Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
    Too bad I wasn't there
    Yep, you would have made sure everyone behaved or the lightsaber would have come out.

Speaking of lightsaber.......where's my clone!

Here he is!
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Glad to see you back Rosehawk, did you get any blackmail worthy pictures

As for collectomania, WOW!!! Chris Barrie and Craig Charles, now that will be good for a giggle

Comment

Good morning people! I am now officially 21 today...whoot!
        Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
        SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

Happy Birthday Dancer

Have a drink on me

Comment

Originally posted by dancer_4_daniel View Post
            Pajus: Happy birthday from me as well, Dancer! I've got a very special gift for you. HK?

Spoiler:

HK-47: Statement: I have taken the risk and asked questions about the names of my potential targets. Proud statement: I can now present you the only meatbag, who matched the given parameters.

Adam D: What is this? where am I?

HK-47: Veiled threat: Those are not the questions you should be asking, meatbag!

Pajus: *hands over the orange-bladed training lightsaber to Dancer* I've modified the power output of the blade. It will behave like a normal training saber, but the jolt it delivers will have less voltage and a higher current. That means it won't stun. *looks at Adam's hopeful face* It will only hurt like hell. Here are the rules: No cutting through his head, no cutting through his backbone and no cutting through the upper part of his torso. The same rules apply for stabbing. Got it?

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
              David Nykl's dates in Europe: Reefgirl, Dana_Carter_SGX and Klenotka
              That would be great, wouldn't it? *sighs*

Sadly, that cons are quite far from Spain, so it would be impossible for me to attend *pouts*

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                Glad to see you back Rosehawk, did you get any blackmail worthy pictures
                LOL. I didn't get any pics, forgot my camera. However the trainer got lots of pics that I think many of us are going to wish we could forget, especially during the tent building excercise.

dana_carter_sgx]That would be great, wouldn't it? *sighs*

Sadly, that cons are quite far from Spain, so it would be impossible for me to attend *pouts*
                Well at least fan girl's can dream! This guy is soooooo adorable!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dancer_4_daniel View Post
                  Happy Birthday

Have a beer!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dana_carter_sgx View Post
                    That would be great, wouldn't it? *sighs*

You can always write a fanfiction about it

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                      LOL. I didn't get any pics, forgot my camera. However the trainer got lots of pics that I think many of us are going to wish we could forget, especially during the tent building excercise.
                      Ah yes the fun that is putting up a tent when you have no idea how it works

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                        I bet you felt many hands trying to build you rather than the tent...

Comment

*grins evilly and accepts the lightsaver.* Oh Adam...I have a little present for you...
                          Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
                          SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

Knock yourself out, Dancer *leaves room with HK-47*

Comment

Dancer, if the blade starts turning red you know you're in big trouble *Evilgrin*

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                                Ah yes the fun that is putting up a tent when you have no idea how it works
                                LOL. I actually do how to put up this type of tent. It is a bit challenging when blindfolded and you have to feel yourself around, plus when you have 14 people, well actually about 10, who want to be the leader and tell everyone else what to do....it gets to be quite humourous and when the new guy on the block started very innocently talking about how he was still holding his rod he meant tent rod!

Originally posted by Pajus
                                I bet you felt many hands trying to build you rather than the tent...
                                Now, now Pajus.....this was for work and any inappropriate touching is not allowed!

However, with these hands, exceptions could be made

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X