• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the double thunk pics *drool*

Comment

Happy Birthday SlytherinGal!!!

Have some Zelenka!

Here's Radek working on your Birthday present. Don't peek!!!!

sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
        Thanks for the double thunk pics *drool*
        No problem! *hands over drool mop*

Lorne and Zelenka were both kind of fun to watch last night!
        sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday SlytherinGirl

I might give that ep a watch

Comment

And happy birthday from me as well

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
              Ummm, which one...I still have to choose my long lightsaber - Radekclone and I are still explorering the firmness.....err, I mean looking at which one is the best fit for my hand....mmm I mean which one will be right for me.....

Or is this the puddlejumper with Radek and Lizzie? I have some ideas.....I will PM you in a bit, I have to get some yardwork done while the weather is nice, been raining the last two weeks and they are expecting snow within a few weeks so it is time to get the yard and house ready.
              About both

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                Happy Birthday SlytherinGirl

I might give that ep a watch
                It's heavy with Sheppard! But Joe is fantastic in it.
                Spoiler:
                Lorne's role was small but was great. He was holding a gun onto Sheppard so you might just like that!
                Zelenka was fun to watch. He's not quite the scardycat that he use to be!
                At the end of the episode I found myself missing Zelenka at the table scene. Probably wouldn't have missed him so much if Keller hadn't been there. Zelenka has been integal to the team, and has had some fun moments with Sheppard, Ronan and McKay yet he is not made to feel part of the team while Keller, who is in less episodes and new this year they are trying to make part of the team. Probably wouldn't have notice so much if I wasn't such a huge Zelenka fan!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                  About both
                  Well I sent you an e-mail about the Puddlejumper, couldn't PM, had too many characters.

I am still working on the lightsaber choices with Radekclone. We are, how shall I say, having some fun trying the different handles out!
                  sigpic

Comment

Well I sent you an e-mail about the Puddlejumper, couldn't PM, had too many characters.

I am still working on the lightsaber choices with Radekclone. We are, how shall I say, having some fun trying the different handles out!
                    Care to share the details?

Comment

Care to share the details?
                      Lets just say that Radekclone and I are feeling our way from the base to the tip and checking on how well the grip is on each lightsaber! Can't have it slipping out of my hands when it is being thrust about!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Lets just say that Radekclone and I are feeling our way from the base to the tip and checking on how well the grip is on each lightsaber! Can't have it slipping out of my hands when it is being thrust about!!!
                        That's a nice way to say it

Comment

That's a nice way to say it
                          LOL! Thanks. It was the only way I could keep it PG!

*THUNK*

sigpic

Comment

Here's another one of David's lovely headshots courtesy of Fabrice Grover.

Please do not snerch and repost somewhere else as permission was only given to use pictures on Gateworld.

Wow. I sure got a double surprise tonight.

Turned on the TV and switch it to DeadZone and who did I see, David Nykl as the waiter. Cold Squad was on right after and David Nykl was on as Moonman! I loved David's performance as Moonman, his eyes were so blue and intense. His acting was just faboulous in that episode!!!
                            Wow, what are the odds of just turning on the TV and seeing David almost immediately and not just once but twice!
                            Last edited by Rosehawk; 20 October 2007, 07:07 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

so, my bday is Oct 21...what are my prezzies gonna be like here
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SlytherinGal View Post
                                so, my bday is Oct 21...what are my prezzies gonna be like here
                                Well, I don't have Pajus creativity with the Sims thingy but I found some great Zelenka pics from S4!

Spoiler:

So far this season I have to say I really like Adrift for Zelenka!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X