• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Radek is being his little devil self tonight on this fine Halloween night

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
      I didn't say I would stop being a mother, what I meant to say was I wanted to stop being a parent when she was old enough. There is a difference!
      You can try, but we both know you will fail

Ummm, Pajus, Radeclone and I agree that we need to have a talk here....these guys would have to ask if they wanted her to go out with them..at least she was honest with them, she could have ignored them which is worse.....she hangs out with them in their teen groups, she just doesn't want a boyfriend and at this age and I don't blame her.
      I am concerned that HK is having a hard time with this refusal. He should be happy she is being honest with him. It scares me that he would want to hurt someone to make himself feel better. That is not the type of person I would want my daughter to date so HK needs to work on this behavior.

Radekclone is willing to work with HK to help him with this.
      Pajus: Fortunately HK's creator was smart enough to install safeguards preventing HK to kill anything, unless he is ordered to do so, or he or his Master are attacked. As for the behavior part: That's the difference between droids and humans - droids can't work on their behavior. I believe HK's frequent talks about killing are a result of his assassination protocol being dormant for so long. But that shouldn't be much of a problem. I've been working on this for some time now. HK?

HK-47: Query: Are there any meatbags, that you wish removed from the face of this planet, Master?

Pajus: No, but I have a new upgrade for you.

HK-47: Cheerful request: Please, Master. Install it now.

Pajus: As you wish, HK. *installs the new circuit* OK, HK. Try to initialize it. *waits for a few seconds* How do you feel?

HK-47: Answer: I do not know, Master... I feel strange... Like a circuit has been flipped.

Pajus: I need you combat ready, so stay sharp.

HK-47: Answer: Combat ready? Did you mean in case we need to run away or retreat? Oh my, I'm afraid I'm ill-equipped for combat. Surely Master is joking with his humble, peace-loving droid. I exist only to serve and learn how to serve meatbags. Musing: I think perhaps I would enjoy learning a new language. Or watching a documentary video.

Pajus: Oh no! *repeated headdesk, headwall* I've been looking for the 'Meatbag' programming code in his behavior core and it's been in the control cluster the whole time

Comment

I don't think he realized that anyone knew he could move quite that way!
        Maybe he's worried because we know him so well

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
          That's the advantage of underdeveloped characters: You can invent their properties all you want without having to worry about what they're really like on the show

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
            That's the advantage of underdeveloped characters: You can invent their properties all you want without having to worry about what they're really like on the show
            That is oh so true

Comment

You can try, but we both know you will fail
              Pajus, Pajus, Pajus; Radekclone and I really must sit down and have a talk with you!

Failure is such a harsh word.

Being a mom, means I get to hug her, comfort, listen to her ups and downs as she wants shares her stories with me. Become a friend when she needs one 'cause I know her better than anyone else.

Being a parent is something totally different. A parent has the task of making sure their kid(s) are equipped to live out in the world when they are old enough. That means I have to tell her No, when my heart wants to say Yes. I have to put up with the "You're mean" because she doesn't get what she wants. I have to put up with "Go away Mom, you are embarassing me" when her friends become more important in her life. I have to make her do things she may not want to do because they give her life skills that she needs. And I could go.
              Oh, yes. I will succeed 'cause I want her to take responsiblity for her own life, I just want to worry about her for for the rest of mine!

Originally posted by Pajus
              Pajus: Oh no! *repeated headdesk, headwall* I've been looking for the 'Meatbag' programming code in his behavior core and it's been in the control cluster the whole time
              LOL. At least you found it!

Originally posted by Reefgirl
              Oh yes we do, don't we!

sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Some lovely early night *THUNKIN* before sleepytime. Going to be an early night 'cause I don't feel so good.

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

I can't post pics at the moment but I will later

Comment

Pajus, Pajus, Pajus; Radekclone and I really must sit down and have a talk with you!
                    Failure is such a harsh word.

Being a mom, means I get to hug her, comfort, listen to her ups and downs as she wants shares her stories with me. Become a friend when she needs one 'cause I know her better than anyone else.

Being a parent is something totally different. A parent has the task of making sure their kid(s) are equipped to live out in the world when they are old enough. That means I have to tell her No, when my heart wants to say Yes. I have to put up with the "You're mean" because she doesn't get what she wants. I have to put up with "Go away Mom, you are embarassing me" when her friends become more important in her life. I have to make her do things she may not want to do because they give her life skills that she needs. And I could go.
                    Oh, yes. I will succeed 'cause I want her to take responsiblity for her own life, I just want to worry about her for for the rest of mine!
                    I think we should have another discussion in four years.

LOL. At least you found it!
                    I found it, but I can't remove it. HK's assassination protocol is in the control cluster as well. Any tampering with the control cluster could invoke the assassination protocol with total parameters ( =kill everything everywhere)

Comment

I think we should have another discussion in four years.
                      Ummm, why? By then she will be in college making her own decisions. I just have to worry about her.

I found it, but I can't remove it. HK's assassination protocol is in the control cluster as well. Any tampering with the control cluster could invoke the assassination protocol with total parameters ( =kill everything everywhere)
                      Ohhh. We can't have that now, can we?!

sigpic

Comment

Ummm, why? By then she will be in college making her own decisions. I just have to worry about her.
                        My point exactly

Ohhh. We can't have that now, can we?!
                        Me and Reefgirl would be fine (we have lightsabers), You on the other hand... Just kidding. I wouldn't be a good Master if I let my Padawan die like this

Comment

My point exactly
                          Hummmmm, I don't see the point. You said I would fail, in 4 years I will be able to prove to you that I succeeded.

I need a Radek thunk!

Me and Reefgirl would be fine (we have lightsabers), You on the other hand... Just kidding. I wouldn't be a good Master if I let my Padawan die like this
                          But I am almost done making mine! Radekclone has been a true gentleman, he hasn't tickled me once while I was holding the jewels, errr, I mean the crystals!
                          sigpic

Comment

But I am almost done making mine! Radekclone has been a true gentleman, he hasn't tickled me once while I was holding the jewels, errr, I mean the crystals!
                            Ah, well done youngling, you are mastering the art of Double Entendre's I was going to sit you down and watch all the Carry On films but I think I'll send over JackClone to visit instead

Comment

My point exactly

Comment

My point exactly
                                Huh Didn't we just have this conversation!

Originally posted by Reefgirl
                                Ah, well done youngling, you are mastering the art of Double Entendre's I was going to sit you down and watch all the Carry On films but I think I'll send over JackClone to visit instead
                                What's Carry on films?

Oh goody, JackClone! Will he go well with Radekclone?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X