• Show
Clear All

If they were I would really worry

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
      If they were I would really worry
      That's not what I meant

Comment

Okay, since I can't come up with any response for the above, it is time to go back to my regularly scheduled Zelenka *THUNKIN*

sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Hey Reefgirl, David is coming to Manchester, England, at a con called Collectormania G-Mex.

The person who is getting me his autograph when he is in Germany e-mailed me about it! David hasn't posted his con visits on his blog yet. I think she must have some kind of a link to all the cons, cause she seems to know about all of the cons all over the world
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
            *activates purple-bladed lightsaber with a silly-a$$ed fangirl look on my face!* Hey, it helps me concentrate!
            Spoiler:

Elizabeth-clone: Radek? You look terrible! What happened to you?

Radek-clone: Last night... Rosehawk... used... Djem So...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                Elizabeth-clone: Radek? You look terrible! What happened to you?

Radek-clone: Last night... Rosehawk... used... Djem So...

Djem So....Dance So.....So close.....Radek-clone......Last night.....How can one resist!

Spoiler:
                sigpic

Comment

David's been updating his website. He posted a new pic on his "What Have I Seen You In" Film and TV section.

Photo is by Fabrice Grover. Link to his website is in my siggy. He is a fantastic photograher. Really caught some nice images of David!

Is this guy handsome or what?
                  Nice eyes, nice smile.....*sigh*

And what the hell am I still doing up checking out David's website for updates when I should be getting some sleep cause I got to go to work in a few hours!
                  Last edited by Rosehawk; 30 September 2007, 08:30 PM. Reason: To give Favrice Grover credit for his work!
                  sigpic

Comment

Manchester's a long way from me, it depends when it is and who else is there

Comment

I found new photos of David...prepare pillow under your chairs

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Rosehawk will have to buy a new keyboard

Comment

Rosehawk I have an idea on how to get even with your boss, take them out to a bar and take a camera, She Who Must Be Obeyed has a lot of grovelling to do next week. I have the photographs

Comment

Manchester's a long way from me, it depends when it is and who else is there
                            Apparently David is spending quite a bit of time in Europe. He's now going to be in a third con, it is a Dutch one. My roommate from Chicago, who is from the Netherlands, just sent me one of those neener,neener,neener e-mails.
                            I'm going to have her get me David's autograph!
                            Crap, she's probably going to tell him what a huge fan I am.

*Hides head from embarassment*
                            Oh wait, he doesn't know me, whewwww *hold head up again*

Her and I got into some fun David, Michael Shanks discussions in Chicago. She's a huge Michael fan.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                              I found new photos of David...prepare pillow under your chairs

Yeah, David's been updating his website. So cool! It's about time. He still had Psyche - in production on on his website when the episode actually aired last summer.

Originally posted by Pajus
                              Rosehawk will have to buy a new keyboard
                              Damn, there just went the fourth keyboard in a month. *Drool buckets* don't work, they overflow too fast!

Pictures really show off David's eyes and that handsome look that he has!

I'm in *THUNKERS* heaven!

SGA airs tonight!! Glad it is on late enough that I can watch it uninterrupted!
                              sigpic

Comment

Rosehawk I have an idea on how to get even with your boss, take them out to a bar and take a camera, She Who Must Be Obeyed has a lot of grovelling to do next week. I have the photographs
                                You are so wicked!

We actually have a department team bonding 2-day,1-overnight event we have to do in two weeks. We do get to have booze. Hummmm, camera, booze....You got a great idea Reefgirl!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X