No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, everyone! I know, I've been gone a long time. The semester's finally over, though, the holidays are under control, and grad school progress (or lack thereof) is on hold at the moment, so hopefully I can spend some of the holidays getting all caught up here. Everyone doing okay? Life being kind?

Oh, to hopefully make up for some of my absence, I wrote an SGA Christmas fic. Pajus was wonderful enough to help with a translation for Radek. (Thanks again!)

http://seti-fan.livejournal.com/9214.html

If I don't get a chance to come online and make a fuller post before the holidays, have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I'm so happy I met you guys this year! ((((Zelenka fans))))!!!

Seti

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
      Reefgirl, what is it about Radek's pi$$ed off look that gets us weak in the knees?

I like this pouty look too!

Probably because he does it do well.

Welcome back SETI and happy christmas to you

Comment

Happy Holidays! Vesele Vanoce!

Just dropping off a Xmas present for you.

Christmas smilies

Enjoy.
        Last edited by zuz; 23 December 2007, 01:33 AM.
        "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
        Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

A very
          Merry Christmas
          and a
          Happy New Year

from me as well. I will be away for the next two weeks, visiting my parents and going to the Netherlands for a week with friends.
          The cake is a lie!

Comment

Happy and holy christmas to you too

Comment

Merry Christmas to you, too, iolanda! Safe journey!

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                Probably because he does it do well.
                He does, doesn't he!

Originally posted by zuz
                Just dropping off a Xmas present for you.
                Thanks zuz! You capture that "look" in his eye quite well!
                And the smilies are so cute! Thanks!

Have a safe and wonderful trip iolanda! Look forward to hearing any fun details when you get back!

Originally posted by seti_fan
                If I don't get a chance to come online and make a fuller post before the holidays, have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I'm so happy I met you guys this year! ((((Zelenka fans))))!!!
                It was great to meet you this year! It is so nice seeing new faces, err, names, on Zelenka's thread!

Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Safe New Year Everyone!
                Last edited by Rosehawk; 23 December 2007, 08:01 AM.
                sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Happy Christmas to one and all

Comment

Under the mistltoe with Radek!
                    Thanks for the smilie zuz!
                    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Wow Zuz thanks so much, they're awesome!! Merry Christmas everyone, I hope you all have a great day and get loads of wonderful presents and tons of love!!

~AB

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                        http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i91/Rosehawk/Zelenka/adrift5F0355A.jpg

Under the mistltoe with Radek!
                        Thanks for the smilie zuz!
                        Very nice indeed

Comment

Merry Christmas!

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Preju vam vsem vesele Vanoce a stastny novy rok. A taky spoustu stesti, zdravi, lasky, zabavy a zelene.

I wish you all merry Christmas and a happy New year, And also a lot of luck, health, love, fun and green

Comment

Thanks Pajus

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                                Preju vam vsem vesele Vanoce a stastny novy rok. A taky spoustu stesti, zdravi, lasky, zabavy a zelene.

I wish you all merry Christmas and a happy New year, And also a lot of luck, health, love, fun and green

Vesele Vanoce a stastny Novy rok i tobe!

Merry Christmas and happy New Year to you, too

Comment

Working...
                                X