Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
    So true!

Yep, I keep telling my daughter that she will still be my kid even when she's sixty!
    My mum still says to me "Will you be warm enough?" when I go out without a coat and I'm the very wrong side of 30

Comment

OMG I finally got to talk to Dr, jackson about the convention last week. Apparently David's portion of the little video she made for me, was done live on-stage in front of everyone! I'd be so embarassed if I knew anyone there other than Dr, jackson. The video is such a priceless gift!
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
        My mum still says to me "Will you be warm enough?" when I go out without a coat and I'm the very wrong side of 30

Being a mom doesn't stop just because the kid is an adult!

sigpic

Comment

OMG I finally got to talk to Dr, jackson about the convention last week. Apparently David's portion of the little video she made for me, was done live on-stage in front of everyone! I'd be so embarassed if I knew anyone there other than Dr, jackson. The video is such a priceless gift!
          oh you are very welcome was a plasure to do

this is the pic I was talking about last night
          Spoiler:

Comment

That is so true

Comment

Originally posted by Dr,jackson View Post

oh you are very welcome was a plasure to do

this is the pic I was talking about last night
              Spoiler:
              I know you are not a huggie person, but I am so have a great big Zelenka hug!
              Hell, have another! And another!

The video gift is priceless! And it was so cool that David and the audience were such great sports about it!!

LOL. Nice picture with you and David. He kind of looks like he is going to growl at you. Picture must have been taken just before he smiled!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                I do want my daughter to have her feedom but there's a part of me that's screaming 'DON'T LET HER OUT OF YOUR SIGHT' oh the joys of being a mother to a daughter
                I am going through that right big time right now! She only has three years before she heads off to university and right now she spends more time with her friends then at home.
                Our role is to make them adults who can live in the world, but there is always this part of me that wants to keep her protected under my wing and never let her go.

Originally posted by Pajus
                The thought of never having children seems more and more appealing to me
                You are still pretty young. You may change your mind when you get into your thirties or when you meet someone really special and then again you may not. Raising kids is one of the hardest and scariest things you can ever do and yet it can also be one of the most rewarding experiences in life.

Last edited by Rosehawk; 28 October 2007, 07:47 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Helllo all hows everyone doing this fine yet chilly day. WHOOO Thunkness cool
                  sigpic
                  Live Laugh and Love
                  This is what I live by.

Comment

Pajus, I want her to have fun on her date, just not tooooooo much fun! Kavanagh is a bit of a whiner.
                    And I trust Radeclone alot more than Kavanagh.

Here's an idea: We could send HK-47 with her. (But I don't recomend it. The guy might be a little scared when he hears: "Warning: Touch the Mistress' daughter and lose an arm, Meatbag")

I am going through that right big time right now! She only has three years before she heads off to university and right now she spends more time with her friends then at home.
                    Our role is to make them adults who can live in the world, but there is always this part of me that wants to keep her protected under my wing and never let her go.
                    I guess your parents felt the same way when you left home

You are still pretty young. You may change your mind when you get into your thirties or when you meet someone really special and then again you may not. Raising kids is one of the hardest and scariest things you can ever do and yet it can also be one of the most rewarding experiences in life.

Now that brought back a few things I hoped to forget

Comment

I know my mum kept giving my OH the evil eye for a few months after I introduced them and that was 7 years ago, they're on better terms now

The weather here is summery, it's raining *Sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by snarkyone View Post
                        Cold and dark here. The only advantage of this weather is that my muse is smiling at me again - I wrote 3000 words worth of smut in less that 60 hours

Comment

I'm writing less than that in smut and it's taken me 3 days, either I'm getting old, or I don't have the time anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                            Here's an idea: We could send HK-47 with her. (But I don't recomend it. The guy might be a little scared when he hears: "Warning: Touch the Mistress' daughter and lose an arm, Meatbag")
                            It's not the arm he's going to lose!

I guess your parents felt the same way when you left home
                            Not really. My parents really could have cared less.

Now that brought back a few things I hoped to forget
                            Oops, sorry.

Originally posted by snarkytone
                            It's cool but sunny and nice here. Was suppose to rain all weekend, I am so glad the weatherperson was wrong, again!

Originally posted by Reefgirl
                            I know my mum kept giving my OH the evil eye for a few months after I introduced them and that was 7 years ago, they're on better terms now
                            LOL, usually it's the Dad's that give the evil eye! I suppose your mum wanted to make sure you didn't get hurt!

Some lovely Radek lovelyness!
                            Spoiler:
                            sigpic

Comment

It's not the arm he's going to lose!
                              You can always give HK specific instructions that he can use as parameters for his assassination protocol (And I know he'll like this instruction a lot more than the usual ones)

Oops, sorry.
                              No harm done. It's just that the wound is still open.

LOL, usually it's the Dad's that give the evil eye! I suppose your mum wanted to make sure you didn't get hurt!
                              My grandmother is actually also a major pain in dad's a$$

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                                You can always give HK specific instructions that he can use as parameters for his assassination protocol (And I know he'll like this instruction a lot more than the usual ones)
                                LOL. I think I will have Radekclone go with my daughter and her date and then have HK follow in a car close behind as backup support!
                                I would feel relieved if both helped out!

Originally posted by Pajus
                                No harm done. It's just that the wound is still open.
                                *HUGS*

My grandmother is actually also a major pain in dad's a$$
                                LOL. My experience is that the mom's and grandmom's tend to be harder on the daughter-in-law and not the son-in-law or the dating equivalent!

But who could be a pain for this guy!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X