Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
    Thanks. I'm not so good with all this time-zone stuff. I am not a clock watcher. Don't even wear a watch unless I absolutely have to! *Sigh*

It's raining here. Time to practice with my clone!

Remember what I told you about our next lesson

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
      Remember what I told you about our next lesson
      emmmmmm, yes...Oh wait, lesson - yes, that's right; I have to practice my lessons with my clone, oh yes my lessons indeed.

Ummm, which lesson am I on at the moment? I kind of got caught up with my clone keeping me warm at the moment!
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

emmmmmm, yes...Oh wait, lesson - yes, that's right; I have to practice my lessons with my clone, oh yes my lessons indeed.

Ummm, which lesson am I on at the moment? I kind of got caught up with my clone keeping me warm at the moment!
        Djem So against a training hologram that knows Djem So as well

Comment

For once it's not raining here

Comment

Djem So against a training hologram that knows Djem So as well
            Oh yes, that's right!

Look at how well my clone is movin......ahhh, I mean, look at how well I can use my lightsaber against the training hologram!

Originally posted by Reefgirl
            For once it's not raining here
            It stopped raining long enough for me to get some yardwork done. Raking leaves, cutting down plants for the winter...oh yes, all the fun stuff that needs to be done on a weekend.

Ahhhh, Radekclones! So handy, so cute!

sigpic

Comment

You need Lorne and Capt Jack clones for all they heavy gardening work, keep the Zelenka Clones for bed warming purposes

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                You need Lorne and Capt Jack clones for all they heavy gardening work, keep the Zelenka Clones for bed warming purposes
                'cept Zelenka is the only clone I got! He had hot chocolate ready for me when I got in from outside, he so spoils me!

Capt Jack is quite the interesting character. I've really got to watch Torchwood!
                sigpic

Comment

'cept Zelenka is the only clone I got! He had hot chocolate ready for me when I got in from outside, he so spoils me!
                  He's such a good Clone Isn't he

Capt Jack is quite the interesting character. I've really got to watch Torchwood!
                  If you do I can guarentee you have a soft spot for Ianto Jones by the end of it

Comment

Yes he is! He even remember the cinnamon snapps to help warm up the hot chocolate even more!

Originally posted by Reefgirl
                    Damn, just gotta watch Torchwood! Okay, I need to hope over to the Torchwood thread to find out who Ianto Jones is!

OMG, my daughter just told me that one of her friends thinks I am 'cool'! This coming from a teen to a parent! *Dances around the living room*. Just the fact she shared is fantastic!
                    *Grabs Radekclone for a dance around the living room*!!!! Kids are so full of wonderful surprises!
                    sigpic

Comment

Just going around... Random David spam

For size:
                      Spoiler:

This thing, with the hand in his hair-he is doing it very often when he speaks

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Oh yes, that's right!

Look at how well my clone is movin......ahhh, I mean, look at how well I can use my lightsaber against the training hologram!
                        I have taught you the basics doing battle with a lightsaber. Now it is time for the lesson of construction, youngling. Before we begin, you must answer some questions. First: What kind of lightsaber do you wish to wield. There are three choices: Standard single hilt (like Mistress Reef), double-blade (like me) and two separate single hilts

I guess those are the two guys kissing in your image rotation sig

Comment

I have taught you the basics doing battle with a lightsaber. Now it is time for the lesson of construction, youngling. Before we begin, you must answer some questions. First: What kind of lightsaber do you wish to wield. There are three choices: Standard single hilt (like Mistress Reef), double-blade (like me) and two separate single hilts
                          Choices, choices, choices.......let see, don't want to be greedy, just enough to have some fun.......got to be ready to fend off all those boys lining up to take my daughter out......

hummmmmmm - Radekclone, what do you think?

Yes, you may be right.....I do like to keep my hands busy......

You don't think it is too much? Yes, I know if I can handle you, oops, did I just say that out loud.......

Okay Pajus, my clone and I decided to go with the two seperate single hilts.

Yes, my clone is happy! Damn, he's got cute dimples!
                          sigpic

Comment

Choices, choices, choices.......let see, don't want to be greedy, just enough to have some fun.......got to be ready to fend off all those boys lining up to take my daughter out......

hummmmmmm - Radekclone, what do you think?

Yes, you may be right.....I do like to keep my hands busy......

You don't think it is too much? Yes, I know if I can handle you, oops, did I just say that out loud.......

Okay Pajus, my clone and I decided to go with the two seperate single hilts.

Yes, my clone is happy! Damn, he's got cute dimples!
                            Now you must choose the colors of the primary focusig crystals. These will give color to your blades. The choices are: Red, green, blue, cyan, yellow, purple, silver, orange and viridian. You can choose even two crystals of the same color - I've got plenty of all

Comment

Now you must choose the colors of the primary focusig crystals. These will give color to your blades. The choices are: Red, green, blue, cyan, yellow, purple, silver, orange and viridian. You can choose even two crystals of the same color - I've got plenty of all
                              Hummmm Radekclone, what do you think. Currently I have purple lightsaber....

Choices are tough, I know.

Yes, I would agree.....

I think purple at both ends is quite acceptable. How about a purple and a blue - blue for the color of your eyes Radekclone.

*LOL* Yes, yes Radekclone, I understand.......

Okay Pajus, Purple and Blue it is!
                              sigpic

Comment

Hummmm Radekclone, what do you think. Currently I have purple lightsaber....

Choices are tough, I know.

Yes, I would agree.....

I think purple at both ends is quite acceptable. How about a purple and a blue - blue for the color of your eyes Radekclone.

*LOL* Yes, yes Radekclone, I understand.......

Okay Pajus, Purple and Blue it is!
                                Those who wield two separate sabers usually have one lightsaber of full length and one short lightsaber for easier handling You can have two long sabers, but I do not recomend it. Either way: What should be the color of the long saber in your left hand? (Which one of the two - I need to know in order to prepare the hilt catalogue for you)

Comment

Working...
                                X