Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
    *sits down, takes some popcorn and watches the weirdo Star Wars Atlantis movie in the Zelenka-Thunk! thread*
    Don't worry, it's harmless fun

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
      Don't worry, it's harmless fun
      Fun! I hope so! Didn't worry at all! (Do I miss something here?)
      The cake is a lie!

Comment

*sits down, takes some popcorn and watches the weirdo Star Wars Atlantis movie in the Zelenka-Thunk! thread*
        LOL. This is what happens when you have a guy who doesn't thunk but likes to support a fellow Czech. You just change the way to thunk so everyone can have fun on the thread!

Originally posted by iolanda
        Nope, you didn't miss anything. We had a person once come onto the thread who was a bit upset about the Star Wars theme, not looking at the fact that throughout the whole story being played, Zelenka was being thoroughly thunked the whole time.

Originally posted by Pajus
        Spoiler:
        Just out of curiosity: Are you going to just stand there and wave your hand in the air or are you actually going to do something to help me? *thinks: Oh the joy of training a Padawan. Makes me want to castrate myself, 'cause Reefgirl said raising children is a hundred times worse*
        Spoiler:
        Ugghhh, I told you I didn't want to go in fighting. Men, always have to do it the hard way.
        I can hear David telling jokes and stories in the background and they are laughing. Why do we have to go in fighting?
        Wait a minute, Do you mean to tell me they want to keep David all to themselves?! Now we just can't have that *activates lightsabers*
        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
          Spoiler:
          Ugghhh, I told you I didn't want to go in fighting. Men, always have to do it the hard way.
          I can hear David telling jokes and stories in the background and they are laughing. Why do we have to go in fighting?
          Wait a minute, Do you mean to tell me they want to keep David all to themselves?! Now we just can't have that *activates lightsabers*
          Spoiler:
          They bought him, so it's a safe bet they want to keep him to themselves and that means no more clones (among other things)

*thinks: Now that's the Rosehawk I wanted to see*

Last edited by Pajus; 23 November 2007, 10:38 PM.

Comment

No not at all, sometimes it's good to just sit and watch

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
              Spoiler:
              They bought him, so it's a safe bet they want to keep him to themselves and that means no more clones (among other things)
              Well at least it means they won't hurt him. David is one of a kind - he doesn't need clones. It is Zelenka that has the clones and they didn't take Zelenka so we still get our clones! Alas, no more Zelenka if we don't get David back!
              Follow the Zelenka force, follow the laughter, it will take us there........

*thinks: Now that's the Rosehawk I wanted to see*
              Wow, I look kind of nice in white!

Originally posted by Reefgirl
              No not at all, sometimes it's good to just sit and watch
              sigpic

Comment

Wow, I look kind of nice in white!
                You sure do

Well at least it means they won't hurt him. David is one of a kind - he doesn't need clones. It is Zelenka that has the clones and they didn't take Zelenka so we still get our clones! Alas, no more Zelenka if we don't get David back!
                Follow the Zelenka force, follow the laughter, it will take us there........
                Spoiler:

Pajus: Oh no! Looks like they're keeping David on a ship. And they're getting ready to leave! Okay, here's the plan: You and HK will keep the guys here busy! I'll go ahead and clear a path to the ship. See ya *uses FicForce jump*

HK-47: Statement: Assassination protocol invoked... Prejudice set to maximum.

Comment

You sure do
                  Why thank you teacher! Boots look kind of cool too!

Spoiler:

Pajus: Oh no! Looks like they're keeping David on a ship. And they're getting ready to leave! Okay, here's the plan: You and HK will keep the guys here busy! I'll go ahead and clear a path to the ship. See ya *uses FicForce jump*
                  Spoiler:

Rosehawk: This is David you are talking about. You are not rescuing him without me.

*Does that aerobatics thingy that Pajus just did* and runs after the teacher.

Pajus: I told you to stay behind.

Rosehawk: HK is more than capable of keeping those guys at bay. This is my chance to meet David, you really think I am going to miss that opportunity!

From David's Blog
                  sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Rosehawk: This is David you are talking about. You are not rescuing him without me.

*Does that aerobatics thingy that Pajus just did* and runs after the teacher.

Pajus: I told you to stay behind.

Rosehawk: HK is more than capable of keeping those guys at bay. This is my chance to meet David, you really think I am going to miss that opportunity!
                    Spoiler:

Aw C'mon!!! *proceeds with the cleanup*

I wouldn't go into the ship without you, because a) I sense there are at least 20 of them inside and I can't do this on my own and b) I wouldn't be a good Master if I held out on my Padawan. Now: COULD YOU PLEASE FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE DO WHAT I TELL YOU TO DO??? There is a reason for me being the Master and you being the Apprentice!!! This kind of attitude will get you killed one day!!!

Comment

I just found out an ancestor came from a place now called Mistrovice. Can anyone tell me how to pronounce it and roughly where it is? I can't find it in my atlas.

Thanks.
                      Wordsmit2

The story of my life. I finally find a city like this, intact, deserted for ten thousand years, probably contains hundreds of patents that I can exploit--and I'm going to die. I can appreciate dramatic irony as much as the next person, but this is pushing it a bit. --Max Eilerson, Crusade "War Zone"

Mess with me, you mess with my whole family. --Max Eilerson, Crusade "Ruling From the Tomb"

Comment

Originally posted by Wordsmit2 View Post
                        I just found out an ancestor came from a place now called Mistrovice. Can anyone tell me how to pronounce it and roughly where it is? I can't find it in my atlas.

Thanks.
                        I can't tell you how to pronounce it (try to contact Klenotka or Zuz), but I can tell you it's app. 100 miles due east of Prague (GPS location 50°1'24.166"N, 16°34'17.33"E)

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Aw C'mon!!! *proceeds with the cleanup*
                          Thanks!

Spoiler:
                          I wouldn't go into the ship without you, because a) I sense there are at least 20 of them inside and I can't do this on my own and b) I wouldn't be a good Master if I held out on my Padawan. Now: COULD YOU PLEASE FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE DO WHAT I TELL YOU TO DO??? There is a reason for me being the Master and you being the Apprentice!!! This kind of attitude will get you killed one day!!!
                          Spoiler:
                          *hangs head down* Well, this is David/Zelenka you are talking about, how can you just tell me to stay back when he the reason for this thread.
                          *sneaks quick peak at teacher who has steam coming from his ears*
                          *smiles so teacher can't see*
                          The Force of Zelenka will keep us safe, I am sure of it.
                          Pause.
                          Holds out hand towards ship - shall we continue teacher?

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                            *hangs head down* Well, this is David/Zelenka you are talking about, how can you just tell me to stay back when he the reason for this thread.
                            *sneaks quick peak at teacher who has steam coming from his ears*
                            *smiles so teacher can't see*
                            The Force of Zelenka will keep us safe, I am sure of it.
                            Pause.
                            Holds out hand towards ship - shall we continue teacher?
                            Spoiler:

I know David is the reason for this thread to exist and don't you dare doubt my intention to save him. The difference between me and you is, that I have a plan that goes beyond waving my hand in the air and wondering whay are those mercenaries still shooting at me.

Anyway, here is the plan: We go in, find ourselves a nice corner and press our way forward from there. The two of us will be in front and HK will support us from behind. Questions?

Comment

You remember he was this month in Germany. Here a few pics.

Spoiler:

for more
                              *Vancouver Con Attendee 2006* *Vancouver Con Attendee 2007*
                              *Vancouver Con Attendee 2008* *Vancouver Con Attendee 2009*
                              *Vancouver Con Attendee 2010* *Vancouver Con Attendee 2011*

* Vancouver Con Attendee 2012 *

Comment

Spoiler:

Anyone a pic from critical mass? I need it fora collage.
                                *Vancouver Con Attendee 2006* *Vancouver Con Attendee 2007*
                                *Vancouver Con Attendee 2008* *Vancouver Con Attendee 2009*
                                *Vancouver Con Attendee 2010* *Vancouver Con Attendee 2011*

* Vancouver Con Attendee 2012 *

Comment

Working...
                                X