Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got enough problems with my Remeberence day fic let alone a novel

Good luck Seti

The Clones are looking forward to a little chaperoning I think, they get to be menacing without getting into trouble

Comment

wow! quick GW time before getting back to cleaning and rearranging my room...yea, i got a corner desk and just got it in place (now i need a rolly chair to be semi-up higher and why don't they make corner desks for laptops really...i mean, it works and i love it but my laptop keyboard sticks out from the desk, but at least it is on my desk and i have just made more space for my other bookshelves, etc

but yea, me and my clone have been hard at work today....even though it is my day off
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by phynyxoffyre View Post
        My Mum is still having a hard time letting go. But she is definitely better than 10 years ago (when I was 19). Don't worry, I'm sure your Mum will see you doing well and relax. Mine learned to.
        LOL. Moms/Mums, it does take us awhile but we do come around! , Eventually!

Originally posted by Pajus
        Mothers tend to be over-protective of their daughters. You'll get used to it (My sisters did too)
        Wow, you must have had a fun experience Pajus. Normally Dad's are overly-protective of their teenage daughters, especially during the teenage years because they tend to remember what they were like at that age!
        My experience has been Mom's tend to be overly-protective of the eldest son and just plain strict with their daughters! Oh god, the horror stories I could tell you. *shudders*

Okay, now I got to find my clone to so I can smile! Such *THUNKINESS*

I've been on a hot-streak in the past few days
        Originally posted by phynyxoffyre
        Anyone else here sign up for NaNoWriMo? (National Novel Writing Month) This will be my third year doing it. I've got less that 3 days to decide what to write. I'm procrastinating this year!
        Originally posted by Reefgirl
        I've got enough problems with my Remeberence day fic let alone a novel
        You guys gonna share??!!
        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

*Dances up and down for joy*

Yipi!!!!!!!!!!

I got my autograph pic of David from the Utopia convention today! Thanks Jules. I laughed so hard at what he wrote, especially with the stuff you were saying to him when he walked away from you after you mentioned Shanks. I can so totally imagine that whole scene in my head just by how you described in.
          Michael Shanks is an inside joke between David and Dr, jackson. This is her second time meeting David!

Thank you, I needed the plastic protection to keep the drool from smearing what David wrote!

The autograph and video are priceless!

I got the full shot of a pic very similar to this one!
          Sorry, don't have a way to scan it in!

sigpic

Comment

wow! i come back home after being out all night (it is 11pm here now) and look at my bed and it is covered with all my crap looks like i better work some more before heading to bed so i can go to work work in the morning then come home and get ready for the trick or treaters and then go sleepies again to work at 8 on thursday
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SlytherinGal View Post
              wow! i come back home after being out all night (it is 11pm here now) and look at my bed and it is covered with all my crap looks like i better work some more before heading to bed so i can go to work work in the morning then come home and get ready for the trick or treaters and then go sleepies again to work at 8 on thursday
              Have fun! And Sleep well...that's where I'm heading off to now...

Have fun with the trick or treaters!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                *Dances up and down for joy*

Yipi!!!!!!!!!!

I got my autograph pic of David from the Utopia convention today! Thanks Jules. I laughed so hard at what he wrote, especially with the stuff you were saying to him when he walked away from you after you mentioned Shanks. I can so totally imagine that whole scene in my head just by how you described in.
                Michael Shanks is an inside joke between David and Dr, jackson. This is her second time meeting David!

Thank you, I needed the plastic protection to keep the drool from smearing what David wrote!

The autograph and video are priceless!

I got the full shot of a pic very similar to this one!
                Sorry, don't have a way to scan it in!

You are soooooooooooooooo hooked

Comment

You guys gonna share??!!
                  This year's Rememberance Day fic is set around Jack Harkness, I did Atlantis last year

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                    You are soooooooooooooooo hooked
                    Yeah, ain't I!

I got another autograph coming from Germany when David is there in the next week or two. I asked the person when I was in Chicago last August and already paid for the pic B4 I knew about the Uptopia con.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                      Start dreaming, youngling. You'll never stop being a mother
                      I didn't say I would stop being a mother, what I meant to say was I wanted to stop being a parent when she was old enough. There is a difference!

My private opinion is she refused them because they asked... And HK has a hard time with this refusal. He even asked me if he can "Find someone to kill to cheer himself up". If she ever reconsiders, here is HK's personal presentation

Ummm, Pajus, Radeclone and I agree that we need to have a talk here....these guys would have to ask if they wanted her to go out with them..at least she was honest with them, she could have ignored them which is worse.....she hangs out with them in their teen groups, she just doesn't want a boyfriend and at this age and I don't blame her.
                      I am concerned that HK is having a hard time with this refusal. He should be happy she is being honest with him. It scares me that he would want to hurt someone to make himself feel better. That is not the type of person I would want my daughter to date so HK needs to work on this behavior.

Radekclone is willing to work with HK to help him with this.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                        This year's Rememberance Day fic is set around Jack Harkness, I did Atlantis last year
                        So if I click on your LJ or fanfic link I can read it!

*THUNK*
                        sigpic

Comment

So if I click on your LJ or fanfic link I can read it!

*THUNK*
                          http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9...mckay08901.jpg
                          If I'd finished it yes you could, but the bunny bit me hard yesterday with a fic about the break up of the Torchwood team and it's given me the whole story this time instead of just ideas so I'm getting it down asap, keep an eye on it because Radek makes a guest appearence in the next chapter, you're more than welcome to look at my fic page. I haven't written any Atlantis ones for ages

Comment

If I'd finished it yes you could, but the bunny bit me hard yesterday with a fic about the break up of the Torchwood team and it's given me the whole story this time instead of just ideas so I'm getting it down asap, keep an eye on it because Radek makes a guest appearence in the next chapter, you're more than welcome to look at my fic page. I haven't written any Atlantis ones for ages
                            Oh goody! Radek makes a guest appearance!

I think Radek is checking your LJ already!

Okay, he did not find the fic but I think he found the slash Zelenka/Lorne fic you wrote!

OMG, Reefgirl had us doing WHAT!

I haven't written anything for awhile. Up until recently things were too busy, but now that I am totally bored at my job, I may have to do something to keep me creatively entertained when my Radekclone isn't around!
                            Last edited by Rosehawk; 31 October 2007, 03:56 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Oooh Radek looks a little umm surprised

Comment

Oooh Radek looks a little umm surprised
                                I don't think he realized that anyone knew he could move quite that way!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X