X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Allestian View Post
    Hello gang!!!

*Rustles through various pages and flips over different notesheets*

I've been a little bit busy, I failed my exams again...
    Welcome Back Young Lady! Sorry to hear about the exams.

Originally posted by Allestian

Rosehawk
    !!! Don't listen to those naughty doctors, just think of the lovely Doctors. It'll make you feel better.
    Yes, I just keep thinking of OUR lovely doctor!

*SQEEZEE*

Originally posted by Reefgirl
    Yes I have been lusting over a certain Mr Jones and I'd love to see your fic, I written a few Torchwood and Dr Who ones reciently. I'm sad to say I've pretty much stopped the Atlantis fics now as I can't find anything good in the new series, infact I've got Lifeline on Sky+ at the moment and when I thought about watching it I chose to watch James May and Richard Hammond build a space shuttle out of a Reliant Robin instead, and from what I can understand it was a lot more entertaining
    Aaaahhhh Reefgirl. S4 is actually turning out to be quite good, though I know that is a matter of interpetation. Still missing Carson and Weir but we get alot more Zelenka in the storylines this year!

Awww that can't be good Rosehawk and yes she went back to school yesterday and she's got 2 days off now for Inset Days and it's Half Term next week
    It's actually gotten better. I caught a sinus infection in the early stages, before it had a chance to actually become an infection - for me the pain in my ear was an early warning sign, not a late one. If I had listen to the 1st doctor instead of myself and choosing to get a second opinion, I would be in big trouble right now. I'm catching up on my sleep now and this weekend.

The secret is to let the SmutBunnies bite, write it all down then practise what you've written with your clones
    Practrice with our clones! Oh Yes!!!! *Waggs finger over to Radekclone* Come Here!

Hey Allestian, I would love to read your story too!
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Some late night *THUNKIN*

sigpic

Comment

This will be a fun year indeed.

I'll send it to you tomorrow Reef, its a bit late right now. You have no problem with Jack/Ianto slash, right???

And please send a copy to me as well. I'm already looking forward to seeing what your training at the hands of Mistress Reef will look like

Comment

This will be a fun year indeed.

I'll send it to you tomorrow Reef, its a bit late right now. You have no problem with Jack/Ianto slash, right???

Not at all I think Jack and Ianto are perfect together

We've only got as far as Lifeline over here Rosehawk but I think it's a little too late for me now, the end of the last series was very disappointing and now the disapointment is set in and I'm expecting every episode to be like that, it doesn't bode well

Comment

There is an issue here...

I only have Reef's e-mail

So unless there's a new sending paper system on GW...I'm a bit scuppered with sending it.

I actually liked Radek's involvement in Adrift and Lifeline, albeit it wasn't as much in Lifeline.

Let me get this right, we have TWO Radek whumps now.

Comment

PM us all

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                Yep. Sounds like David has a small role in a big picture coming up with Ashlee Judd! I am glad we are getting to see David in some other stuff now! errr, well eventually.
                David talks about conventions overseas and his role in "Helen" in his latest blog.

Ha, he calls John de Lancie's character "Q" a time lord. Well, Q was omnipotent, but I think "time lord" belongs to another race of beings.

It's currently the evening of Oct 19 at the Utopia Con. I hope David had a good first day.

My kind of guy:
                "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
                  It's currently the evening of Oct 19 at the Utopia Con. I hope David had a good first day.
                  I hope so too! I am hoping to hear all the details sometime this weekend. I have a friend who is going to the Utopia Con and she is getting me David's autograph!
                  sigpic

Comment

There is an issue here...

I only have Reef's e-mail

So unless there's a new sending paper system on GW...I'm a bit scuppered with sending it.
                    I will PM you with mine.

I actually liked Radek's involvement in Adrift and Lifeline, albeit it wasn't as much in Lifeline.
                    He was great in Adrift. Really like the
                    Spoiler:
                    Spacewalk when Sheppard threw him and when Radek got to the other end he was thrilled about the experience.

Was some character growth for Radek.

Let me get this right, we have TWO Radek whumps now.

Nope, we have three officially and a fourth one later on in the season.

Season 2 - Seige pt. 111 - When Ford hit Radek in the face
                    Season 3 - Tao of Rodney - When he was hit by the stray energy burst - this was a *thunkers* dream come true 'cause we got to see his lovely chest!

And in

Spoiler:
                    Season 4 - Adrift with the meteor that went through his leg.
                    And some time in Season 4, I think it is in Quaratine, he takes a hard fall down an elevator shaft (I think it is an elevator shaft).

We've only got as far as Lifeline over here Rosehawk but I think it's a little too late for me now, the end of the last series was very disappointing and now the disapointment is set in and I'm expecting every episode to be like that, it doesn't bode well
                    So sorry......know how that can happen.
                    I hope you will still keep coming to Radek's threads cause I'm really gonna miss you if you don't!
                    sigpic

Comment

Rose, are you trying to kill me with that oh so, very hot piccy

*thunk*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SlytherinGal View Post
                        Rose, are you trying to kill me with that oh so, very hot piccy

*thunk*
                        Aaaahhhhh, but what a way to go! Smiling looking at a half-naked Zelenka! Could it get any better?! Ummmmm, don't answer that.

Here, have another!
                        sigpic

Comment

I'll still be here Rosehawk, it'll take a lot more than crap Atlantis to get rid of me

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                            I'll still be here Rosehawk, it'll take a lot more than crap Atlantis to get rid of me
                            That's what I like to hear!!!!!

Here, have some double *THUNKS*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                              Aaaahhhhh, but what a way to go! Smiling looking at a half-naked Zelenka! Could it get any better?! Ummmmm, don't answer that.

Here, have another!
                              Did you mean smiling looking at a half-naked Zelenka with a half-naked Weir might be better? BTW. How's my PicFic doing?

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                                Did you mean smiling looking at a half-naked Zelenka with a half-naked Weir might be better?
                                Not on this thread! This thread is for the *THUNKERS* who like looking at Radek in all his wonderful glory.
                                Lizzie is on the other thread!

Originally posted by Pajus
                                BTW. How's my PicFic doing?
                                Ummm, which one...I still have to choose my long lightsaber - Radekclone and I are still explorering the firmness.....err, I mean looking at which one is the best fit for my hand....mmm I mean which one will be right for me.....

Or is this the puddlejumper with Radek and Lizzie? I have some ideas.....I will PM you in a bit, I have to get some yardwork done while the weather is nice, been raining the last two weeks and they are expecting snow within a few weeks so it is time to get the yard and house ready.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X