• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope things sort themselves out Rosehawk

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
      They will sort themselves out either way. The question is: Will Rosehawk be pleased with the results?

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
        Thanks Reefgirl. Things will sort themselves out, it's just getting through it thats going to be difficult. My boss is not easy to talk with. He has major issues with the female communication style and tends to be rather abrupt with us which is why I am choosing not to have this serious conversation with him, rather I plan to have it with his boss. At least in my company this is one situation that the company is okay if you don't go directly to your supervisor on.

Won't be so difficult with this guy to *THUNK*

Originally posted by Pajus
        They will sort themselves out either way. The question is: Will Rosehawk be pleased with the results?
        Being please with the results is something that remains to be seen. Since I am the one driving the changes and making my own choices, I can be okay with the results, especially if the opportunity to change career directions works out. I have that second information interview at the end of this month.
        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

new photos of David at

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...er-3-2007.html

Comment

So cool. David updated his blog again! Wow, that is twice in one week!

http://lettersfrompegasus.blogspot.com/

David got 10 episodes this year! Yea!!!!! Lots of Zelenka!

Pajus, I am going to try to fix the pics this weekend with Fabrice's info. Are you going to be around in case it doesn't work? I have limited computer time tomorrow and tonight I am slightly brain fatigued.
            Last edited by Rosehawk; 03 October 2007, 09:03 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
              So cool. David updated his blog again! Wow, that is twice in one week!

http://lettersfrompegasus.blogspot.com/

David got 10 episodes this year! Yea!!!!! Lots of Zelenka!
              Try not to drool too much in front of the TV screen - Your 15 (maybe 16) year old might be a little suspicious if you do

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                Try not to drool too much in front of the TV screen - Your 15 (maybe 16) year old might be a little suspicious if you do
                LOL. Don't worry. Friday night is usually my night. She tends to spend the night at friends. The Fridays that she is home, when SGA comes on, she heads to her room.

She doesn't have to know what the clanky noise of me getting the *drool mop and bucket* out is all about.
                sigpic

Comment

LOL. Don't worry. Friday night is usually my night. She tends to spend the night at friends. The Fridays that she is home, when SGA comes on, she heads to her room.

She doesn't have to know what the clanky noise of me getting the *drool mop and bucket* out is all about.
                  Now there is one more thing I'd like to know: How did she react when she first saw Radek-clone?

Comment

Now there is one more thing I'd like to know: How did she react when she first saw Radek-clone?
                    What makes you think that I have shown her Radek-clone?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                      Thanks Prion. You've been spoiling us lately! Thanks!

And speaking of spoiling, it's *THUNKIN* time!

sigpic

Comment

What makes you think that I have shown her Radek-clone?
                        It is almost impossible to live in one small house and not see one of the inhabitants. Unless Radek-clone stays is in a closet all the time (now that would be cruel)

Comment

It is almost impossible to live in one small house and not see one of the inhabitants. Unless Radek-clone stays is in a closet all the time (now that would be cruel)
                          When you are living with a teenager with an active social, youth group and school life, it is possible to keep Radek-clone well hidden in plain view.
                          sigpic

Comment

When you are living with a teenager with an active social, youth group and school life, it is possible to keep Radek-clone well hidden in plain view.
                            It still has to be very difficult for you

Comment

I have a feeling it will come out at the overnight department bonding trip we have to take next week. These are NOT the people I want to spend two full days and 1 night with.
                              We in the Czech Republic have a proverb: Vsechno jde, kdyz se chce (Everything can be done when you want).

Or the Russian version: Everything can be done when you drink enough Vodka

Comment

A new blog update

http://lettersfrompegasus.blogspot.c...st-supper.html

Talks about 10 episodes with Zelenka, nice food pictures, etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X