help with a translation for Radek. (Thanks again!)

http://seti-fan.livejournal.com/9214.html

If I don't get a chance to come online and make a fuller post before the holidays, have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I'm so happy I met you guys this year! ((((Zelenka fans))))!!!

Seti
                  Welcome back Seti!

Zuz, those smilies are fantastic!

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday.

I got the first season of Lost and the first season of house because I was missing both of them. My mum got me a bottle of perfume that I like, and then I got a lot of gift cards from my parents and money from my grandparents. Now I'm trying to figure out if I want to use the cash for an iPod nano or save up a bit more and get an iPod classic.
                  sigpic

Hurrah for a Fifth Season of Stargate: Atlantis!

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                    Mum's a lot better today, luckily we had christmas dinner in christmas eve so yesterday was pretty much a normal day. I'm really gutted about 4400, I hope they'll do a couple of one off's to finish they story off, like they did with Farscape
                    I'm glad you Mum is feeling better. We had Christmas dinner on Christmas eve as well so my daughter's father could join us, otherwise yesterday was pretty normal so my daughter and I went and saw National Treasure the 2nd movie, not too bad for a sequel.

If fans raise enough of a voice, I am sure they will give 4400 a proper send off. I was just getting into watching the last Season. Gonna have to find a way to get caught up.

I got appliances, a crock pot and a rice steamer and two nice causual shirts for Christmas. My bosses boss gave everyone in the department cameras that we can do video from and hook it onto a computer and my youth group, who I had Santa come visit at our last meeting, got me a nice gift certificate and some chocolates.

Here something iolanda to make you forget you have a cold
                    Spoiler:

Now I just have to wait for my second autograph from David to come in the mail and then my Christmas is set! Someone I met in Chicago in August offered to get it for me when he was in Germany and she promised to mail it out next week. Luckily I got my surprise autograph from Jules already or I would be going nuts with the long wait!
                    sigpic

Comment

Awwwww, thank you for the piccies!

I decided that I do not want to be really sick again. Its the same with every Christmas holidays since I am a teacher. Sometimes I have the feeling that my immune system is just waiting till I have some days off to break down. If nothing else helps I will try to cover the cold with meds.

I know the waiting for an autograph - the one I started with when I came into this thread is still not in my hands. Chayiana will give it to me when we meet in January at the Peg 3 (and I still hope that David will be there so I can give him his coke...). I am no collector but the few Stargate ones I have are precioussss to me
                      The cake is a lie!

Comment

i sooo wish i could go to Peg 3 and meet David i would give anything to meet him
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                          Awwwww, thank you for the piccies!
                          You're welcome. Hope they made you feel better! I know they did me and I am not even sick!

Originally posted by iolanda
                          I decided that I do not want to be really sick again. Its the same with every Christmas holidays since I am a teacher. Sometimes I have the feeling that my immune system is just waiting till I have some days off to break down. If nothing else helps I will try to cover the cold with meds.
                          Do you teach younger kids? When my daughter was younger, it seemed like she was bringing colds home all the time. Lovely germ pool schools are!

Originally posted by iolanda
                          I know the waiting for an autograph - the one I started with when I came into this thread is still not in my hands. Chayiana will give it to me when we meet in January at the Peg 3 (and I still hope that David will be there so I can give him his coke...). I am no collector but the few Stargate ones I have are precioussss to me
                          It's tough to wait, so I am very glad I have at least one. The one I have in my possesion that David signed, a friend got me and it was a total surprise and David gave me a really great autograph just like he did with your coke autograph. The guy knows how to personalize his autographs quite well!

Is it confirmed that David is coming next month to Peg3? I know he is going to try to make some US cons next year if he can. Though I really doubt I can make any of them. Dragon Con sounds fun, and those folks are trying hard to get him there, but it is a really big con (I like the smaller ones) and it is the weekend before school starts so getting my daughter ready for school is a tad bit more important.
                          I keep hoping he will come to the con near here in February, but with the shooting schedule starting early, it's a long shot. Plus none of my friends here will go with me and I most certainly would not want to meet David without a little friendly support.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SlytherinGal View Post
                            i sooo wish i could go to Peg 3 and meet David i would give anything to meet him
                            David is trying to come to the States this next year so maybe you will get your chance.
                            Dragon Con (Atlanta) folks are trying hard to get him, he did one in New Jersey in 2006. I am kind of hoping he does the one in Minnesota, near the Mall of America. That one is close to you, well sort of, about 800 miles?
                            Not sure what other cons he may be looking at. He asked his fans for some suggestions.

It must be tough to be so popular! I hear he is alot of fun to listen to at the cons!

I would love to go to Peg3. I love the UK, beautiful Country to visit.

Here's Zelenka, checking his schedule to see which conventions he can attend.
                            Spoiler:
                            Last edited by Rosehawk; 26 December 2007, 01:54 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

You're welcome. Hope they made you feel better! I know they did me and I am not even sick!

Do you teach younger kids? When my daughter was younger, it seemed like she was bringing colds home all the time. Lovely germ pool schools are!
                              My daughter bought home this bug that's laid everyone out this christmas

I would love to go to Peg3. I love the UK, beautiful Country to visit.

Here's Zelenka, checking his schedule to see which conventions he can attend.
                              Spoiler:
                              I'd love to go too but I've already splashed out on tickets to see Bon Jovi, again, and a radio show called I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue that's on tour

Comment

Actually I am feeling better - hope that holds on until I am back
                                I teach kids from 11 to about 20 years (grades 5-13) and after I moved from Bonn to Koblenz I had one cold after the other - I had to get used to a totally new pool of viruses.
                                Last year it was the same with christmas- got sick over the days I was in Zeeland (I will be in the same park I was last year - just love the region)

It's tough to wait, so I am very glad I have at least one. The one I have in my possesion that David signed, a friend got me and it was a total surprise and David gave me a really great autograph just like he did with your coke autograph. The guy knows how to personalize his autographs quite well!
                                Is it confirmed that David is coming next month to Peg3? I know he is going to try to make some US cons next year if he can. Though I really doubt I can make any of them. Dragon Con sounds fun, and those folks are trying hard to get him there, but it is a really big con (I like the smaller ones) and it is the weekend before school starts so getting my daughter ready for school is a tad bit more important.
                                Nothing is confirmed, but he told Chayiana in Manchester that he will come, so I hope he will be the surprise star.
                                Anything on the US side is impossible for me, it would just be too much for "just" a con. I even don't have a passport, only my identity card, and it would be just too expensive as well as I am bound to the holidays in Rhineland-Palatinate (its still funny for me to write the English version of my Bundesland Rheinland-Pfalz) and most cons are outside these holidays. Peg 3 is in the middle of my terms as well, but its manageable, fly there on Friday and back on Sunday

I keep hoping he will come to the con near here in February, but with the shooting schedule starting early, it's a long shot. Plus none of my friends here will go with me and I most certainly would not want to meet David without a little friendly support.
                                I keep my fingers crossed!
                                The cake is a lie!

Comment

Working...
                                X