Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
    Okay... I can give him back to you, but I have one condition: You won't try to activate the lightsabers, until I control them.
    Thanks Pajus! I promise, neither Radekclone or I will activate the lightsabers without checking with you first.
    Ummmm, what do you mean, you control them?

See, Radekclone is very happy now.

Originally posted by Pajus
    PS: And I had to go through my entire training without a Radek-clone
    Yes, but you also came to the Force of Zelenka, after you had already acheived your teacher status and you are not a silly fangirl with a silly fancrush on Radek!

PS. If you want a clone, I will make one for you!
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
      Thanks Pajus! I promise, neither Radekclone or I will activate the lightsabers without checking with you first.
      Ummmm, what do you mean, you control them?

See, Radekclone is very happy now.

I just don't trust anything that was made by someone, who was tickled the whole time. I've got a gut feeling something will go wrong. And gut feeling usually means that the FicForce is trying to tell you something

Yes, but you also came to the Force of Zelenka, after you had already acheived your teacher status and you are not a silly fangirl with a silly fancrush on Radek!

PS. If you want a clone, I will make one for you!
      I case you haven't noticed, I'm a man and that puts a severe limit to the usefulness of a Radek-clone with me, so I'm afraid I'll have to decline your offer

Comment

I just don't trust anything that was made by someone, who was tickled the whole time. I've got a gut feeling something will go wrong. And gut feeling usually means that the FicForce is trying to tell you something
        Radekclone promised me that he would not tickle me during the construction process.

I case you haven't noticed, I'm a man and that puts a severe limit to the usefulness of a Radek-clone with me, so I'm afraid I'll have to decline your offer
        Yes, I had notice that you are a man, and while it does put a severe limit to Radekclone's usefulness for you, he could see be very helpful with any guy talk that you might deem important while surrendering to the fanfic force of Zelenka and watching all the *drool* just flow through

Plus I have fun making Radekclones. He's just so cute!
        sigpic

Comment

Radekclone promised me that he would not tickle me during the construction process.
          That's good to hear

Yes, I had notice that you are a man, and while it does put a severe limit to Radekclone's usefulness for you, he could see be very helpful with any guy talk that you might deem important while surrendering to the fanfic force of Zelenka and watching all the *drool* just flow through

Plus I have fun making Radekclones. He's just so cute!
          Then why don't you make some more for yourself?

Comment

Some new Radek smilies I made. Feel free to snurch.

"Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
            Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Then why don't you make some more for yourself?
              Clones are suppose to be gifts bestowed upon one who has earned the right to have one.

Besides how do you know I haven't!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by zuz View Post

zuz's these are great! Thanks a alot!
                sigpic

Comment

zuz's these are great! Thanks a alot!
                  You're welcome, Rosehawk. I had fun making them.
                  "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
                  Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

And a warm welcome from me as well!
                    Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                    Welcome to the thread, welcome also to the madness
                    Originally posted by Allestian View Post
                    A big hello to all new comers to this wonderful and incredibly funny

Spoiler:
                    If tad innuendo-ish

thread!!!

Originally posted by SETI_fan View Post
                    Hello! Sorry I've been away so much lately. I've been buried in grad school preparations, tests, papers, etc. Gotta love this point in the semester, huh? Things are looking very good for grad school, though. *keeping fingers crossed*

Welcome to the thread, phynyxoffyre! Good to see you over here too.

Seti
                    Thanks for all the welcomes everyone!

Originally posted by zuz View Post

Those smileys are great zuz!
                    sigpic

Hurrah for a Fifth Season of Stargate: Atlantis!

Comment

It's *thunk* time!

sigpic

Comment

And I also think I wouldn't be able to satisfy all his needs the way you can.

Besides how do you know I haven't!
                        Because I can just imagine This situation:

Rosehawk's daughter: Mom, I've found two guys in the coat closet and they both look absolutely the same... Is there anything you'd like to tell me?

Rosehawk: I don't know what you're talking about *blush*

Rosehawk's daughter: Well... If that's the case... One of them wants to take me out to dinner tonight

Rosehawk: RADEK-CLONE!!!!!!!!!

Rosehawk's daughter: I knew you knew who they are
                        Last edited by Pajus; 27 October 2007, 02:21 AM.

Comment

Rosehawk's daughter: Mom, I've found two guys in the coat closet and they both look absolutely the same... Is there anything you'd like to tell me?

Rosehawk's daughter: Well... If that's the case... One of them wants to take me out to dinner tonight

Comment

And I also think I wouldn't be able to satisfy all his needs the way you can.
                            Different clones serve different needs depending on who they have been gifted too.

Cute Pajus.

Just for the record, Radekclone is off limits to my kid. My Radekclone is mine and only mine!

Spoiler:
                            sigpic

Comment

Different clones serve different needs depending on who they have been gifted too.
                              I still think I don't need a Radek-clone for the time being.

Cute Pajus.

Just for the record, Radekclone is off limits to my kid. My Radekclone is mine and only mine!

Spoiler:
                              Yeah. She's probably got enough on her mind without having to worry about a Radek-clone

Comment

My clones do come in hand for babysitting, depending on how they've been behaving and if my OH is in a straight jacket after the last time, actually he takes no nonsense from her and she does as she's told without question

Comment

Working...
                                X