No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*drools all over keyboard* ahem...you guys are like my best friends now...more piccies?? I can't get over how awesome he is. I think I need a break before I ruin my computer

~AB

I was looking at the site davidnykl.com and I saw you can contact him by email. Is that like his personal email or professional? I want to email him anyway but I don't know what to say, any suggestions?
    Last edited by entropy_maximum; 11 December 2007, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda Beckett View Post
      *drools all over keyboard* ahem...you guys are like my best friends now...more piccies?? I can't get over how awesome he is. I think I need a break before I ruin my computer

~AB
      Ahhhh, another fellow drooler! I think I am on my third keyboard now!

Originally posted by Amanda Beckett
      I was looking at the site davidnykl.com and I saw you can contact him by email. Is that like his personal email or professional? I want to email him anyway but I don't know what to say, any suggestions?
      I seriously doubt it is his personal e-mail, I think it is more for fans to contact him since professionals can go directly to his agent. His website is predominately for Agents to check out his work and contact his own agent for more information. He added his blog for fans last year.
      I e-mailed him two years ago and got a really nice e-mail back from him. I basically just thanked him for his wonderful portrayal of Zelenka and that I thought he was a very talented actor and looked forward to seeing more from him in the future.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Rosehawk; 11 December 2007, 08:14 PM.
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

I agree with Rosehawk. It has to be a mailbox made special for all thank you letters and wedding offers (some fangirls are more silly than others)

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
          I agree with Rosehawk. It has to be a mailbox made special for all thank you letters and wedding offers (some fangirls are more silly than others)
          *snickers* Yeah, I wonder just how many wedding offers David's gotten! ROTFL - and they probably aren't all from Fangirls either!
          sigpic

Comment

There's an 'Ask David Nykl' thread around too

Comment

And DN hasn't posted there for months

Comment

Oh well you can't have everything, at least it better than the rot JM posts in his blog, even his food rantings aren't worth reading, the man has no idea about food

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                  And my daughter, she does the same when I watch Top Gear and Dr Who, although she does join me in watching Top Gear these days
                  Perhaps sci fi is growing on her.

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                  You're lucky you got Sci-fi friends. I did when I was younger but when I moved here you would have thought Sci-fi was a disease or something. I have one friend who I can at least talk SGA with now and it took both of us awhile to admit it to each other cause we both had been slammed by others for enjoying Stargate.

My daughter use to like watching sci-fi with me until she hit the teen years. Now its Mom, I don't know you, if I mention anything about sci-fi. I love watching her do the eye-roll cause I know, I just know, that one day she will be back to enjoy Sci-fi

Some lovely Radek in Doppleganger

Spoiler:

And this one because I just came back from the Dentist with some dental work done - broke a tooth last week and luckily it wasn't so bad that I had to have a crown. I rarely have to go to the Dentist so this was tramatic (just kidding about the tramatic part but gives a good excuse to see Radek!)

and this piccie is so sooothing....
                  http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9...rsion00311.jpg
                  Liking a particular genre and being the only one around to like it can be rough. It was like that at my last job. I was the only one who watched a lot of sci fi shows. Everyone else watched a lot of reality shows. It made it harder to talk to people since we didn't have a lot in common.

And here's to the day when your daughter goes back to sci fi.
                  sigpic

Hurrah for a Fifth Season of Stargate: Atlantis!

Comment

I have been making a lot of smilies lately, so I decided to share some of the Radek ones:

More smilies at my thread. Link in my sig.
                    My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                    Sig and avi by me
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
                      I have been making a lot of smilies lately, so I decided to share some of the Radek ones:

More smilies at my thread. Link in my sig.
                      Awesome smileys

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                        Awesome smileys
                        Thanks!
                        My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                        Sig and avi by me
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by phynyxoffyre View Post
                          Perhaps sci fi is growing on her.
                          'Fraid not, men in fast cars are growing on her at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                            There's an 'Ask David Nykl' thread around too
                            Yeah, like I'm gonna ask him that question on the one thread we know he visits or a least use to visit!

Originally posted by Pajus
                            And DN hasn't posted there for months
                            We miss him too!

Originally posted by phynyxoffyre
                            And here's to the day when your daughter goes back to sci fi.
                            Thanks. That will happen the day she starts thinking that parents are cool again!

Originally posted by *Erika*
                            I have been making a lot of smilies lately, so I decided to share some of the Radek ones
                            Thanks, they are so cute!
                            sigpic

Comment

Awesome smileys, super-cute. I still haven't figured out what I will say in the email... I'm really bad at writing letters to people in general, maybe if someone could give me some ideas for an opening sentence??

~AB

Comment

Ask a question

Comment

Working...
                                X