Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
    Umm Pajus, did you really mean this the way it is written??
    I'm guessin it is a language issue, otherwise I may have to send HK-47 after you!
    Pajus: I think a bit of your history would clarify this situation considerably, HK.

HK-47: Statement: This unit is an HK series prototype 47 protocol/assassination droid with...

Pajus: Not the full history, HK.

HK-47: Statement: Very well, Master. I have been created as a protocol droid. Clarification: My primary function was to render assistance in household duties, such as ironing, vacuum-cleaning and dish washing. Statement: I think my creator was not pleased with her meatbag husband. I believe, that at some point, she even considered him a threat to her physical surviving. Therefore she installed my assassination protocol and ordered me to protect her and her child. Her meatbag husband was unaware of the change in my programming. One day, he asked me what I thought of him and I informed him of his meatbag status. He was not amused, but my creator found the reference quite humorous. She programmed me to keep using this reference. It drove her meatbag husband to extreme lengths of frustration. Continuation: However despite my excellent bodyguard and protocol skills, my creator sold me a while later. Clarification: I believe she somehow acquired self-defensive skills that rendered my assistance unnecessary. Statement: I have been sold and the businessman that bought me wiped my memory core to ensure my loyalty to anyone who would buy me. Addendum: However, this businessman obviously didn't consider the possibility of memory redundance. This allowed Pajus to restore parts of my deleted memory core. Continuation: The businessman did not have any trouble selling me to one of his stable customers, as I am a very advanced piece of engineering and electronics. My new meatbag Mistress quickly discovered my assassination protocol and added several improvements that would turn me into an effective Jedi hunter/killer. After installing the modifications, she invoked my assassination protocol and assigned a target: Pajus. Regretful statement: It is very sad that Pajus managed to detect my approach before I could launch my attack. A quick and very powerful FicForce wave has damaged some of my key components, including my processor, control cluster, main motivator, memory core and most importantly - my behavior core. Addendum: I believe that my 'meatbag' references are a result of the damage my behavior core sustained. Continuation: While repairing me, Pajus quickly discovered the circuit responsible for my ability to identify my Master and reprogrammed it. He also managed to partially restore my memory core and most of my functions. My full functionality is now at his disposal.

Pajus: I've been trying to find the 'meatbag' programming code in his behavior core for several months now, but so far no luck

Thank you teacher. You have been so kind! If I can *thunk* Radek through the learning tool and it doesn't turn me into a mean, lean, icky machine, then go ahead and begin lessons!
    But enough of HK's history for now. Let's get the lesson started:

The last form I can teach you is called Djem So (assault). It is the second most offensive form of all. The basic philosophy fo Djem So is to 'bully the opponent into submission and then perform lightsaber surgery'. This form requires you to use the FicForce to enhance you physical strength by partially releasing your aggressive impulses. It is not recommended to use Djem So in long engagements, as it quickly drains your conection to the FicForce. I recommend to switch to another form should your initial assault fail.

In the initial stance of Djem So, you should face your opponent with your right waist, holding your lightsaber in a vertical position under your left breast with the right hand in a right angle. I have a picture of myself in the initial stance of Djem So.

Spoiler:

Comment

Good luck with the work, youngling

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
        Pajus: I've been trying to find the 'meatbag' programming code in his behavior core for several months now, but so far no luck
        Pajus, I don't know whether to laugh or cry! Nice explanation!

The last form I can teach you is called Djem So (assault). It is the second most offensive form of all. The basic philosophy fo Djem So is to 'bully the opponent into submission and then perform lightsaber surgery'. This form requires you to use the FicForce to enhance you physical strength by partially releasing your aggressive impulses. It is not recommended to use Djem So in long engagements, as it quickly drains your conection to the FicForce. I recommend to switch to another form should your initial assault fail.
        Yikes, this one is a tad bit violent. Hummmm gotta be a way to be ....... Radekclone, we need to have a conference here........

Originally posted by Reefgirl
        Good luck with it, go in there with your head held high
        Originally posted by Pajus
        Good luck with the work, youngling
        Thanks guys! It was rather interesting and I was in his office for an hour and ahalf. We didn't discuss the stuff that happened. I think he was letting me set the tone of the meeting and today I really didn't want to discuss it. I just want to get through the changes and then I will be ready to talk.
        This meeting was my regularly scheduled monthly meeting with him. Stayed on topic with where I am at with my new product mix, am I ready to make the switch official, what else did I get accomplished last month. What was different, way way different was his approach to me. There won't be any reprecussions from everything, that much I can tell.
        With the Division changes happening at a higher level, I understand why they put me where they did, even though I was the only one in the department who didn't get to choose. It should be a compliment but because of what happened, it doesn't feel that way at the moment.

Hey Reefgirl, how did your work situation work out?

Nothing like alittle Radek to make the evening go better!

sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Pajus, I don't know whether to laugh or cry! Nice explanation!
          Laugh - it's better for your health.

Thanks guys! It was rather interesting and I was in his office for an hour and ahalf. We didn't discuss the stuff that happened. I think he was letting me set the tone of the meeting and today I really didn't want to discuss it. I just want to get through the changes and then I will be ready to talk.
          This meeting was my regularly scheduled monthly meeting with him. Stayed on topic with where I am at with my new product mix, am I ready to make the switch official, what else did I get accomplished last month. What was different, way way different was his approach to me. There won't be any reprecussions from everything, that much I can tell.
          With the Division changes happening at a higher level, I understand why they put me where they did, even though I was the only one in the department who didn't get to choose. It should be a compliment but because of what happened, it doesn't feel that way at the moment.

Hey Reefgirl, how did your work situation work out?

Nothing like alittle Radek to make the evening go better!

Whenever you're ready to talk about it, we'll be here to hear you.

Yikes, this one is a tad bit violent. Hummmm gotta be a way to be ....... Radekclone, we need to have a conference here........
          I don't want to tell you 'I told you so', but clearly... I told you so

And now to continue: The use of raw strength in Djem So has one clear purpose: Catch the opponent off-balance. The initial stance positions the blade in a way that allows you to use everything you have in the first swing. Once you have caught the opponent off-balance, you can do literally everything you want with him (except for the things you like to do with your Radek-clone)

Comment

Laugh - it's better for your health.
            Yes it is!

Whenever you're ready to talk about it, we'll be here to hear you.
            Thanks Pajus. Ultimately this all is a kick in the pants to seriously look at a career change or risk beoming dull and complacent. Life is way too short for being dull and complacent.

I don't want to tell you 'I told you so', but clearly... I told you so
            Yeah, I know. Students are like kids, sometimes you just have to let them have the experience before they understand.

Once you have caught the opponent off-balance, you can do literally everything you want with him (except for the things you like to do with your Radek-clone)
            Oh and the things I like to do with Radekclone! I just got done watching Tao of Rodney. DVD's came today!
            Radekclone, it's time to go......

Ummmm, teach, I will practice my lessons tomorrow
            sigpic

Comment

I'm still waiting to have a meeting with She Who Must Be Obeyed, but we have the upper hand at the moment because she's having to work around us at the moment and boy has she got problems of her own, half the equipment isn't working and 2 members of starff have handed their notice in

Comment

Oh and the things I like to do with Radekclone! I just got done watching Tao of Rodney. DVD's came today!
                Radekclone, it's time to go......
                One more clarification: You can do with the opponent whatever you want - even the things you do with your Radek-clone. I just don't see a reason why you would do them with an opponent.

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                I'm still waiting to have a meeting with She Who Must Be Obeyed, but we have the upper hand at the moment because she's having to work around us at the moment and boy has she got problems of her own, half the equipment isn't working and 2 members of starff have handed their notice in
                Poor boss. Good luck anyway

Comment

One more clarification: You can do with the opponent whatever you want - even the things you do with your Radek-clone. I just don't see a reason why you would do them with an opponent.
                  Whatever I do with Radekclone, stays between Radekclone and myself. An opponent would have to be so lucky......and then they wouldn't be an opponent!

I love that "She Who Must Be Obeyed" - Like these people think that the world evolves around them! Good Luck with everything Reefgirl!
                  Last edited by Rosehawk; 20 September 2007, 03:05 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

My actual Boss, Tony, is He Who Thinks He Should Be Obeyed.

The phrase She Who Must Be Obeyed comes from the Book/Film She (the film had Ursula Andress in it) who was the Goddess/Leader of a lost tribe, but it was mainly used in a Book/TV Programme called Rumpole of the Bailey, about a High Court QC (Lawyer) who always refered to his wife as She Who Must Be Obeyed

Comment

Whew! Long week, big tests, but all of it done for now. Nice to be able to get time to duck back online and catch up on the boards.

Wow, and catch up I must. Lots going on here! Love the HK stuff! "Meatbag" code...lol

(((((Rosehawk)))))!!! (((((Reefgirl)))))!!! Sorry to hear about all your troubles with bosses and work. I hope everything turns out well for you both.

New Atlantis in one week (in the US)! Yay! And from the sound of it, Zelenka gets a lot to do this year.

How are all of you, aside from the job hassles?

Seti

Comment

Thanks Seti Fan

Comment

Originally posted by SETI_fan View Post
                          Whew! Long week, big tests, but all of it done for now. Nice to be able to get time to duck back online and catch up on the boards.
                          Hope you did well on your tests!

(((((Rosehawk)))))!!! (((((Reefgirl)))))!!! Sorry to hear about all your troubles with bosses and work. I hope everything turns out well for you both.
                          Thats the fun stuff you get when you have to work for a living.

New Atlantis in one week (in the US)! Yay! And from the sound of it, Zelenka gets a lot to do this year.
                          This is suppose to be a very good year for Zelenka. From what I understand some really nice scenes in Adrift which airs next week. David said the episode that begins with a 'D' was a good one for Zelenka as well.

How are all of you, aside from the job hassles?
                          As long as there is Zelenka to *thunk* then all is well!
                          Actually life outside of work and *thunkin* is going well.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yeah, working for a living is not what it's cracked up to be

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                              Yeah, working for a living is not what it's cracked up to be
                              It's one of those necessary evils in life!

For me what is making it difficult is the lack of creativity. It's all about processes, fitting someone else's expectations. if it wasn't for my volunteer work and Improv classes I would be going totally nuts.
                              I am the breadwinner of the family, don't have other people to reley on to help so I have to be careful with my career choices.

And then we have Radek *THUNKIN*! So Yummy!!!!
                              Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Radek's got a different kind of gun in his hand!

Pics from Sunday.
                                Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X