Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
    LOL. I think I will have Radekclone go with my daughter and her date and then have HK follow in a car close behind as backup support!
    I would feel relieved if both helped out!
    HK-47: Query: What am I supposed to do if this Radek-Clone of yours tries to do something?

*HUGS*
    Thank you

But who could be a pain for this guy!
    Jealous ex-boyfriend maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
      HK-47: Query: What am I supposed to do if this Radek-Clone of yours tries to do something?
      Radekclone was gifted to me. He would not do anything to offend me.
      He would just give the guy one look.....

And they guy would be too scared to do anything.
      If by chance the "look" doesn't work. Radekclone will call you in HK-47 to do more severe damage!

LOL, if my daughter read this she would roll her eyes and yell 'Mom'

Thank you
      You're very welcome. Know how painful these things can be.!!

Jealous ex-boyfriend maybe?
      LOL....yeah maybe!

But even an ex-boyfriend/husband, signicant other, etc. would have to admit Radek is such a great guy!
      Last edited by Rosehawk; 28 October 2007, 02:21 PM.
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Radekclone was gifted to me. He would not do anything to offend me.
        He would just give the guy one look.....

And they guy would be too scared to do anything.
        If by change the "look" doesn't work. Radekclone will call you in HK-47 to do more severe damage!

LOL, if my daughter read this she would roll her eyes and yell 'Mom'
        HK-47 is already hoping the "look" won't work... Maybe your daughter will start dating HK-47 afterwards, just to be sure...

LOL....yeah maybe!

But even an ex-boyfriend/husband, signicant other, etc. would have to admit Radek is such a great guy!
        I did say jealous and you said why

Comment

HK-47 is already hoping the "look" won't work... Maybe your daughter will start dating HK-47 afterwards, just to be sure...
          Ummm, NO! HK-47 is a body guard, body guard's do not mix business with plea...oh, I just can't say it! NO! NO! NO! (Sorry HK-47 but you have to understand)

I did say jealous and you said why
          True. If they are jealous though that is their problem! Maybe seeing Radekclone will make them think twice and wonder why they are "ex's".

Last edited by Rosehawk; 28 October 2007, 02:32 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

cutie bump

"Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
            Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

LOL, usually it's the Dad's that give the evil eye! I suppose your mum wanted to make sure you didn't get hurt!

Some lovely Radek lovelyness!
              Spoiler:
              My dad would have done it if he was still here, but I think my OH is going to 'vet' my daughter's boyfriends quite thouroughly

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                My dad would have done it if he was still here, but I think my OH is going to 'vet' my daughter's boyfriends quite thouroughly
                LOL. Oh your daughter is just go to love it when she is dating!

And your Radekclone's lovely pi$$ed off look can certainly help!
                sigpic

Comment

Some late night *THUNKIN*

sigpic

Comment

Ummm, NO! HK-47 is a body guard, body guard's do not mix business with plea...oh, I just can't say it! NO! NO! NO! (Sorry HK-47 but you have to understand)
                    C'mon! He wouldn't be that bad a husband (son-in-law) - Willing and able to terminate anything you point your finger at
                    Last edited by Pajus; 29 October 2007, 09:13 AM.

Comment

LOL. Oh your daughter is just go to love it when she is dating!

And your Radekclone's lovely pi$$ed off look can certainly help!
                      http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9...l_mass9631.jpg
                      All my clones are lining up to be chaperones

Comment

I know you are not a huggie person, but I am so have a great big Zelenka hug!
                        Hell, have another! And another!

The video gift is priceless! And it was so cool that David and the audience were such great sports about it!!

LOL. Nice picture with you and David. He kind of looks like he is going to growl at you. Picture must have been taken just before he smiled!
                        yea he kinda does doens't he? or I was still explaing with my uh uh uh uh words what I wanted him to do

Comment

Ah, I'm one of the rare ones here on the other side of the parenting curve, being the kid about to head off to college (well, grad school) who feels a bit smothered by her mom's protectiveness. I understand her worry and that it's a mom thing, it just makes me feel a bit insecure about my own abilities and makes me hesitant to go out and do anything knowing she's at home worried. She's getting better, though, so once I've been on my own for a while I'm sure she'll limit it to occasional questions like you've described rather than full-out guilt trips and lectures about how easy it is to get kidnapped, raped, and killed out there. (She watches crime shows a lot.)

Radek would be a great chaperone! Wouldn't want to be on the wrong end of that glare.

(((((Pajus)))))!!!! Sorry for whatever it is that caused the wound. Wish we could make it better.

Cool mornings, warm afternoons here. Should be decent weather for Halloween unless rain rolls in again. Writing going much slower than for Pajus.

Oh, I got invited to work in my Psych of Language teacher's lab next semester! I'll be writing sample texts for her to use in her reading comprehension research. Should be an interesting challenge as they have to meet very specific linguistic specifications.

Seti

Comment

Originally posted by SETI_fan View Post
                            Ah, I'm one of the rare ones here on the other side of the parenting curve, being the kid about to head off to college (well, grad school) who feels a bit smothered by her mom's protectiveness. I understand her worry and that it's a mom thing, it just makes me feel a bit insecure about my own abilities and makes me hesitant to go out and do anything knowing she's at home worried. She's getting better, though, so once I've been on my own for a while I'm sure she'll limit it to occasional questions like you've described rather than full-out guilt trips and lectures about how easy it is to get kidnapped, raped, and killed out there. (She watches crime shows a lot.)
                            *HUGS* Try not to let Mom make you feel insecure. Just tell her thanks for caring and give her a big hug and then go out and tackle the world! It really is hard to let a kid go into the world, mainly because most parents have lived long enough to experience the good, the bad and the ugly and know what is out there. Course watching crime shows doesn't help!

My daughter and I have a really good relationship so I hope that when she does move out, I can quit being a parent (fat chance ) and still keep a close relationship with her (Excellent chance ).

Originally posted by SETI_fan
                            Radek would be a great chaperone! Wouldn't want to be on the wrong end of that glare.
                            Yes, that sexy pi$$ed off look isn't quite so sexy when you are on the wrong end of the rant!

Originally posted by SETI_fan
                            Oh, I got invited to work in my Psych of Language teacher's lab next semester! I'll be writing sample texts for her to use in her reading comprehension research. Should be an interesting challenge as they have to meet very specific linguistic specifications. Seti
                            Congradulations and Good Luck!

Originally posted by Pajus
                            C'mon! He wouldn't be that bad a husband (son-in-law) - Willing and able to terminate anything you point your finger at
                            Pajus, she's a tad bit too young to be thinking about a husband. She has turned down several boys already who have asked her to be their girlfriend. She just wants to hang out with friends and not get serious. He can understand that, can't he?

Radekclone quite agrees.

Originally posted by Reefgirl
                            All my clones are lining up to be chaperones
                            That's like having five overlyprotective brothers just daring the guy to try anything.

Here Radekclone and Lorneclone are discussing the seriousness of being a chaparone to your daughter!
                            Last edited by Rosehawk; 29 October 2007, 06:46 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

My mother says: "You are a child as long as at least one of your parents is alive"
                              My Mum usually says "As long as I'm alive, you're my kid. And when I dead, you're still my kid."

My mum still says to me "Will you be warm enough?" when I go out without a coat and I'm the very wrong side of 30
                              Mine usually starts of conversations with 'Did you remember too..."

Yes, Mum, after nearly 30 years of life, whatever it is, I've remembered to do it.

Being a mom doesn't stop just because the kid is an adult!
                              How true!

Cold and dark here. The only advantage of this weather is that my muse is smiling at me again - I wrote 3000 words worth of smut in less that 60 hours
                              I'm writing less than that in smut and it's taken me 3 days, either I'm getting old, or I don't have the time anymore
                              Anyone else here sign up for NaNoWriMo? (National Novel Writing Month) This will be my third year doing it. I've got less that 3 days to decide what to write. I'm procrastinating this year!

Oh, I got invited to work in my Psych of Language teacher's lab next semester! I'll be writing sample texts for her to use in her reading comprehension research. Should be an interesting challenge as they have to meet very specific linguistic specifications.

Seti
                              My Mum is still having a hard time letting go. But she is definitely better than 10 years ago (when I was 19). Don't worry, I'm sure your Mum will see you doing well and relax. Mine learned to.

And congrats on getting to work in the lab!
                              sigpic

Hurrah for a Fifth Season of Stargate: Atlantis!

Comment

Mothers tend to be over-protective of their daughters. You'll get used to it (My sisters did too)

Cool mornings, warm afternoons here. Should be decent weather for Halloween unless rain rolls in again. Writing going much slower than for Pajus.
                                I've been on a hot-streak in the past few days

Seti
                                If I understand correctly, you'll gather some samples of German and say "Here is a language perfect for giving orders"

My daughter and I have a really good relationship so I hope that when she does move out, I can quit being a parent (fat chance ) and still keep a close relationship with her (Excellent chance ).
                                Start dreaming, youngling. You'll never stop being a mother

Pajus, she's a tad bit too young to be thinking about a husband. She has turned down several boys already who have asked her to be their girlfriend. She just wants to hang out with friends and not get serious. He can understand that, can't he?
                                My private opinion is she refused them because they asked... And HK has a hard time with this refusal. He even asked me if he can "Find someone to kill to cheer himself up". If she ever reconsiders, here is HK's personal presentation

Originally posted by phynyxoffyre View Post

Anyone else here sign up for NaNoWriMo? (National Novel Writing Month) This will be my third year doing it. I've got less that 3 days to decide what to write. I'm procrastinating this year!
                                I didn't even know this thing exested... And with the things we're writing here, I doubt they'd want to publish it in their magazine
                                Last edited by Pajus; 30 October 2007, 06:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X