X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Lonely Huntress View Post
    Gracias, Reefgirl.

Spoiler:
    Damn! I thought that look would be for the military or those in an off-world team not for the resident scientists.

Daydreaming about Radek wearing a leather jacket and being all commandering is nice but, in "real life"? I'm not so sure I like it.

You're welcome

Comment

From 4x04 Doppelganger.

Spoiler:

My kind of guy:
      "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
      Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
      (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by Mercury973 View Post
        Hi kids- not sure if you've seen this, but I got this from LJ (Spubba- don't kill me, just spreading the hott)

Headshots of David- http://www.fabricegroverphoto.com/cl...oughselection/

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
        Yowza is right! We've been viewing these lovely piccie's since Fabrice first posted them. Never get tired of seeing them. I like the one where David has the flower petals in his mouth.

Originally posted by Reefgirl
        Glad to know that Rosehawk
        Yeah, sometimes you just have to vent! Though I would much rather be *THUNKIN* 'cause it is sooooooo much more fun!
        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
          That was a blast!
          Yeah. I am still dancing around the living room with so much fangirl happiness! *Squeezeeeee*

I can hardly wait to see his autograph when I get that in the mail. Jules is suppose to be calling me with the details of the con. Damn this timezone difference stuff and RL.

They really had a good time with David at the Utopia con from the bits I can get from her e-mails. She is teasing me and it is driving me nuts!
          sigpic

Comment

Radek in Adrift.

Spoiler:

My kind of guy:
            "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
            Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
            (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by Dr,jackson View Post
              ok so I uploaded the part where they did who's line is it anyway
              the rest of the Q&A are coming but these vids are the best

http://www.livevideo.com/video/9690E...-of-the-s.aspx

http://www.livevideo.com/video/BEDBC...in-curtis.aspx

it's all of them so
              http://www.livevideo.com/video/06450...offeeshop.aspx
              http://www.livevideo.com/video/BA542...in-curtis.aspx
              LOL. Thanks so much for sharing! These are great!
              sigpic

Comment

Okay Pajus, Radekclone and I have been taking our time, trying each one of these light sabers out and we have it firmly but gently narrowed down to these.

Spoiler:

Master Atris' Prism

Mira's Lightsaber

Type C Lightsaber
                Tee hee hee, we kind of like the shape of this one!

Type E Lightsaber

Jedi Master's Lightsaber

Kreia's Walking Stick
                Last edited by Rosehawk; 24 October 2007, 05:21 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                  Okay Pajus, Radekclone and I have been taking our time, trying each one of these light sabers out and we have it firmly but gently narrowed down to these.

Spoiler:

Type C Lightsaber
                  Tee Hee Hee, we Kind of like the shape of this one!

Spoiler:
                  Count Dooku had a Type C Lightsaber

Comment

Yeah. I am still dancing around the living room with so much fangirl happiness! *Squeezeeeee*

I can hardly wait to see his autograph when I get that in the mail. Jules is suppose to be calling me with the details of the con. Damn this timezone difference stuff and RL.

They really had a good time with David at the Utopia con from the bits I can get from her e-mails. She is teasing me and it is driving me nuts!
                    Rosehawk: *squeeeeeeeeeeee* *dances around the living room*

Rosehawk's daughter: Mom? Are you okay?

Rosehawk: Sure. Why wouldn't I be?

Rosehawk's daughter: I'm only bringing this up, 'cause you usually don't do stuff like that

Rosehawk: Right... Well... I'm happy... Things are working out rather nicely for me. *artificial smile*

Rosehawk's daughter: Whatever *leaves*

Comment

Rosehawk: *squeeeeeeeeeeee* *dances around the living room*

Rosehawk's daughter: Mom? Are you okay?

Rosehawk: Sure. Why wouldn't I be?

Rosehawk's daughter: I'm only bringing this up, 'cause you usually don't do stuff like that

Rosehawk: Right... Well... I'm happy... Things are working out rather nicely for me. *artificial smile*

Rosehawk's daughter: Whatever *leaves*

OMG Pajus, you don't realize how close to the truth this is!

Hummmm, wait a minute, you didn't put one of Radek's security cameras in my living room, did you?!
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Count Dooku had a Type C Lightsaber
                        Ohhh. Well, we weren't really going to go with that one anyway!

sigpic

Comment

OMG Pajus, you don't realize how close to the truth this is!

Hummmm, wait a minute, you didn't put one of Radek's security cameras in my living room, did you?!
                          Use the FicForce and you will reveal the truth, Youngling

Comment

Ohhh. Well, we weren't really going to go with that one anyway!

Spoiler:
                            And a few more things to add: Master (in this case Mistress) Atris also fell to the Fluffy side and Kreia (adopting the name Darth Traya) ranks first on my personal list of Toughest Sith Lords (in this case Ladies) of all times

Comment

Use the FicForce and you will reveal the truth, Youngling
                              *bows headin shame* as I forgot to use the FicForce. But I had a good reason.....David posted on his blog again....

http://lettersfrompegasus.blogspot.com
                              sigpic

Comment

*bows headin shame* as I forgot to use the FicForce. But I had a good reason.....David posted on his blog again....

http://lettersfrompegasus.blogspot.com
                                Spoiler:
                                Too bad David didn't have time to visit the Netherlands in summer. It's really beautiful with all the tulips blooming... And the sea actually has a temperature that you can bathe in

Comment

Working...
                                X