Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
    Mmmm those pics are nice
    I got a couple more that Fabrice said I could post. Will have to do that when I get back from class tonight! Fabrice is a really good photographer and I think he capture David quite well! There's about 30 pics of David in all.

I want to put text over the images with Fabrice's information and after spending alot of time trying to make in work on both my home and work computer, found out that I can't with the programs on both computers. Have to have a program to do that and still keep it jpeg. Sheeesh, this use to be so easy!

Thanks Lonely Huntress for the link. I read the interview and it was a really nice one!
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

And some more Radek from Sunday!

sigpic

Comment

And more

Comment

I'll be waiting with baited breath Rosehawk

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
            I'll be waiting with baited breath Rosehawk
            Make it quick, Rosehawk! Reefgirl is already turning blue

Comment

Yep, I am alright

Comment

Ohhhh, but David is soooooo worth the wait!

I had class last night and tonight have my youth group meeting. I will try to post one of my favorites tonight and then I have to work on the others.
                Still trying to figure out how to get Favrice's info actually on David's pics without having to buy any software.
                sigpic

Comment

Think we both like Radek in Sunday!

And some more Sunday *THUNKIN*

sigpic

Comment

Here is another piccie of David from Fabrice Grover.
                    Please do not snurch and repost anywhere as permission was given only to post on Gateworld on David/Zelenka's threads.

Love how this picture shows off the blue in David's eyes!

http://blog.fabricegrover.com

And if anyone can tell me how to get text on these images so I can put Fabrice's information directly on the pictures, please PM me. Paintbrush will put the text but not save the picture correctly.
                    Last edited by Rosehawk; 06 October 2007, 07:14 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                      Here is another piccie of David from Fabrice Grover.
                      Please do not snurch and repost anywhere as permission was given only to post on Gateworld on David/Zelenka's threads.

Love how this picture shows off the blue in David's eyes!

http://blog.fabricegrover.com

And if anyone can tell me how to get text on these images so I can put Fabrice's information directly on the pictures, please PM me. Paintbrush will put the text but not save the picture correctly.
                      PM is on the way
                      Last edited by Pajus; 06 October 2007, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Some late night *THUNKIN*

Oh, and by the way...I had an informal interview over the phone today and he thinks I may be a fit and he want wants to do a full interview. It was funny because I kept having to delay the phone conversation because work came first. First I was at the lab and then when I got back to my desk we had a potiental customer shut down situation (I say potiental because Reps tend to cry wolf alot so you have to sort things out to make a compromise). I had to explain what I was doing and how I was going to resolve the situation. He kept saying this is good that this happened now.

The other person I wanted to talk to about a career change, also wants to talk with me.
                        sigpic

Comment

Some late night *THUNKIN*

Oh, and by the way...I had an informal interview over the phone today and he thinks I may be a fit and he want wants to do a full interview. It was funny because I kept having to delay the phone conversation because work came first. First I was at the lab and then when I got back to my desk we had a potiental customer shut down situation (I say potiental because Reps tend to cry wolf alot so you have to sort things out to make a compromise). I had to explain what I was doing and how I was going to resolve the situation. He kept saying this is good that this happened now.

The other person I wanted to talk to about a career change, also wants to talk with me.
                          I'd love to see the face of your boss when you tell him...

PS: Lt me have a guess about who was in the lab...

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                            PM is on the way
                            Thanks Pajus. Got the PM. I will work on this tomorrow and it is very late here now and this could take me awhile to work through the details!

I am soooo glad David is worth all this. And if the information in your PM works it will help me out alot with a project I am doing for my youth group.
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks Pajus. Got the PM. I will work on this tomorrow and it is very late here now and this could take me awhile to work through the details!

I am soooo glad David is worth all this. And if the information in your PM works it will help me out alot with a project I am doing for my youth group.
                              Glad to hear (read) that

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                                I'd love to see the face of your boss when you tell him...
                                I'm not. I am dreading having to tell him. If I don't, then they will call him so I don't really have alot of choice.
                                I will probably tell his boss, who is a woman. She is much easier to talk with. I know she is going to be unhappy that I am even looking. She is so certain that the changes happening are challenging for me but they aren't. I've just been in this line of work for a long time and need to push myself to do something different.
                                I have a feeling it will come out at the overnight department bonding trip we have to take next week. These are NOT the people I want to spend two full days and 1 night with.

Originally posted by Pajus
                                PS: Lt me have a guess about who was in the lab...

A fangirl can only dream!
                                Actually there was a man in the room who resembled David alot. I had to do a double take. Doesn't have David's hair color, nose, or voice but definitely alot of facial features that are very similar.

PS, that's one of Fabrice's pictures that David posted on his blog! I think he called it 'The Young Cellist' look for David.
                                Last edited by Rosehawk; 02 October 2007, 10:44 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X